It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidence or intelligent entity?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I got severe problems. I’m quite certain i have a telepathic entity bugging me all the time since i was born.

I’ll use this video as an example of why i believe so

Entity

I was in a really bad mood when i made the video after being harrassed more by a-holes. Try to ignore the foul language and hateful message and pay attention to the fact that i requested the clouds to make several shapes and at 6:30 in the video you can see all the shapes forming in a cluster

What are the odds of something like that happening by chance?

My mind can’t comprehend it and i start to believe there really is a diety / god with us that can control matter with its will.

What do you think of the coincidence?

Not really interested in discussing tge angry message but rather just the effect.
edit on 3-12-2017 by CloseEncountersGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: CloseEncountersGuy
I got severe problems. I’m quite certain i have a telepathic entity bugging me all the time since i was born.

I’ll use this video as an example of why i believe so

Entity

I was in a really bad mood when i made the video after being harrassed more by a-holes. Try to ignore the foul language and hateful message and pay attention to the fact that i requested the clouds to make several shapes and at 6:30 in the video you can see all the shapes forming in a cluster

What are the odds of something like that happening by chance?

My mind can’t comprehend it and i start to believe there really is a diety / god with us that can control matter with its will.

What do you think of the coincidence?

Not really interested in discussing tge angry message but rather just the effect.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CloseEncountersGuy

There is a God and he does control matter with his will, as he created it.

It concerns me that you feel like you have an entity that has been following you around since you were born that you consider to be a severe problem. There are other entities in this world besides God, but you need to pray and ask God to get rid of them for you if they are bothering you.

From another post you made, it sounds like you could use God and prayer to lead you through the social aspects of your life as well.

God loves you and wants a personal relationship with you. Put Him first and the rest of your life will fall into place.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Since I do not know the information state that you brain was in including the entanglement connections to other parts of reality I cannot say if it is synchronicity surfacing to conscious awareness or conscious awareness miss reading unconscious awareness.

But from my point of view the solution is the same. More conscious awareness to calmly verify what is both above (analyze you own thoughts) and beneath the surface (bring thoughts to the surface that are beneath without caring what comes up).

Even if there is a telepathic entity entangling information into you unconscious and conscious, all power of manipulation is lost when you choose to be the being analyzing yourself and changing mind pattern, than the person trapped by what the mind thinks.

The knowledge that all manipulations on yourself that cause suffering will mirror back to the sender in the end can be good for you. Sometimes it is good to send that thought into your own unconscious since it will be pushed thru the entanglement back to the sender. Bullies (in all creation) have a tendency to run when faced by the knowledge of Karma coming.

edit on 3-12-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I got severe problems.

Yes, you do. You think you're special.

You are in one regard. In all of the entire Known Universe of galaxies and stars, there is only one you.

Don't let it go to your head though, everyone else is just as singularly unique and special as you.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
After watching your video . It sounds to me like you have a demon in you buddy.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I watched the video, and no offense but.

I feel like that video is something thats played on the news after someone has lost their sht, and opened fire in a shopping mall.

You need to take a breath, talk to someone, and address some underlying anger and issues before you completely snap bud

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

pay attention to the fact that i requested the clouds to make several shapes and at 6:30 in the video you can see all the shapes forming in a cluster

No the only fact is

I got severe problems.

Clouds can make rough shapes to person viewing them

from the few minutes of watching, no shapes were visible. maybe in your head you could make out the shapes but that is called Pareidolia.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

In the end all souls have the same maxed out potential.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

One of my favorite music vids.

However, we are only maxed out by the 'system' if we chose to let it dominate our life.

That mold is easy to break. See the guy pushing the stone up the hill? How silly is that, 'pushing a stone uphill' ?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Clearly, if you wait long enough... you will see what you want on your list. My first visit to Canada was in 94 and everyone seemed very nice. Perhaps they were on Prozac ?

