It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump asks - FLYNN vs HILLARY - Rigged System or Double Standard?.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Saturday, December 2, 2017

Every time someone in President Trump's circle of associates is officially charged with a crime (Manafort-Money / Flynn - Lying /Papadopoulos - Lying), that crime is likely applicable to Hillary Clinton's past actions, as well.

President Trump said this tonight...

President Donald Trump again took up the cause of former national security adviser Mike Flynn Saturday night, complaining that Flynn's "life is destroyed" while Hillary Clinton escaped legal reckoning.

Trump tweeted: "So General Flynn lies to the FBI and his life is destroyed, while Crooked Hillary Clinton, on that now famous FBI holiday "interrogation" with no swearing in and no recording, lies many times...and nothing happens to her? Rigged system, or just a double standard?"

He then added: "Many people in our Country are asking what the "Justice" Department is going to do about the fact that totally Crooked Hillary, AFTER receiving a subpoena from the United States Congress, deleted and "acid washed" 33,000 Emails? No justice!"

SOURCE: www.foxnews.com...

ATS family: Is Hillary Clinton the beneficiary of a "double standard", a "rigged system"? Perhaps Both? Or neither?

And what's wrong with Attorney General Jeff Sessions? President Trump (His BOSS) has suggested on several occassions that Hillary Clinton's alleged criminal deeds need to be investigated by a special council. Why doesn't Jeff Sessions take his boss's urging/suggestions/requests, seriously? It's smacks of mutiny, don't you think?

President Trump needs to ask A.G. Sessions if he is part of a "rigged system", or if he is applying a "double standard", that favors Hillary Clinton.

-CareWeMust

edit on 12/2/2017 by carewemust because: added last statement

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Well, it's a fair question, is it not?

As for Sessions, my guess is he and/or his family have been threatened by the Clinton cartel. Still, I'd boot his ass. His stance on the drug war and the ganja is asinine.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
As long as there is any link to Russia on anything, Sessions is out of it. It's like the Liberals twist everything to say Russia so Sessions is not allowed to act.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So if Hillary got away with it, should Trump ?

Maybe this is the opportunity to prevent these standards from continuing?

Edit...cannot argue that Clinton's haven't made money in the last 30 years, through speaking engagements, foundations, and Uranium.

I wonder how much Trump has made by being President?

Not a double standard if they both play the same game.

Trumps' Mara-Lago Income since 2016

Clinton's Income in the last 8 years

poor sources, but explicit anyway. Please correct me if I have the wrong idea here

edit on 3-12-2017 by sunkuong because: Unsourced Bias

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Hmm, looks like a new term has entered Trump’s world - “acid washed”. I bet this blows up soon, just like “wire tapping”.

My answer is: Neither

Sessions probably doesn’t want to destroy his career/life/legacy/reputation so he is doing the bare minimum he can, since Hillary has already been investigated for years, and they couldn’t find anything to charge her with.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
You guys have to stop being obsessed with Hillary. She lost, get over it.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Well, it's a fair question, is it not?

As for Sessions, my guess is he and/or his family have been threatened by the Clinton cartel. Still, I'd boot his ass. His stance on the drug war and the ganja is asinine.

Got that right! Except for going after MS-13 gang members, and violent Illegal perps, Sessions is barking up all the WRONG trees, while also ignoring the Will of The People, in too many ways.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
As long as there is any link to Russia on anything, Sessions is out of it. It's like the Liberals twist everything to say Russia so Sessions is not allowed to act.

Sessions said 2 weeks ago that he did NOT recuse himself from anything related to Hillary and Russia. It doesn't appear that he's going to follow up those words with ACTIONS though.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It's weird how our humble leader or Earth Donnie Trump is innocent yet everyone he knows seems to be getting arrested, poor guy. Where as Killary has killed more people than Stalin yet is free... /sarcasm.

Stop with the but but Hillary campaign. Look at the guy actually making decisions for a change.
When Obama won I don't remember the long campaigns against his opponents that lose.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

It's hard to stop anything when the train's engineer (Sessions) is asleep behind the throttle.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's hard to stop anything when the train's engineer (Sessions) is asleep behind the throttle.

Who hired him? Maybe his boss should be punished for hiring someone so incompetent.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Well. Everything Trump said was the Truth.

And you just may be exactly right.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

It is funny that Sessions got approved pretty fast, when they were trying to stop anyone Trump recommended.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: gwynnhwyfar

Maybe Bleached and Acid Washed are similar? Someone who has to digest a lot of information coming in from all over the planet, can't be expected to remember exact terminologies related to every Clinton-related crime.

A problem with government officials is that many of them are too full of themselves. Like most of us, Jeff Sessions will not be discussed by anyone in 100 years. Not unless he puts Hillary away!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Session's is the Engineer ? I didn't see that on his resume.

I can understand why he might have been placed in that position.

Still don't see a clear path to preventing these double standards that are so concerning.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

ATS family: Is Hillary Clinton the beneficiary of a "double standard", a "rigged system"? Perhaps Both? Or neither?

1) The left thinks Hillary Clinton is the divine one! She is completely infallible. Hell she can walk on water!

2)You will never be judged by a system that you own.

3)In reality the amount of crimes the Clintons have committed and yet they walk free it is obvious to me that they have some sort of mystical powers.

It's got to be one of the three of these am I right?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
It's weird how our humble leader or Earth Donnie Trump is innocent yet everyone he knows seems to be getting arrested, poor guy. Where as Killary has killed more people than Stalin yet is free... /sarcasm.

Stop with the but but Hillary campaign. Look at the guy actually making decisions for a change.
When Obama won I don't remember the long campaigns against his opponents that lose.

"Stop with the but but Hillary campaign. Look at the guy actually making decisions for a change.
When Obama won I don't remember the long campaigns against his opponents that lose."

If Hillary would fade away like everyone else who loses, this might be possible.

But unfortunately, she has the overwhelming desire to continue to be a public figure who continues to blame everything under the sun for her loss but herself.

She is and will remain an easy target as long as she continues to express herself to the public.

There is just no getting around it.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

Who hired him? Maybe his boss should be punished for hiring someone so incompetent.

You've got the pecking order upside down. Trump should fire Sessions.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Sessions is the "Engineer" driving the Department of Justice.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Answer:
The legal boondoggle would go on forever,
and it would be detrimental to The United States
of Americas' appearance on The Worlds stage.

Why bother "wallowing in the mire" when the best
course of action would be to move forward.

S&F
Good Thread!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join