It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFL Superstar Murdered by the CIA?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
One thing for sure is that the CIA with MKULTRA, Project Bluebird and Project Artichoke were doing a lot of sinister experimentation on people back in those days, I wouldn’t put doing something like that pass them.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

That's some really cool Jim Crow information that I wasn't aware of... beyond the realness of the person Jim Crow anyway.

Sorry, I just read how Jim Brown was the dominant RB force to be taken over by Davis, correlated the time of which these things were occurring, and had a poor pun pop into my head.

As the topic of conversation is concerned though, I feel there is some relevance to these things, but it may be nearly impossible to prove beyond the speculation and averaging of statistics. it's just kind of hard to point a finger at culprits without first proving the crimes were committed.

I guess I just find it odd that I sense that certain disorders are more prevalent in African Americans than in other cultures of the same land. Take Sickle Cell Anemia for instance... Caucasian people don't get it. I am trying to learn of disorders that are individual to a race of people that aren't African American and I have a hard time learning of one... not that it doesn't exist. At a point in time, I thought Downs Syndrome was something that's seen way less in African American culture as compared to Caucasian, but I had to come down from that theory after learning I was wrong.

I'd love for this stuff to be debated at priority to politics. it's a shame this thread will get put to rest when the next circus act starts.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There's no connection to the 2 Jim's... they just have the same name, the times lined up, and I have an odd sense of humor is all... sorry.

'Sweetness' is one of my favorite good attitudes of life... I would like to think that he was never harmed by another, but stats of health against counter culture citizens show that I'd be foolish to guarantee that nobody did harm these counter culture citizens.

Just look at history. The Germans were big on biological warfare through the 40's. After the war, we bring their scientists to Plum Island, and it just so happens that Lyme's Disease breaks out within a few miles of where they created that stuff? There's been gay people though all of history most likely yet AIDS (the labelled 'gay' disease) popped up out of nowhere... killing any and all infected. Magic Johnson gets it, and 20 years later nobody wants to talk about how he got rid of it or that a super rich person magically figured out how to cure it.

We'd be fools to think that citizens aren't targeted by their own government. If public figure heads are dropping in front of our eyes, then what are they doing to the common citizen?

This very discussion is exactly why I removed consumption of Aluminum in deodorants and flouride intake from water. I distill water for drinking, because its pure and I can add what I want to it. The local water supply gets contaminated and what is their answer? Add more chlorine and just kill what is bad... ignoring what chlorine may do to us.

We are what we eat folks!
edit on 3-12-2017 by ttobban because: added comment

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well we all know about the CIA heart attack gun" from the 1975 hearings.9 I think we have to accept that this is certainly a possibility. I just don't know why it was so important to prevent this black man from eclipsing...another black man's records.

But it may be something along the lines of what you said about "the agreement". Maybe they investigated and found out he was an all around good guy, with no vices or embarassing/criminal activities or any good thing to control him with, and pehdhe didn't fall for any of their setups.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
This is legitimately one of the single dumbest posts I have ever seen. And not just on this site; on the entirety of the Internet.
There is literally ZERO reason to believe he was killed, let alone evidence to suggest that he was. ZERO. The entirety of your reasoning is that he was black, and he was good at football? And hr died quickly? Thats it? Thats enough for you to believe he may have been assassinated? He didn't break the color barrier in the nfl. he wasn't politically or socially active. He wasn't controversial. He wasn't the first black NFL player. Nothing. Literally nothing at all to suggest he may have been killed, and nothing to suggest there was any reason at all for him to be killed.

I mean... what about the other black athletes or NFL players of the time? You just said yourself that he played after Jim Brown. And Jim Brown was a social activist, to boot. Why didn't they kill Jim Brown, who was outspoken and a militant civil rights activist? Why would they kill Davis, whose potential NFL career had no political or social importance or significance whatsoever? They just picked a random black football player to assassinate for no reason? It's not like he was breaking the color barrier in the NFL. Black running backs had played before him. There was nothing special about him whatsoever, in a political or civil rights sense.
And the fact that he died quickly means nothing. Leukemia can come out of nowhere and kill very quickly, no matter how good of shape they are in. That's what it does.

I mean... my mind is sincerely boggled at how unbelievably stupid this truly is.
edit on 5-12-2017 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
nevermind....

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus
This is legitimately one of the single dumbest posts I have ever seen. And not just on this site; on the entirety of the Internet.

Thanks.

For what it's worth though, I don't consider reading, writing, and asking questions as dumb.

I'm around illiterate people that believe in some of the most screwed up stuff on a daily basis - and they aren't wondering "IF" Nibiru and the devil are coming - they are absolutely certain. The other half are 100% certain that the Earth is literally flat.

Apparently most of society thinks crazy # like this.

And somehow you think me questioning some guy's actual mysterious death circumstances is the dumbest thing ever? I was asking questions, I never said with certainty he was murdered. I just asked "what if?". How dare I?!

And you actually don't know Ernie's politics. He could have been saying some really taboo stuff around people and they just didn't repeat it on the record to others.

There's no telling what motive could have been at play. He could have been killed for anything, even refusing to be outspoken. He could have been killed for his views on Judaism, which if you research more you'll see what I'm referring to.

He could have been killed for just being black and a great ball player, or some guy close to him at Syracuse could have poisoned him because they were jealous or because he stole his girlfriend or something petty like that.

And Jim Brown is outspoken but his rhetoric lately has been very conservative, like he admonished Kaepernick and got all super patriotic about flags and called taking a knee "desecration" which is in my view, absurd.

Did Kaepernick defecate on or burn the flag? No? Than who cares if he took a knee? It's not a big deal really.

The problem is that people like Jim Brown are so devoted to the fictional concept of a 'nation' and the patriotic ferver associated with that fairy tale that he considers anyone not completely subservient to be out of line and a desecrator or traitor.

Nations only exist in our minds and are at best, convenient fictional constructs. Primarily it is a form of propaganda to justify atrocities and war to further dominion and hegemonic ambitions.

The only thing literally real is people and objects. Nations are abstract ideals of imagination. Yet Jim Brown is such a social justice warrior that he... won't dare speak out about it and instead put down a man brave enough to take a knee?

Yes I know my OP was purely speculative, but the point is, Jim Brown is a status quo type far more than he is controversial. And we don't actually know Ernie Davis' views or much of his personal life at all. Most that we know comes from 2 or 3 people, and that information is biased to some degree.

Anyways, I'm glad you find the activity of doing reseach, asking questions, seeking facts, and exercising a healthy balance of skepticism as the dumbest thing you Ever read.

Maybe you'd be a lot happier if someone like me never posted anything at all?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

You display some of the best debatable content that is non finger pointing that ATS offers these days... please ignore the negativity, and keep the denial of ignorance thriving!

Nobody seemingly wants to address the realities that influential minorities in the public eye in decades of past could risk their life by saying "No" to the wrong majority member of society.

Maybe Jim Brown said "Yes," and his successful post playing days were by no coincidence? Regardless, I agree with you that continuously questioning is far more valuable than striving for end all be all answers.

Thanks for this content... the political content anymore is just an adult day care center!

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

What a coincidence-I watched a special on Jim Brown yesterday, is this CIA link to these deaths also a coincidence? who knows.

All I know is they had their eyes on the blacks (sorry African Americans) like MLK and others who dared to speak out, so if this were true it would come as a surprise to no one.

edit on 7-12-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Much needed thread, thank you.

I think it's actually pretty plausible, for the record.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join