It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Derangement Syndrome Explained

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

The left believes trump to be the antichrist. Someone so abhorrent and evil, he must be opposed at every turn. He was not the antichrist until he opposed obama and his legacy. He can only be the antichrist if obama was the christ.

I'm all for healthy debate, but can we please stop with this BS ? Neither one was/is the anti-christ. Not when right wingers said it and not if left are saying it now (which I haven't heard yet). It's tripe like this that nullifies your whole post in my opinion.

And since we're talking about opinions, here's mine. Trump is a buffoon. He's a Jack O' Lantern on legs. Nothing in the melon. Everything he promised those who voted for him was a blatant lie. And he's lied about so many things that I'm honestly shocked by the sheer amount. I don't know if he's willingly lying or if there's a mental problem and he actually believes these things. We've got a man in the white house who is treating government like another reality show. He doesn't give a damn what's going on as long as he's in the press.

To paraphrase 2 Live Crew: they took a di*k out of New York, transplanted it to D.C. and it's f**king the nation.

MAGA = Monkey's Ass Governing America

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel

The left believes trump to be the antichrist. Someone so abhorrent and evil, he must be opposed at every turn. He was not the antichrist until he opposed obama and his legacy. He can only be the antichrist if obama was the christ.

I'm all for healthy debate, but can we please stop with this BS ? Neither one was/is the anti-christ. Not when right wingers said it and not if left are saying it now (which I haven't heard yet). It's tripe like this that nullifies your whole post in my opinion.

And since we're talking about opinions, here's mine. Trump is a buffoon. He's a Jack O' Lantern on legs. Nothing in the melon. Everything he promised those who voted for him was a blatant lie. And he's lied about so many things that I'm honestly shocked by the sheer amount. I don't know if he's willingly lying or if there's a mental problem and he actually believes these things. We've got a man in the white house who is treating government like another reality show. He doesn't give a damn what's going on as long as he's in the press.

To paraphrase 2 Live Crew: they took a di*k out of New York, transplanted it to D.C. and it's f**king the nation.

MAGA = Monkey's Ass Governing America

Exactly. And apparently just voicing such an opinion makes us deranged or something.

I think it is nothing more than projection from those that love them some Trump propaganda.
edit on 4-12-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I fail to see what the actual questions are.

No, you failed to read the questions. They were spelled out. I know you understood them because without further clarification you have finally answered them.

Do we get all of those things you listed with Bush or Obama?

Yes, that's the question, which is why I wrote: "With Bush/clinton/Obama do we get..."

So you are able to read and comprehend, so why do you refuse to do it?

All of Leftists?

No, which is why I said: "How is it that all of the leftists on here have such a hard time reading?" Funny how you just did what I was talking about, again. To quote you: "Isn't it comedy how you guys walk into your own stupidity and hypocrisy from time to time?" But I will expand the scope and point out that it's not confined to leftists just on ATS. It's a running theme I've noticed for the past 5-7 years. Not sure if it's just general illiteracy or simple emotional responses to what they think the question should be rather than what the question is.

Funny you say this though, because it was you earlier that completely misunderstood what I posted, in the context in which it was posted. Having reading problems?

Did I answer a question you didn't ask? Did you further clarify and I just continued answering questions you didn't ask?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

No, you failed to read the questions. They were spelled out. I know you understood them because without further clarification you have finally answered them.

I edited my post before you posted this. Please see the edit.

Yes, that's the question, which is why I wrote: "With Bush/clinton/Obama do we get..." So you are able to read and comprehend, so why do you refuse to do it?

Where did I refuse?

No, which is why I said: "How is it that all of the leftists on here have such a hard time reading?" Funny how you just did what I was talking about, again. To quote you: "Isn't it comedy how you guys walk into your own stupidity and hypocrisy from time to time?"

Yes, I knew what you posted. I was referring directly to what you said. All of the Leftists, huh?

How does that change the context of what you said? You still made a vast generalization not based on any verifiable fact.

But I will expand the scope and point out that it's not confined to leftists just on ATS. It's a running theme I've noticed for the past 5-7 years. Not sure if it's just general illiteracy or simple emotional responses to what they think the question should be rather than what the question is.

Oh, so your opinion is based on anecdotal evidence, which is a logical fallacy. Ok.

At least we are certain you are talking out of your ass.

Did I answer a question you didn't ask? Did you further clarify and I just continued answering questions you didn't ask?

No. You completely ignored it and never addressed it.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

Everything he promised those who voted for him was a blatant lie.

Sometimes opinions are provably false. This is one of them.

