It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Derangement Syndrome Explained

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

And people really question whether TDS is real or not..

How do you think I'll handle it? Do you think I will become unhinged and emotionally unstable to the point I will have to scream at the sky?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

And people really question whether TDS is real or not..

How do you think I'll handle it? Do you think I will become unhinged and emotionally unstable to the point I will have to scream at the sky?

Nope. I'll bet unlike the liberals, you have a gun.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Kind of a terrible thing to imply after a liberal shot up some republican congressmen playing baseball a few months back.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Oh so you're saying those people with Obama Derangement Syndrome just gave up after year? People were still pushing the birther lie, Muslim, gay, married to a transsexual up until the time he left office. So boohoo people are still "picking" on poor Donnie after a year.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

What if I told you I was a liberal without a gun? I bet you'd still hide at home in your safe space, regardless.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Regnor

The ODS sufferers had a constant supply of realism in the form of logic, which made the difference. See, they knew that no matter what they found, no matter how solid it was, the first black president would NEVER be impeached. That forced the crazies to focus on a few conspiracies to disqualify him, like the birther issue. But most people focused on the issues and opposed Obama based on the issues, not just based on Obama. There were certainly crazies, don't get me wrong.

Throughout all that, we didn't have Republicans shooting liberal reps playing baseball. We didn't have them protesting democracy. We did not have them screaming helplessly at the sky en masse. We had no therapy puppies and no coloring books.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Regnor

The ODS sufferers had a constant supply of realism in the form of logic, which made the difference.

LOL.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Exactly. There was no mass psychotic reaction.
Mass psychogenic illness (MPI), also called mass sociogenic illness or just sociogenic illness, is very prevalent among those suffering with TDS.

(I'm being serious.)
edit on 3-12-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

What if I told you I was a liberal without a gun? I bet you'd still hide at home in your safe space, regardless.

What makes you think I am afraid of guns? I stared down a mugger with a gun. Have you?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

What makes you think I am afraid of guns? I stared down a mugger with a gun. Have you?

So you're a tough guy now? Are we going to sit here and exchange anecdotes so we can determine who is more tough? Lol, you know absolutely nothing about me, and I will just leave it at that.

Don't let the Russian boogeyman get you at night, tough guy.

edit on 3-12-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You left out that Trump is also perfect to handle the Bankruptcy of our country and will likely be our best megotiator when the banks want to take our resources in repayment for our debt. Trump will just smile and say "bring it", with the international deep state banks losing.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

So no, you have never stared down a mugger with a gun. I have. Fact.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Yup. Trump is a bankruptcy expert. If only we had elected a president who could keep us solvent. Oh well.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

LOL, are you really trying to brag about something you had NO control over? Nobody wakes up and plans to get mugged tough guy. You act as if you wanted to be there. You had NO CHOICE but to face it.

I spent 5 years in the pen where if you tried to brag about being mugged, you would probably be mugged and beat up on the spot. Anyways, it's not story time right now so enjoy your day.

LOL!!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

So why couldn't hillary have persuaded those idiots? Or one of the 17 primary challengers trump faced?

For a variety of reasons. But that is irrelevant at this point.

They wanted Trump. They got him, faults and all.

I never thought he was a messiah but you don't get to have it both ways. You don't get to say he's different than business as usual then say he's more of the same.

I didn't say he was different. I thought he was supposed to be, as was the argument posited by his supporters.

LOL, you've reached peak stupidity."How sad is that" indeud.

Is it not true people around him are being indicted, with some pleading guilty to crimes?

Also, it is reasonable to say that at least Obama and Bush knew what they were doing.

Trump knows very little of what it means to act as president.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Those words mean nothing.

Just another example of Trump derangement syndrome.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: introvert

Just another example of Trump derangement syndrome.

Just another example Trump Sycophant Syndrome.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The downstream damage of the Trump derangement syndrome spiritual and mental parasite willful welcome is the hallucinations it provides to fuel the growth of the hate until blind and suicidal. No different from any self-destructive addiction and behavior looping trap.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tkwasny
The downstream damage of the Trump derangement syndrome spiritual and mental parasite willful welcome is the hallucinations it provides to fuel the growth of the hate until blind and suicidal. No different from any self-destructive addiction and behavior looping trap.

Does it also cause word salad?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Logic? Hahaha. And you just called Trump a crazy as he was a strong believer in the birther nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join