It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Derangement Syndrome Explained

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

A) who the hell is talking about Obama? I was talking about Trump's lies.

B) If you make a promise and then don't keep it, then yes, it was a lie

C) I don't remember quoting that particular point, but thanks for bringing it up.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Are you off your meds?

I posted about an blatantly ridiculous paragraph by the OP.

I then ranted my own opinions about the man. You chose one and tried to prove it false. If he's lying, he's lying.

You then said "on track", which anyone with a basic understanding of the language knows is not "fulfilled". So i pointed out that fallacy in your deflection.

I admitted that "all" was a possible miswording already. Read before you get your panties bunched up.

Given, they're not "all" lies so far, but he hasn't really tried the others yet.

Seriously, just can't admit when he's ever caught lying. If he came out tomorrow and said the sky was green, half his followers would try to mow it.

Ignorance can be cured, but stupid is forever.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Here you two.

You like to defend this man?

Go through this list and let me know how many are kept promises. I'll wait. (I'll also expect verifiable claims I can look up)

Trump Promises

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel
Here you two.

You like to defend this man?

Go through this list and let me know how many are kept promises. I'll wait. (I'll also expect verifiable claims I can look up)

Trump Promises

I picked a fun one.

#4. Mondelez, the parent company of Nabisco, has seen its stock price fall by 7.5% since Trump went after them for moving Oreo Production from Chicago plant to Mexico.

That translates into a net worth loss of 2.34 B (25.16B down to 22.82 B) during a pretty great overall stock market. Of course not all of it is attributable to Trump or Nabisco. It surely didn't help.

I bet Mondelez wishes Trump never made Oreos an issue........

Look up stock price in Aug 2015 vs Today

edit on 4-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

Ahhh yes, he stole the Santa strategy from the dems and they're pissed. Boohoo.

I'll get right down to it, why I voted for him and my expectations.
1) repeal obamacare
2) lower corporate taxes and individual taxes
3) unleash American energy (oil/natural gas)
4) improve trade deals
5) destroy isis
6) end political correctness
7) deregulation
8) build the wall
9) common sense immigration from ME
10) Stop the climate change madness
Bonus) Anyone but hillary

So far here's my analysis of how he's done:

1) republicans failed him, but he at least exposed them for who they are.
2) on track
3) nearly complete
4) a little behind schedule
5) complete
6) in progress
7) complete (ongoing but lots of good stuff already)
8) on track
9) on track
10) complete (a continuous battle)
Bonus) complete

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Nuance isn't the strong point of most of the lefties I've met. To them Congress' failures = trump's failure, absolutely. Also, the wapo promise tracker is going to change a lot when the tax bill gets signed in a couple weeks. There's going to have to be a lot more compromises in there on things they've listed as broken promises (from wall funding and tax cuts to obamacare repeal).

Didn't you know that compromises means lies too...There is very few things any president can get 100% from their campaign platform...its called Government and not only do we have two parties, but the right is basically three internal parties that all need compromising with.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hahaha these threads!

Pretty funny when TDS people come arguing about if Trump has accomplished anything. Actively trying to point out areas the right needs to work harder on. Its completely counter productive to their party, but if you can convince one Trump supporter to swap then it's worth it!

It's funny because they think it's all some big personality cult worshipping Trump. But in the real world no one that voted for him actually gives a damn about Trump. They only care about his policies. Impeach him already so we can get Pence on that list of failed promises.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel

I don't remember quoting that particular point, but thanks for bringing it up.

And so goes the triggered left...you ever going to get over it?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Tell ya what. When you get over Obama, I'll buy us a beer.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Thats an interesting take, not sure it matters who sits in some office, though.

BTW, I added a handful of us silver coins to my little tangible, intrinsic pile over the weekend.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Silver will hold value when the reset happens...wise move. That and tangibles, goods and services valuable to bartering.
edit on 4-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Silver will hold value when the reset happens...wise move. That and tangibles, goods and services valuable to bartering.

So... you are hoping for a complete collapse of the economy? A return to barter?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The only thing I forsee melting down is you. Silver is a good insurance policy in case of a collapse. I NEVER said I hope for or forsee a collapse! But, markets are cyclical and have had resets over the centuries.
edit on 4-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Yes. If the shift, the ATMs go dark, goods stop moving, the grocery shelves empty first.

If theres a local farmers market they will not be accepting bank notes from a failed state. The currency is no longer current.

A head of lettuce, ear of corn or egg might go for a dollar, face value of pre 64 US silver coin.

I wish I had a skill set required instead. Welding, shoemaking, bicycle repair, gun smihting. All invaluable services.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

The only thing I forsee melting down is you. Silver is a good insurance policy in case of a collapse. I NEVER said I hope for or forsee a collapse! But, markets are cyclical and have had resets over the centuries.

The crash may be nearer than you think. If Congress can't get their act together by the end of the week, the government shuts down and the market takes a dive. Tick tock....

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I'll bet you the market is fine come Monday.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Do you know what I think is really deranged.

Believe in a fictitious mental illness because you cannot accept that rational intelligent people disagree with your political views...... now thats deranged!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Media derangement too. Not since Bill O'Reilly "We'll do it live!"

edit on 5-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I'll bet you the market is fine come Monday.

I've taken some gains and put them into bonds. That is a very real bet.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I never tire of that one!

I can't stomach these holier-than-thou anchor "celebrities". They are so full of themselves, and their vocal affectations are sickening. The way he says, "he did bring a haht" (hat for the rest of us.).

Weenies and affectual creeps.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join