It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These are the spoils for which George W. Bush has killed more than 100,000 human beings.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

Originally posted by Johnny Redburn
The problem is to be resolved by the UN itself under the guidelines of international law; however the UN is not powerful enough to complete the task of law.

The UN had the reigns but guess what, they decided to play paddycake and dick around and dick around and do NOTHING!!

When did they 'dick' around? With what did they play paddy cake?
With the issue of Iraq the UN followed is procedures and guidelines, which your country initially agreed to abide by when the UN was formed.
Simply because the UN did not help commit un-lawful acts of aggression on the behalf of the United States does not mean they did 'nothing'.

Please be a lot more specific as to what you are referring to on this matter.

Have you seen the U.N's constitution for all the world's people??

Yes, otherwise I would not be commenting in this thread.

It's really amazing to see because it sounds all nice and fluffy, yet the UN is a bunch of lazy ass crackpots who don't do # when they should...

Are you implying that because the US (4% of the world’s population) believes the UN should take more or different action on a particular matter that it should obey without questioning or even abiding by its standard protocols(Which include the opinions of other world governments)? I’m sorry but such a statement is rather rash and not very well thought out.

If they can't handle a serious matter such as this, then someone else needs to take over the reigns, and nobody else was willing to step up to the plate so Bush had to say enough is enough...

The UN were handling the matter, they were unfortunately over-ridden and undermined by a handful of powerful countries that were determined to push their own agendas.

The bottom line is that these laws are in place for a reason, if leaders break them in an aggressive sense against another sovereign nation, then they can be prime candidates for war crime charges.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartagram
There's without a shadow of doubt that George W. Bush is and was a genocidal madman.I'm sorry to say this but it is true.All Americans should at least realise this and be aware of it.

Have you always been a retard or were you trained

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartagram
Whatever the matter is,Bush should be the one sitting beside Saddam and tried for war crimes.

That is just so totally ignorant i'm not even going to dignify that with a response.

6 words: wood chippers, raping innocent women children, the list goes on.

Oh how soon you forget... I'd rather live in Bush's country then in Sadam's, and for very good reasons. Damn it, I did respond.

Explain to me how this is totally ignorant?
If President Bush is innocent of war crimes then why did the United Nations declare the war he created illegitimate?
(Keep in mind that the laws the United States violated with the Iraq invasion were put in place after World War II, to make sure the world is not a witness to such events repeating.)

Answer: Because the international community cannot legitimize an action that is in direct violation of the laws they stand to protect.

From a technical stand point, yes President Bush is a viable candidate for war crimes charges. The only problem is charging and detaining a man that is surrounded by his own crack militia.

Would that be the same UN that was on Saddams payroll?

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Tone down the insults please.

Anymore and there will be warnings,

Asala

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
So sad when some of my fellow Americans tried to avoid the cost of a force war on a sovereign country.

Yes the force democracy has cost a very significant share of death from both sides.

Perhaps more from the Iraqi side than the American.

People rejoiced on the killings all for democracy.

Freedom has always been paid for in blood. That is fact

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehamsamiam
History will prove GW Bush and the United States to be right.

You have to remember, history on this matter in the long term will be written by all countries in the world not just America, they will also contain completely un-biased views and reflect on facts and what was technically right in accordance to the laws we lived by in the time.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   

If President Bush is innocent of war crimes then why did the United Nations declare the war he created illegitimate?
(Keep in mind that the laws the United States violated with the Iraq invasion were put in place after World War II, to make sure the world is not a witness to such events repeating.)

Answer: Because the international community cannot legitimize an action that is in direct violation of the laws they stand to protect.

From a technical stand point, yes President Bush is a viable candidate for war crimes charges. The only problem is charging and detaining a man that is surrounded by his own crack militia.

Good points Johnny.

....and we all should remember that our military mainly is protecting Bush and his cronies - not us.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

History will prove GW Bush and the United States to be right.

You have to remember, history on this matter in the long term will be written by all countries in the world not just America, they will also contain completely un-biased views and reflect on facts and what was technically right in accordance to the laws we lived by in the time.

What ever douche bag

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by paranoia

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
Bush is awesome, so what if some foriegners died, better them than Americans. Death to all liberals in my opinion!

Here is your blood thirsty mentality shown in reverse - "so what if some foriegners (americans) died, better them than us British. Death to all republicans i say!"

Use your brain before you post.

Paranoia - surely you jest! As a Canadian I'm ashamed of every letter Batoche types. What a waste of space.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

That is just so totally ignorant i'm not even going to dignify that with a response.

Actually it deserves applause because its right on the money. And time will tell if he is made to answer for all that he has done in the name of making himself and his friends richer.

