It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Derangement Syndrome Explained

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I've been in some Gold and Silver ETF's to hedge my stock bets too. They've done poorly compared to the stock market, but the market is not a straight line either.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
The left was the same with W during his presidency — they've always been particularly nasty — they're just more scared of Trump so they've ratcheted the rhetoric up a bit... plus it's worse because the establishment Republicans are also threatened by Trump.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: glock19
The left was the same with W during his presidency — they've always been particularly nasty — they're just more scared of Trump so they've ratcheted the rhetoric up a bit... plus it's worse because the establishment Republicans are also threatened by Trump.

Next they will be claiming that Trump is a secret Muslim and demand to see his birth certificate.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

No, that would be Obammy

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Phew...I got my test results for my Trump Derangement Syndrome, the results were negative (just like the latest opinion polls bah dum tsch)

I admire Trumps gumption but his Machiavellian ways of swaying voters will turn him into a one term wonder. "I will build a wall" but where is the wall Trump? where is the wall?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
I admire Trumps gumption but his Machiavellian ways of swaying voters will turn him into a one term wonder. "I will build a wall" but where is the wall Trump? where is the wall?

Right now, it's between the Republicans and the Democrats and between the conservatives and the liberals.

I think the independents are sitting on the top, looking at the snarling masses below.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I'd bet Trump is a 2-termer. Liberal meltdown and dysfunction ensures he wins again in a Huge way.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Unfortunately, the Globalists and the Media has marginalized any party other than Dems or Repubs, so in peoples minds the other parties are irrelevant. Sad, but true.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I really think the anti-Trump people are going to start losing their # and start killing people.

let me ask you a hypothetical.....if trump came out on national TV, and said....

"to all of my supporters who stand by me, there is a great evil from the left that is trying to destroy our country, and I need all of you to pick up arms now, and defend the right to make our country great again".....

what do you think would happen?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

No that would be hypocrisy

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

No Obama embraces his muslim heritage. In his own words...watch.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I really think the anti-Trump people are going to start losing their # and start killing people.

let me ask you a hypothetical.....if trump came out on national TV, and said....

"to all of my supporters who stand by me, there is a great evil from the left that is trying to destroy our country, and I need all of you to pick up arms now, and defend the right to make our country great again".....

what do you think would happen?

Nothing.

*shrugs*

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
lol

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

No, that would be Obammy

A lack of a sense of humor can indicate sociopathic tendencies. Just sayin'....

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Excellent analysis, and though I might have gone a bit further in one direction, spot on.

Now, to grab some popcorn, sit back, and read all of the meltdown responses.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: introvert

Other than making more promises and fulfilling more, true.

Your own links show he has not fulfilled more promises than Obama.

Unless 6 is greater than 11.

Even CNN admits that he's a man of his word - CNN Admits Trump Has Kept Most of His Promises

That's what really bugs those who can't stand him.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel
a reply to: Xtrozero

Tell ya what. When you get over Obama, I'll buy us a beer.

If he ever shuts his mouth, stops interfering in national business, and goes away, we'd all be quite happy to forget about him. So far, that hasn't happened.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Do you know what I think is really deranged.

Believe in a fictitious mental illness because you cannot accept that rational intelligent people disagree with your political views...... now thats deranged!

You mean like "homophobia"?

Second line.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

So you understand that trump was joking about asking the Russians to hack Hillary for her emails? Or are you suffering from sociopathic tendencies?

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join