It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump asks - FLYNN vs HILLARY - Rigged System or Double Standard?.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Although, I have to admit, its not fair to compare Hillary to Stalin or Hitler. They killed millions, and she hasn't even reached 200 yet. She is like an angel compared to them. Maybe the pope should recognize her for being a saint

I can almost see her Wings now.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Our society is shaped by desire. Desire seeks gratification. Our society is steeped in instant gratification. So why has Jeff Sessions not yet ....

My guess? They are waiting for the opportune moment. It is becoming clearer and clearer the system is indeed biased and especially WHO are biased. It seems to me that 2018 will become a very interesting year.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

...says the folks who followed Clinton right over the edge. lmao.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: entermemo
You guys have to stop being obsessed with Hillary. She lost, get over it.

you guys really need to learn to read thread titles and news reports.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
My take

This is a MI run sting. Trump, Mueller, Flynn and others recruited for this. Actually it is hard for me to believe that Gen. Flynn is not one of the leaders in this sting.

I believe Gen. Flynn is playing his part perfectly. It is essential this is done in the courts.

It will be through Flynns defense in court that the Saudi/DNC money laundering, election meddling, DIRECT FOREIGN financing of election theft of Bernie Sanders in the primaries and attempted theft of the general election.

All financed by friends of Bill, Hill, and of course that Saudi agent, Huma. Oh Huma, where have you been lately?

How does all that happen?

When in Flynns defense he brings Imran Awan to testify with all the evidence already to be presented in court as it looks like Awan made a deal to get his family out of the country and secure from the reach of those he is going to testify against.

Remember, remember the laptop , Imrans passport and drivers license and files were placed by him in an abandoned GOVERNMENT closet?

Domino's falling all in a row. This is not pin the tail on the donkey. It is mockingbird dying.

It is masterful.

It is rumored that the funding is gone in that Saudi purge as they have the pockets emptied in hanging them upside down.

It has been a month now since and 2 months hence and the purge is in its infancy.

I SO MUCH look forward to World Freedom Day in 2018 to find out why it matters so much to me. I hate the suspense. reply to: carewemust

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: sunkuong

Sessions is the "Engineer" driving the Department of Justice.

Trouble ahead, trouble behind
and you know that notion, just crossed my mind.
Driving that train, high on coc aine....

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
It's weird how our humble leader or Earth Donnie Trump is innocent yet everyone he knows seems to be getting arrested, poor guy. Where as Killary has killed more people than Stalin yet is free... /sarcasm.

Stop with the but but Hillary campaign. Look at the guy actually making decisions for a change.
When Obama won I don't remember the long campaigns against his opponents that lose.

Nope. It was just Bush's fault for 8 years.

It is now coming out that perhaps one of the very people in the fbi that has been demoted from Mueller investigation for having an anti trump pro Hillary bias was one of the ones that interviewed Hillary.

Most of the people being indicted by Mueller are being indicted for lying to the fbi.

Yet Hillary dodnt even have to go on record for her fbi interview. And yes, her team did destroy subpoenaed evidence.

I am so tired of the argument hillary s not there so there is no need to look at the double standard.

Her crimes should be held to the exact same level of scrutiny as trumps team, or else it shows that the system is biased and should be done away with altogether.

Not to mention that there are still people from the Hillary debacle still with jobs in washington, like McCabe, the guy that was demoted, etc

Those asking to now ignore Hillary's crimes or the double standard are merely making a thinly veiled attempt to say please just go after the other team and not mine.
edit on 3-12-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

She is like an angel compared to them. Maybe the pope should recognize her for being a saint

hahaha...I could just picture the Pope having to pay an appearance fee to the Clinton Foundation in order to talk to her...

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

So if Hillary got away with it, should Trump ?

Maybe this is the opportunity to prevent these standards from continuing?

It's hard to stop anything when the train's engineer (Sessions) is asleep behind the throttle.

Who hired him? Maybe his boss should be punished for hiring someone so incompetent.

Yes Mueller hired the fbi agent that was caught sending anti trump pro Hillary messages to his mistress.

Perhaps Mueller should be fired for hiring someone with such an obvious bias.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: sunkuong

So if Hillary got away with it, should Trump ?

Maybe this is the opportunity to prevent these standards from continuing?

It's hard to stop anything when the train's engineer (Sessions) is asleep behind the throttle.

Who hired him? Maybe his boss should be punished for hiring someone so incompetent.

Yes Mueller hired the fbi agent that was caught sending anti trump pro Hillary messages to his mistress.

Congress will review his role in the email investigation.

Blow it wide open.

lol, right.

A little bit anyway.

Devin Nunes is on it.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
President Trump asks - FLYNN vs HILLARY - Rigged System or Double Standard?.

Rigged systems.

The ONLY reason anyone is even talking bout Russia is because of Clinton.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

A lot of users willingly forgetting about clintons deeds seemingly because they are on her side, while the investigation into Trump continues.