Trump promise tracker
Obama promise tracker

Trump is on track to fulfill half of his 60 promises in four years and compromise on another 8-10. This will leave about 20 broken promises in four years with about 40 kept. A far cry from "everything he promised was a lie"
edit on 4-12-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Sometimes opinions are provably false. This is one of them.

Trump promise tracker
Obama promise tracker

Trump is on track to fulfill half of his 60 promises in four years and compromise on another 8-10. This will leave about 20 broken promises in four years with about 40 kept. A far cry from "everything he promised was a lie"

It appears Trump is not much different than the others that came before him, except Obama appears to have been willing to compromise much more often.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Trump is on track

"on track" is not "fulfilled". Good try though.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

A nice, but transparent, deflection.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Other than making more promises and fulfilling more, true.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
duplicate
edit on 4-12-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Other than making more promises and fulfilling more, true.

Your own links show he has not fulfilled more promises than Obama.

Unless 6 is greater than 11.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Research the "Plunge Protection Team". Been in place for awhile and it controls the downfall of the market or saves it by trillions of cash injections, all paid by the USA taxpayer.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

*sigh*

Your entire reply was a deflection and you're just not happy about being proven wrong. It's ok. Big daddy Cheeto will make you all better.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

You see it is statements like this that really sets the extremism of the left. Can you tell me what he has lied about dealing with his campaign promises? It sure seems like he is trying to check each one off, though little help from congress. It's all lies, lies lies!! I tell you, is what the left been saying even before he entered office, So when Obama didn't meet so many of his promises even after 8 years much less one did you yell lies, lies lies!! too?

Obama promised as a big part of his platform government transparency and we saw the exact opposite. We saw him lock down FOIA like no other, we heard him say every bill will be transparent to the American people and they voted on Obamacare without even knowing what was in it.

I know Obama is gone, but with these and oh a 100 others did anyone on the left scream lies then too, or is it just another meme that means little other than the whole "we didn't win" tantrum that seems to be still going on.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Infrastructurea reply to: Xtrozero

Read a few posts up:

Trump promise tracker

That came from someone fighting the same fight as you.

Given, they're not "all" lies so far, but he hasn't really tried the others yet. But here's a small sampling

Medicaid

Obamacare

Infrastructure

Wall

China

College

And that's not even going very far in. Seems this stuff is pretty easy to check. Not even counting all the random sh*t he said on the campaign trail that was just ridiculous.

And to drag the right wing's favorite person in on it. Hillary. Remember "Lock Her Up!" .... seems that one was broken pretty f'n quick. Nov. 22nd, 2016 Trump: "'It’s just not something that I feel very strongly about,"

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Research the "Plunge Protection Team". Been in place for awhile and it controls the downfall of the market or saves it by trillions of cash injections, all paid by the USA taxpayer.

So easy for them to pass the buck.
Thanks, I'll look.

ETA:

For shame...

Rense
edit on 4-12-2017 by intrptr because: added link

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Infrastructurea reply to: Xtrozero

Read a few posts up:

Trump promise tracker

That came from someone fighting the same fight as you.

Given, they're not "all" lies so far, but he hasn't really tried the others yet. But here's a small sampling

So let me ask you why use the term "lies". No one used that with Obama who had a lot of these "lies" too...what up?

Now lets look at that very liberal newspaper, OK? They say promises broken, but you say lies..hmmm Are they one and the same? So when the president says "I have pen in hand and waiting to sign" and the bill never reaches him is that then a promises broken/lie?

And due date on all these broken promises was about 3 months into his Presidency. He has about 1100 more days to go and we rate him now as all lies at 90 days into his term. Seems like we gave Obama 6 years before we finally said OK dude do something...

My most favorite left wing "Trump lie" was when they screamed he lied about getting to work on day one, and Sunday was basically his first day in office and he went to the White House on Monday like he just took off Sunday and lied to the American people that he really stated day two...after that up roar and other like it I find it hard to even give any credibility even when it is due.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

You were changing the subject. I simply pointed it out. The subject was whether it was all lies. Whether or not on track = fulfilled is not pertinent.

Quite simply, I only needed to show that he kept a single promise to disprove your absolute "all lies" claim. I did that and then some.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Nuance isn't the strong point of most of the lefties I've met. To them Congress' failures = trump's failure, absolutely. Also, the wapo promise tracker is going to change a lot when the tax bill gets signed in a couple weeks. There's going to have to be a lot more compromises in there on things they've listed as broken promises (from wall funding and tax cuts to obamacare repeal).

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Seeing as we have the most worldwide debt in history, it's only a question of when it blows, not if. The stock market is hitting records, as are cryptocurrencies. This will end when Trump is out of office. The Globalists want someone to rubber stamp their crash and when Hillary didn't win, they shelved their plans until Trump is out of office.
edit on 4-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join