A have to applaud your cursing and magnificent flourishes levied against certain dwellers in the great White North.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
a reply to: intrptr

In the end all souls have the same maxed out potential.

YOU ARE LYING, ARE YOOU LYING TO YURSELF, OR TO THE OTHERS ?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Better see a psychiatrist,I was put on a time release pain med that I thought was an opiate,turns out it was a Psychotropic drug,I was having bad side effects,so I removed patch,about a day later I too felt like my mind was under control,I finally went to the ER,very scary feelings when your mind is altered,and I still have side effects,I sure hope your not on any such thing if so seek help

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
We used to look for shapes in the clouds when I was a kid. They form in the shapes of animals all the time. I think it has something to do with dna structuring the clouds that makes them do that. DNA structures our cells and effects the shape of every living thing. I feel it can effect the shape of all sorts of matter, including clouds. It wouldn't always happen, the right minerals in the air would be necessary. The right chemical structure of the clouds would need to be present too, and the shape would just be basic. Hail is formed by the presence of microbes sometimes, so what I am saying is not such a far fetched possibility. People and their dogs even start to look alike sometimes.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
We used to look for shapes in the clouds when I was a kid. They form in the shapes of animals all the time. I think it has something to do with dna structuring the clouds that makes them do that. DNA structures our cells and effects the shape of every living thing. I feel it can effect the shape of all sorts of matter, including clouds. It wouldn't always happen, the right minerals in the air would be necessary. The right chemical structure of the clouds would need to be present too, and the shape would just be basic. Hail is formed by the presence of microbes sometimes, so what I am saying is not such a far fetched possibility. People and their dogs even start to look alike sometimes.

Clouds tend to be formed from vortex tubes and vortex rings. A vortex tube is something like a tornado or the contrails behind an airplane. Vortex rings then appear as thin lines of white fluffy clouds. That's enough to make arms and legs. To make the simplest face, we just need two white patches of cloud to make eyes and a long line to make a mouth. Slower moving clouds form fluffy spherical shapes. To make evil looking faces you need more wrinkles and detail. That happens when there are storm clouds. I saw one video where the clouds looked like snarling faces.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
That intelligent entity might as well be your conscience, and it being intelligent or not, will be up to you.

Viewer an listener discretion will advertised, by your own accordance of free will.
edit on 3-12-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

If it was God giving you a positive response, did He remove the negative entity that is attached to you ?

Did your parents do anything out-of-the-ordinary with you when you were a child ?

Sometimes when a person asks for who is the root of all evil, God gets a chemtrail to form a 'S' for Snake / haSatan.

edit on 3-12-2017 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

If it was God giving you a positive response, did He remove the negative entity that is attached to you ?

Did your parents do anything out-of-the-ordinary with you when you were a child ?

Sometimes when a person asks for who is the root of all evil, God gets a chemtrail to form a 'S' for Snake / haSatan.

Its not healthy to indulge peoples delusions, it will only make it worse in the long run.

Perhaps you too need to return to your meds.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry
Truth hurts the weak. Especially when a picture speaks a thousand words and mocks the 'S'tupid 'S'atan for being such a easily outwitted old fool.

Take a deep breath, breath in all those smiley face nanites from the chemtrails and move along, nothing to see here.

Leave the truth with the pro's, the ones who can handle the facts.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
a reply to: SailorJerry
Truth hurts the weak. Especially when a picture speaks a thousand words and mocks the 'S'tupid 'S'atan for being such a easily outwitted old fool.

Take a deep breath, breath in all those smiley face nanites from the chemtrails and move along, nothing to see here.

Leave the truth with the pro's, the ones who can handle the facts.

Says the person whose post makes absolutely no sense.

Its almost like youre trying to communicate, but just stringing words together nonsensically, in an effort to sound enlightened.

Oh wait, no thats exactly what youre doing.

Also , Jet pilots also drew a giant willy in the sky with chemtrails, guess that was god telling satan to eff off eh?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join