It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

one more interesting video that needs analysis

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
i discovered yet another interesting video, that doesnt looks to be cgi
link: www.youtube.com...
the video was taken way back in june 2016 above moscow's airport, and showns an strange disc or top shaped object hovering above the airport, the object has some very strange lighting: multicolored lights both static and one that is rotating around the craft
according to the description the video comes from this youtuber: www.youtube.com...
however i havent found it yet, because the channel has an bunch of videos of the "mars anomaly" type
the reason that i dont think its cgi is because the object fits in the scene, not looking pasted-in and the man even showns an perspective shot of the ufo
the rational explanation, could be some sort of modified drone or an helicopter with lights in its rotor
otherwise, i dont know what it is

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Wish we had some daylight for this.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Here's the original video. No noticeable differences between the two.

It can be CGI, as we never see the UFO and the ground at the same time, there's a moment with just a black screen that would be an easy way of cutting from fake (either CGI or a made object, like a toy) UFO image to the airport image.

edit on 2/12/2017 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Here's the original video. No noticeable differences between the two.

It can be CGI, as we never see the UFO and the ground at the same time, there's a moment with just a black screen that would be an easy way of cutting from fake (either CGI or a made object, like a toy) UFO image to the airport image.

I had the same thought. Something's not right there. We never see the UFO AND the tarmac/airport. Big giant red flag.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Going to call it like you did - seems like 2 clips joined together.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Yeah to the black "splice" possibility. Also annoying that the add pops up right then, too (on my browser, anyway).

Also, (relatively) easy model to make for a dedicated hoaxer.

Also, he sees that hanging in the sky for some seconds and then nonchalantly pans down and focuses on the taxiing airplane... riiiiiiiiiight.

I'm going with hoaxy hoax on this one, too. .. for what it's worth.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Too much copyright infringement from Close Encounters.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I dug this one up for you, one of many real good ones out there. This one also has police as witnesses.
*from Aug 26, 2014

edit on 2-12-2017 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

interesting real dailight ufo videos are very rare, because its easier to fake an ufo in daylight than night

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

thanks ARMAP
the reason number 1, i dont think it is cgi, is becasue the ufo fits the scene and resolution very well
and the footage is centered in the ufo, wich is very rare in cgi videos too
oh and there is the zoom out, wich is very hard to fake
edit on 3-12-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

sounds like an sincere mistake to me, indeed this is the only red flag right now

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

this is the main way he could have hoaxed it

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

im still going with unusual drone, man made object

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

the movie one, has wayyy more lights

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

these lights look very plane-y to me

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
the reason number 1, i dont think it is cgi, is becasue the ufo fits the scene and resolution very well

That's easy to do, you just have to lower the resolution of both videos.
I did that some years ago when I tried to edit a photo to see if anyone could detect what I changed. You do all the editing you need then add a little noise and lower the resolution. It looks natural and, if you have two different sources, there will be much less differences.

and the footage is centered in the ufo, wich is very rare in cgi videos too
oh and there is the zoom out, wich is very hard to fake

I don't think this is CGI, I was only saying it's possible. To me, the most likely was the use a real object, like a toy or a model made for this purpose.

PS: faking a night video is easier when you have a real video of something simple like a reflection on a window, as the darkness will hide all possible references that show size and/or distance.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: intrptr

the movie one, has wayyy more lights

The bit in OP video is waaay clipped.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

thats also what i think
he used an drone

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

No need for a drone, as we don't see the "UFO" move, a stationary model with a few lights would be enough.

PS: many years ago I saw on a catalogue an integrated circuit chip that could be used to create exactly what we see on the video, a light moving from one point to the other and back again, at a speed that could be changed according to the input voltage applied to one of the circuit's pins. One integrated circuit like that, a few resistors and a power source added to a model and you can make your own UFO, you just have to film it in complete darkness and add it to any night video.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

very interesting!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join