It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TX university publishes article saying white people shouldn't exist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

A Texas university newspaper is apologizing after a student wrote an opinion piece that ... accuses white people of being an “aberration” that “shouldn’t exist.”

“Your DNA is an abomination,”

“You were not born white, you became white. You actively remain white."

“I hate you because you shouldn’t exist."
Source

In the latest example of the blatant anti-white racism in our nation's universities, the Texas State University allowed a hate-filled racist tirade to be published in their university newspaper. In the piece, student Rudy Martinez goes on to say that white people's DNA is an abomination, that white people shouldn't exist and that "whiteness" will end, among other such ridiculousness.
It's largely been my personal experience in life that far more racism comes from minorities towards whites than from whites towards minorities, and things like this are a perfect example of that. Where minorities are allowed to openly say such things, there would be an absolute ****storm if a white person said the same about minorities.

It's ok though, the paper's editor apologized.

"We acknowledge that the column could have been clearer in its message"

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

there would be an absolute ****storm if a white person said the same about minorities.

You mean Richard Spencer and his college essay titled, "Is Black Genocide Right?"

"I hate you because you shouldn't exist."

Who even says # like that? Sounds like something a poorly written D.C. villain would say haha...

What a freak.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Yes let's eliminate the white race. I imagine that would be as easy as ordering an Uber.

This college should be very careful about allowing this hate to be spun from their newspaper. There is legal ramifications when nut bags actually take this sort of hate to heart and act.

All races want the same thing, makes you wonder why colleges and the media keep this big lie of races hating each other as an automatic fall back position. The very small % of racists of all flavors need to be kept in check, and not given newspaper articles.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Would you send your child to this University? I wouldn't.

Vote with your education dollars

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I think the message was quite clear.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

It's largely been my personal experience in life that far more racism comes from minorities towards whites than from whites towards minorities

While I've seen racism leveled by different cultures. Towards other cultures. Not just white.

I don't think agree with your statement there.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Wait.

What the EFF ?

I wasn't born white ?

Tell me more how I wasn't.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

It's largely been my personal experience in life that far more racism comes from minorities towards whites than from whites towards minorities

This is absolutely true in my experience as well. Minorities tend to see racism where none exists because they are conditioned to expect it where as whites tend to not be racists because we don't have a reason to be.

edit on 2017/12/2 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

It's largely been my personal experience in life that far more racism comes from minorities towards whites than from whites towards minorities,

It's not that. It's just that ts is more "surprising" when racism is seen to come from minorities.

We expect it the other way around.

It shocks us, and that's why we notice it more.

The fact is that most people are not racist.

Remember, there were laws "forcing" racism onto people. Some white people wrote laws making it illegal for other white people to associate with non-whites. The fact that those laws were "necessary" tells us immediately that most whites are actually not racist. They have to be forced to act in a racist manner, coerced by law and threat of arrest to behave in certain racist ways.

The same attitudes exist among non-whites too. Most non-whites are not racist, but a few are, and those few would enact laws to force their racist views on the society if they could. Fortunately, they have no such power.

So, after a few centuries of enforced racism, otherwise known as "institutional racism", because it was "imposed by law" and "official organizations", instead of emerging naturally as a grass roots operation from the population itself, many people began to think and feel the law must be right. They were born into the society that enfored these laws, and were "taught" to think in a racist way by their parents and peers.

Hence the requirement of "new laws" to overturn those views that were artificially implanted into the population.

We are always tampering with the natural course of things. I don't know why people aren't content to just leave things be.

One period of time they are forcing people to be racist, and the next period of time forcing them to integrate.

Without coercion, people would integrate naturally on their own. You don't need any laws for this.

We need a law to prevent people from creating laws to tell us what to do with our own lives.

But, there's always going to be some smart Alex, who wants to "impose" his views on the world, and make everybody follow them.

edit on 2-12-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
There's no such thing as a white race, as there's no such thing as a black race. Speak white or black, then.

These are political terms.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
There's no such thing as a white race, as there's no such thing as a black race. Speak white or black, then.

Political terms embraced by Leftists and their failed identity politics.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

This is absolutely true in my experience as well. Minorities tend to see racism where none exists because they are conditioned to expect it where as whites tend to not be racists because we don't have a reason to be.

Funny, then what race enslaved whom, colonized and genocided who?

What race for decades refused to even let non whites into most universities and communities, redlined where non whites couldn’t get loans, things like that?

Made blacks sit on the back of the bus, things like that, not to mention thousands of lynchings.

I think it’s a historical reason for non whites to be suspect. That doesn’t make them racists.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

t's not that. It's just that ts is more "surprising" when racism is seen to come from minorities.

I don't expect racism at all...in general it only happens when it is editorialized on the news or in the minds of unsuccessful people.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

There's no such thing as a white race, as there's no such thing as a black race.

I thought race was a political term?

Then you turn around and do EXACTLY what Leftists do and use racial terms.

P.S. I didn't enslave anyone nor did my ancestors who lived in Germany during the slavery period. I also am not interested in investing in your identity politics.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Once upon a time ova der in Europe a bunch of white folks enslaved another bunch of white folks. Called the Romans.

Then once upon a time Africans enslaved other africans.

Then another once upon a time middle easterns enslaved other middle easterns.

Then another,another once upon a time there were people like Ghenghis Khan enslaving OTHER brown people.

So anyone trying to frame a black and white so called argument is pushing intellectual dishonesty.
edit on 2-12-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

With all due respect, you really don't know what your talking about.

17TH and 18th century racist "scientist" from England and Germany invented the "white race" In order to
distinguish whites from non whites

It was the origin of modern racism

edit on 2-12-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

17TH and 18th century racists "scientist" from England and Germany invented the "white race" In order to distinguish whites from non whites

Jewish people are white.

Another fail.
edit on 2-12-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

As for 'colonizing and genocide' - all races have done that actually, at some point in time, even (especially) among themselves.

And for your last statement, there's a blatant difference between 'suspect' and 'racist.' I myself have experienced racism on many, many occasions from 'non whites.' You know, the kind where they're actually physically violent and verbally abusive just because you have the wrong skin color, among other actions not worth mentioning.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It wouldn’t hurt reading a history book once in a while

Once upon a time people weren’t called white or black

The modern invention of racism is from Europe, where they waned to justify their actions.

This conversation is about modern RACISM, not ancient slavery.

I brought that up to show him that non whites have a reason for mistrust.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Their failed identity politics. Thank God, it's about time that garbage gets stale and unusable...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join