The ‘but but hillary’ campaign continues because she wasnt held accountable for her crimes. Crimes that dont simply vanish because shes no longer in a government position. It sets precedent, and a very dangerous one at that.

If people cant see that, you (‘you’ as in the left, not ‘you’ as in UKTruth) have some nerve to call Trump supporters ‘idiots’

Pot meet kettle!

edit on 5411x6754America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago12 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

edit on 2213x6722America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago12 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I think we should cut through all the obfuscation and look at this:

Every time someone in President Trump's circle of associates is officially charged with a crime...

Huh? It's HIS people. What's that got to do with Hillary? Nice magicians trick.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Pot meet kettle!

You DO know you are basically saying you're BOTH kitchen tools, right? That exonerates no one. Implicates all.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: defiythelie
She did fadr away. The only people keeping her candle lite are trump voters. They are the only ones keeping her in the news.
reply to: RickinVa

THIS www.breitbart.com... is NOT "fading away".

And those are just the regular excuses she gives weekly, for why she lost the most recent Presidential election. (She's lost 2 time prior to 2016 as well!)

Less than 24 hours ago, Hillary Clinton also complained that Republicans have the nerve to cut people's taxes!
From Today...Saturday 12.2.2017: www.huffingtonpost.com...

And who reads Brietbart?

Oh yeah. The people who salivate over Hillary stories.

Yes, Hillary will stay front and center on outlets like Brietbart as long as righties keep reading and reposting.

Did you note that the comments made by Hillary TODAY were published by the Huffington Post? That's one of the primary publications visited by Hillary's followers. Granted, her base is shrinking, but her comments are spread to liberals far and wide via social media and the liberal MSM.

It's pointless to point out reality to leftists - they have made it their own reality that Hillary is no longer relevant and in the picture so that's it. Nothing will shake them from that... because it's uncomfortable to face the double standards that Trump is talking about. By creating an imaginary world where Hillary comparisons relating to current issues is not a valid discussion they can place it in their whataboutism category and use canned arguments instead of facing the issue head on.

Hillary is not relevant, because there's no election coming soon that she can participate in. What's needed is that she lose any credentials that legally allow her to participate in the U.S. election system. It would be nice if she was banned from the business world too. Maybe as a FELON, both of those goals would be accomplished?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: entermemo
You guys have to stop being obsessed with Hillary. She lost, get over it.

No buddy; she broke the law and skated. Doesn't matter if she lost or not, we don't just try winners in court.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I read the article the question on if this is a rigged system or one with a double standard.

Here is the answer.
There is no double standard and the system is not rigged. The justice system, as imperfect as it is, works. Just cause a person wants another to be guilty does not make it so. And here is the breakdown on such.

The reason why Clinton is not in trouble and Flynn is comes down to evidence and intent. Both are pretty much required to get a conviction and a prosecutor has to prove both in court, presenting such where a jury and judge can look at. And that evidence can not be tainted. If a person has been under investigation for over 30 years, is it reasonable to believe that if something was there it would be found? If the investigation had millions of dollars to spend, and all of the investigators at their disposal, and over 2 years to find something, could it be that if there was anything there that it could have been found?

That is what has happened to Clinton, is that years of investigation, both by private and public investigators have yielded nothing. Hearsay and circumstantial evidence is about the best, and even then at times someone who is over zealous gets ahold of what could be tangible evidence and ruins it by faking it or altering it, thus making it invalid. Time and time again this has happened. Rumor, suspicion, but nothing concrete where it quickly stopped being a search for the truth and became a witch hunt all against one person, who people feel threatened by, and what some suspect is true, all cause that person is a woman, and they are threatened by the prospect of a powerful woman calling the shots, and it scares them.

Flynn and all of those on Team Trump, who are under investigation and are indicted did it to themselves, and there was enough hard evidence, that was not altered or fabricated or rumored about to prove their guilt.

And Trump is not helping matters at all. His statements, pretty much insulated Clinton from any and all investigations while he is president. If they start one, cause he wants it, pretty much means that he is violating the spirit of the law and the country, and is seeking to go after a person all cause he views them as a threat. And it would be argued in court this fact, using his own words against him ,along with his tweets and thus cause for the court to dismiss all charges and rule in her favor.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Realistically, that is how it should be.

In practice, no one is going to let Hillary win by getting away with a crime while others get charged with it.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: gwynnhwyfar

Acid washed is a perfect analogy for using bleachbit or otherwise anti-forensic software. It is the EXACT same as burning the HDD or shattering it into tiny pieces. Actually, overwriting with random data for 35 passes (on an HDD, not SSD) is MUCH more effective than physical destruction of the disk.

If anything, what she used was far worse than any chemical or physical destruction. It is absolutely criminal to use anti-forensic tools BEFORE turning something over for investigation. And just to prove she got special treatment, the FBI comes and takes evidence - they NEVER wait for a defendant/suspect to turn it over. Otherwise the criminal could simply erase incriminating data, or hire an expensive firm to do it......which she did.

edit on 12/3/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I think Mueller lost on this hit, maybe soon taking on water and will sink.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join