Be blind if you want to...but don't force the rest of us to close our eyes too. Won't happen.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   

The bottom line is that these laws are in place for a reason, if leaders break them in an aggressive sense against another sovereign nation, then they can be prime candidates for war crime charges.

There's the keyword... Sovereign.........

The UN gave that criminal 8 years ... That's more then enough time to play paddy cake, and dick around and dick around +

Do you not know what's going on with the UN and their scandals?
Have you been sleeping or something?

People that work within the UN can't even trust the higher ups, so how can a countries people?

I feel like i'm beating my head against a wall, i'm going to stop for awhile.

If you would like some links for me to provide so I can show you where i'm coming from let me know and i'll get em.

Also could you provide any proof without bias or emotion so I can take you more seriously?

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
Bush is awesome, so what if some foriegners died, better them than Americans. Death to all liberals in my opinion!
And back to you ten fold *back at ya*

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

You speak like you know that as a fact... But I see your good at doing that.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Why the administration should be accountable for war crimes.

Memos Reveal War Crimes Warnings
Could Bush administration officials be prosecuted for 'war crimes' as a result of new measures used in the war on terror? The White House's top lawyer thought so
Suspected Taliban and al Qaeda detainees at Guantanamo Bay Naval Base kneel down before military police as prisoners are processed into the detention facility in January 2002

The bush administration knew that the actions will bring the though of war crimes.

May 17 - The White House's top lawyer warned more than two years ago that U.S. officials could be prosecuted for "war crimes" as a result of new and unorthodox measures used by the Bush administration in the war on terrorism, according to an internal White House memo and interviews with participants in the debate over the issue.

msnbc.msn.com...

The bush administration knew back in 2002 that its actions will be considered war crimes. And conveniently with drew from International Criminal Court (ICC).

The Bush administration has pulled out of the treaty to establish the International Criminal Court -- a move that is both unprecedented and foolhardy.

www.alternet.org...

This links tell you how Belgium sees Bush war crime actions.

news.bbc.co.uk...

American take a wake up call, and see what is going on in our beautiful country and what has been turned into since bush regime.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Would that be the same UN that was on Saddams payroll?

Exactly...

It's a true characteristic liberals have; turning their backs on the facts so they can be reactive with emotion, which clouds their judgement and logic.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Let's not forget liberals, that you do not nor have you ever lived in that country, so you cannot be the judge, however, you can sit on the sidelines and bitch and complain about the actions that were taken, but in the end the Iraqi's get the last word and their the ones who you should be listening to, not the liberal media.

But I know that you would rather think your right and stay on your high horse then to hold them up in the highest esteem and LISTEN to them.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Bush = criminal and thief the petroleum

bush= he is who brought the terror
the Jews are controlling in the american administration
I hate the Jews
BUT
The most preferable Americans of the Jews israel
I AM SO SORRY

BYE

ALI

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Nothing Like The Classics

Originally posted by almasad
Bush lied. He stole. He murdered. In broad daylight. And he got away with it. That's the story. But you'll never hear it at the Press Club.

All this story needs is a few references to “imperialist lackeys”, “western gangsters” and maybe an “arrogant cowboy” or two for good measure.

It really takes me back to the '70s and '80s when stuff like that came out of Moscow every day. I don't remember reading that pap via Arab sources back then, but the Soviets and the Arabs were good buddies for a long time.

All those AK-47's and RPGs didn't just bloom out of the sand, after all.

Meanwhile, here in the 21st century, we see proof that propaganda and brainwashing are at least as popular as ever.

Those who cannot be bothered to think for themselves lap this stuff up because it agrees with their own preconceptions. It doesn't matter one bit whether any of this stuff is true. All that matters is that it supports somebody's idea of what reality is.

That's right. Truth has nothing to do with it.

As long as consumers of information continue to believe anything that bolsters their otherwise-unsupported perspectives, there will be purveyors of baseless garbage like this ready, willing and eager to help you shoehorn this crap into your mind.

I recommend not outsourcing your thinking.

What Real Evil Is

Originally posted by almasad
I hate the Jews

Unless you have met every Jew in the world personally, you are telling us you are a bigot and motivated by hatred instead of the truth.

In this case, I'll take your word for it.

The Jews are not the source of all evil, but the darkness in your own soul which consumes you is.

I recommend choosing a road that is not paved with hatred and lies, but it is yours to choose if you insist upon doing so.

Continue down that path, however, and the greatest evil you will ever confront will be the monster in the mirror.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Majic
good morning

how atr you ?

bye

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Here is a tip for those of you who want to prove bush is a murdering psycho. Don't hold the UN up as a paragon of virtue and civic mindedness, you just destroy your credibility. I am not saying bush shouldn't be made to answer for much of what he has done, I am just saying don't tell us he should be more like the UN.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join