It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would life be without China?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

China seems to be the one making everything now and speeding up technology. Maybe stealing all our jobs(is what some people say).
So, it seems that China was first to be high tech with ancient weapons. First to have guns. First to have massive ships. First to have compass. First to have paper. Knowledge of health unlike the West who hides everything while letting people have cancer and die from drug overdose.

So do you think we would still be here without China? What would be going on right now if China never existed?

Oh BTW don't forget that noodles were Chinese too. So no more noodles for you. Spaghetti? Dream on.

www.bestofsicily.com...

So would you go back in time and wipe China off of history?

Remember...Chinese history...even their medicine is over 5,000 years old. They arent going anywhere

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
There would be zero difference in life. Everything they invented would simply have been discovered later by other curious and crafty humans. Innovation does not see race, religion or creed, only ambition. Some things may have come by later, but other than the borders of the land that would have been called China, I don't imagine humanity would have progressed on a drastically different path technology wise. Socially and politically, yea I am betting there would be some variations, but that applies to most any nation wiped out in the past.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Zero my ass. Have you not remember White supremacy and useless brotherhood wars to be king for kingdoms? Anyways Black people most likely going to stay as slaves.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

China seems to be the one making everything now and speeding up technology. Maybe stealing all our jobs(is what some people say).
So, it seems that China was first to be high tech with ancient weapons. First to have guns. First to have massive ships. First to have compass. First to have paper. Knowledge of health unlike the West who hides everything while letting people have cancer and die from drug overdose.

So do you think we would still be here without China? What would be going on right now if China never existed?

Oh BTW don't forget that noodles were Chinese too. So no more noodles for you. Spaghetti? Dream on.

www.bestofsicily.com...

So would you go back in time and wipe China off of history?

I was browsing on youtube and came across this and thought of your thread.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap
ok. but interesting enough, China had nothing to do with any of those events, and were pretty much irrelevantly uninvolved in that time period outside of their borders. Sounds like the events which I suspect you may be referring to are the crusades would have occurred in a similar fashion.

The Chinese as far as I know did not have anything to do with ending the European slave trade. For all you know Mongolia would be the ruling empire since there would not be a wall to hold them back from conquering that land.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
The Chinese as far as I know did not have anything to do with ending the European slave trade.

That's right, China had sod all to do with the trans-Atlantic trade in African slaves, but African slaves did appear in China. China has a long and glorious history in slavery, only really coming to an end when the Communists took power. This of course resulted in a new kind of slavery.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
The Chinese as far as I know did not have anything to do with ending the European slave trade.

That's right, China had sod all to do with the trans-Atlantic trade in African slaves, but African slaves did appear in China. China has a long and glorious history in slavery, only really coming to an end when the Communists took power. This of course resulted in a new kind of slavery.

No, but it was Europeans who continued the crazy slavery. China ended Slavery was ahead of everyone else many times. But, you have to remember. WW2 and Colonization. Europeans and japan continued slavery. Remember WW2 slavery atrocities? Even Germany tried to bring it back with concentration camps. Japan had the naval Tech is because US gave them it. If Japan had no proper navy given by US they wouldn't have been able to invade or conquer China during that time. But, can you imagine China disappears from the map and become a colony of one of the Europeans/ Japanese?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Stereotypes aren't racist. Racist would be if I refused to frequent a Chinese restaurant because the owner was Asian. I can assure you I have no intention of giving up my egg rolls.

Yes stereotypes based on race are racism. By definition thats what racism is.

Poor show

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Life's not been the same...

She was a beautiful beautiful creature

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

She ended up looking like one of the Toxic Avenger's sidekicks or maybe Sloths sister from that movie goonies.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

She ended up looking like one of the Toxic Avenger's sidekicks or maybe Sloths sister from that movie goonies.

Yeah?

I'd have let her piledrive me all day long...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join