It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NewsWeek says Donald Trump Is Basically A Hate Group All By Himself Under FBI Definition

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
According to news week if Donald Trump were an organization he would be a hate group.

If the president were an organization instead of an individual, it would not be a big stretch to define him as a "hate group" under the FBI's simple definition: “an organization whose primary purpose is to promote animosity, hostility, and malice against persons of or with a race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, or gender identity which differs from that of the members or the organization.”

News Week

I find this incredibly pathetic especially since the media gives any group that speaks out against Trump a free pass. Think Antifa, BLM, and of course the MSM themselves.

Antifa and BLM perpetuates violence against anyone who disagrees with their ideology.

The media has told lie after lie after lie that's why they earned the name fake news.

In fact the left has been nothing but a hate group every since their golden girl got her butt trounced during the election. It seems to me that the left is the real hate group.

Don't mind me I'm just deplorable.

Gee I wonder what Pocahontas thinks about this?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
why do you even read to listen to anything the MSM says anymore?

they said Hillary was a shoe in for being elected the next president in 2016, they either lied or their polls were so horrible wrong that they were grossly incompetent or liars, either way they have no longer have any credibility.now we are finding out that a lot of them are sexual perverts and deviants, why would you trust anything that lying ,incompetent sexual perverts would tell you? I certainly don't`.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The real question is why would anyone actually pay to read this drivel? It is now considered hateful to protect your borders and culture.

Screw Newsweek.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I think I will vote straight Republican in the future. I'm sick of the liberal Democrats. They have gone way past the threshold of insanity, especially the ones in the media.

If the Democrats want to increase their numbers of voters, they better go after the media for their twisting of the truth so much. Nobody should approve of what is going on except maybe....if Satan is really in control of this reality.

I hate the lies and deception and most of it is spawning from Liberals these days. It is not just an ATS or internet thing either, people are starting to get polarized up here too.
edit on 3-12-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The Liberal MSM is the #1 "Hate Group", closely followed by Democrats.

They spew Anti-America / Anti-Trump propaganda...and have done nothing positive for this nation or its citizens. That is the very definition of HATE.

President Trump, on the other hand, has actually done good things for America. GOOD THINGS are the OPPOSITE of HATE.

Short List of Trump's GOOD THINGS: thehill.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
The real question is why would anyone actually pay to read this drivel?
Screw Newsweek.

Because there are still a lot of people who get their news from paper publications, via post office delivery. But thankfully, they are not the influential sector of society.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
97% of all leftist anti Trump articles can be followed back to a single point: I hate Trump.

That's all it is. They hate the guy. Everything stems from that. It's emotion. It's feelings. Article doesn't even make sense. Doesn't have to. Why?

I hate Trump.

So they appeal to emotion.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

The real question is why would anyone actually pay to read this drivel? It is now considered hateful to protect your borders and culture.
a reply to: Metallicus

I wouldn't pay to read it that's for sure.

In fact I try to stay away from news sites that wont allow you to comment, because they cant take the heat!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The FBI, (just like every other "alphabet agency" ),.. needs to justify their own existence. ...The FBI would ask for more "funding" to, "investigate" itself, from "infiltration"...No "Real American" takes any alphabet agency seriously...they're always looking for a new reason to exist. We're all "criminals", by any "alphabet agencies" "definitions"...and apparently, Newsweek's also. I'd just ignore it, until they come "knocking".

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
The FBI, (just like every other "alphabet agency" ),.. needs to justify their own existence. ...The FBI would ask for more "funding" to, "investigate" itself, from "infiltration"...No "Real American" takes any alphabet agency seriously...they're always looking for a new reason to exist. We're all "criminals", by any "alphabet agencies" "definitions"...and apparently, Newsweek's also. I'd just ignore it, until they come "knocking".

Alphabet agencies aren’t part of the Constitution. I would love to be President just long enough to disband all of them.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
You'd think the FBI would "be on board" with their CNC, wouldn't you? Kinda makes me/one wonder, if them Federal LEO's, "swore" to the same "oath", that I did. .. Or if "Newsweek" is just trying to cause doubt among the "electorate". Meh! Doesn't really matter.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I'd so, "vote" for YOU! I'm "Democratic" like that!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Screw Newsweek.
were a multi ethnic country. And what culture? Fast food, drunk parties, overuse..oh and we do this while the original inhabitants suffer.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted
Miss Gwendolen Fairfax says "That is clearly a metaphysical speculation, and like most metaphysical speculations has very little reference at all to the actual facts of real life, as we know them". [Importance of Being Earnest, Oscar Wilde]

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

Screw Newsweek.
were a multi ethnic country. And what culture? Fast food, drunk parties, overuse..oh and we do this while the original inhabitants suffer.

Western culture...stop being obtuse.

As far as the 'original people' we simply abolished their clearly racist borders and redistributed their excessive wealth in the interests of 'fairness'. You libs should be thrilled.

edit on 2017/12/3 by Metallicus because: Spacing / Spelling

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Cut out your nonsense! How many generations do the "conquering people" have to give birth in/to, in their "native land", to become "native"?.. Every culture, native, displaced civilization , and "native", had/has been pushed out, removed, displaced at one-time or another in "world history". I wish you bleeding hearts, would stop with the "aboriginal/native" arguments. We pushed them out. Just like they pushed the other "natives" out, before themselves were "native". ... Stop the nonsense! Become an American or go back home! Wherever you think that is. Don't be ashamed to live in your own "native" land/country. I'm an American! I am of Irish blood, BUT I WAS BORN HERE! I'm not Irish, I'm American. I'm a "native"! And I don't feel any guilt about it. Their "people" was conquered, just like my ancestors. By your argument/reasoning, I don't belong anywhere!? You'll just have to Suck it up snowflake... I'm a "Native American", like it or not. I don't feel a bit bad about it. And I could give to rats a's about the conquered. They're lucky we had enough humility, "religion" and respect, to not wipe them and their "culture", off the face of the earth.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
An awesome statement!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Liberals are dropping like flies on a poison manure pit,these criminals who pass themselves off for liberals,only thing that Trump has done is expose the vile Democraps,and the media is their bought tool,cry babys,he has done nothing against the people

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
some trumpoleros deserve it somehow to deal with people like her

but not every trump or muslim deserv this

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
According to news week if Donald Trump were an organization he would be a hate group.
“an organization whose primary purpose is to promote animosity, hostility, and malice against persons of or with a race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, or gender identity which differs from that of the members or the organization.”
I find this incredibly pathetic especially since the media gives any group that speaks out against Trump a free pass. Think Antifa, BLM, and of course the MSM themselves.

Sounds about right for Trump, and that's only the 'hate bias' part of it, there are plenty of other activities he's been into that right -minded people could only perceive as criminal.
As for media giving Antifa a pass, that's incorrect, media groups like CNN have done Exposés on their activities, and not to flattering either.
But, I'll give you a pass for not wanting to know in your own bias.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join