It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

K. T. McFarland in Transition Email: Russia 'has just thrown the U.S.A election' to Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The OP keeps saying that two plus two equals five.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Seriously, you guys make this way too easy.

2+2=5 comes from the book "1984", where the Government had so deeply trained society to instantly, without thought, accept any official statement as true and instantly erase the past (2+2=4). Harkens to the Marxist belief that the State is the ultimate truth and individuals with an alternate "truth" are dissidents. Some employers and leaders also fall into this belief that reality is nothing but paradigms despite empiric facts offered by "not a team player" people.

2 + 2 = 5 because that is the party line.

edit on 2-12-2017 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
man you guys are desperate really really desperate

here let me create your next thread title for you...

In today's news... Trumps father said the word, RUSSIA over the phone when he was 12!!!! OMG!!!!
edit on 2-12-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: redtic

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: theantediluvian

The premise of this is still absurd, that being that RUSSIA had the power to throw our election.

Gotta admit it was getting stale without all of the MSM fear mongering of the evil Ruskies!!

I really don't get this stance - while not quantitatively provable, it certainly isn't outside the realm of possibility that the fake news peddled by the Russians swayed merely thousands of voters in the the pivotal states towards Trump.

And how much did the biased for Hillary main stream media sway people?

100 thousand dollars of russia adds = stolen election.

Multi billion dollar media companies actively working as a mouth piece for Hillary = No big deal.

Makes sense...

Again, certainly not provable, but I strongly suspect that the vast, vast majority watching the MSM at the time didn't need to be swayed away from Trump. On the other hand - the social media minions were certainly more susceptible to fake news shenanigans.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: kurthall

They all should have left Trump alone. He gave even Hillary a chance to quit all the crap but she didn't listen. Trump is now going to destroy all of them one by one.

Donald Trump has been cutting deals with hardened New York and Global builders, and politicians, for decades. It's a certainty that much of the "big news" that's exciting butt-hurt liberals, was expected by the Trump administration.

He's going to let them shoot all their Ammo and then demolish Democrats and their MSM buddies. (Starting with CNN I hope!)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
man you guys are desperate really really desperate

here let me create your next thread title for you...

In today's news... Trumps father said the word, RUSSIA over the phone when he was 12!!!! OMG!!!!

And when Donald Trump's son entered the world, little Don Jr. cried "Russia!" when the nurse hit him on the bottom.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Well lying to the fbi is a crime, and those that did it should be held accountable.

Just wait until the Investigative Committees formally charge James Comey with lying under oath, when he swore that Hillary Clinton did NOT LIE to the FBI.

HE LIED to the committee and SHE LIED to the FBI.

Proof: dailycaller.com...

The Trump-Mueller team are doing a fantastic job of laying the groundwork (setting the precedents) for the DOJ to indict Hillary, and several other Obama Administration officials.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Well lying to the fbi is a crime, and those that did it should be held accountable.

Just wait until the Investigative Committees formally charge James Comey with lying under oath, when he swore that Hillary Clinton did NOT LIE to the FBI.

HE LIED to the committee and SHE LIED to the FBI.

Proof: dailycaller.com...

The Trump-Mueller team are doing a fantastic job of laying the groundwork (setting the precedents) for the DOJ to indict Hillary, and several other Obama Administration officials.

I still think Comey and Mueller were already pardoned and we are just watching some highly entertaining kabuki theater. Enjoy the show because something big is in the pipeline for december.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
While you are all still discussing non-existent issues I am drnking to the fact the tax package is a done deal and the Obamacare mandate is going away.

THOSE are real things that are happening. Anti you really are starting to look like a troll man....

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The OP keeps saying that two plus two equals five.

That might be funny if you weren't a supporter of a guy who simply creates an alternate reality when the real one doesn't conform to expectations — a reality that his supporters invariably go along with.

He's like a failed Big Brother (thankfully). Here, let's try one out:

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my 'wires tapped' in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

Quick, fire off all your programmed memes about how that statement is true even though it's false. Trump had his followers' numbers from day one and he said as much. That this statement doesn't frequently bubble up in your mind is proof enough that you're nobody to be making 1984 references about somebody else.

I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters.

To a good two-thirds of Trump supporters, he could say just about anything and they'd believe that it was true. If they couldn't swallow it as is, they'd do like people do with their religious texts and just focus less and less on the details until they were satisfied that they felt it was true "in spirit" if not in reality.

The other third just compartmentalize his lies and go on and on about Clinton.
edit on 2017-12-2 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters.

Comedians say things way worse than that. Heck, Franken even did sexual assault. It's not like Trump said he'll hurt or kill someone. Shoot someone is just a fun thing to say.
edit on 2-12-2017 by obeseman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

It looks like the whole lot of them lied to the American people. What will be interesting to find out is if anyone else also lied to the FBI.

hmm
where was your outrage about this from the previous administrations?

you are a hypocrite and have no credibility on this issue

you and other "journalists" of your ilk are part of the problem in this country

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Keep in mind that Spicer and Priebus were sent that email, they saw it.

And both Spicer and Priebus were still working for the RNC at the time.

There's no way in hell the GOP leadership didn't know what was going on. Not sure why they thought this wasn't going to come back to bite them in the ass later...

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: obeseman

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Comedians say things way worse than that. Heck, Franken even did sexual assault. It's not like Trump said he'll hurt or kill someone. Shoot someone is just a fun thing to say.

Yeah, "shooting someone" is a "just a fun thing" to say.

What about cutting someone's head off with a knife? No? Doesn't have the same ring to it? Not as fun to say?

Give me a break, and quit making excuses for Trump.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

It looks like the whole lot of them lied to the American people. What will be interesting to find out is if anyone else also lied to the FBI.

hmm
where was your outrage about this from the previous administrations?

you are a hypocrite and have no credibility on this issue

you and other "journalists" of your ilk are part of the problem in this country

Lmao. I have absolutely no problem calling a lie a lie or a liar a liar. And I'm willing to bet that despite all your lack of concern over the flood of lies from Trump and his administration, you fretted furiously over the far less frequent lies of Obama.

We've all heard "you can keep your doctor" over and over and over. We've all heard "they said it was a video" over and over and over as well. In fact, that particular falsehood contributed to how many investigations, costing how much money and spanning how much time?

So please, spare me your empty admonishments.

And I am not a journalist nor have I ever claimed to be. I'm just a guy posting on a forum saying things you don't like reading.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: obeseman

That's a little odd (it's a fun thing to say?) but the point wasn't that Trump would actually shoot somebody in the middle of Fifth Ave but rather that he could do virtually anything and his supporters would not withdraw their support.

And he was right.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

Meddling isn't deciding.

Do you lefties ever crack open a dictionary?

And what's next, you're going to tell be the US hasn't meddled in dozens of foreign elections?

Since you don't know how the world works, I'll help you out. Intelligence agencies across the plant are constantly meddling in foreign elections.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I never said they decided anything.....

No, Russia would never meddle in another countries elections.

See. I clearly wrote meddle, then provided examples.

Since you asked, here is the definition of Meddle.

meddling. 1. to involve oneself in a matter without right or invitation; interfere officiously and unwantedly

Nor at any point did i claim the U.S. had never done such a thing.

And because I am so nice here is another definition of Meddle.

Personally, i like my definition better. It's also worth noting that I dont go left or right, I hang thick and long right down the middle.

Out of simple curiosity, since the word "Decide" was used by you and neither me or the Op's original post, How would you define thrown the election?

I would go with confuse, befuddle, agitate. You?

edit on 3-12-2017 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Lmao. I have absolutely no problem calling a lie a lie or a liar a liar.

And I am not a journalist nor have I ever claimed to be

well guess you will be calling yourself out now or were your easily verified claims of writing for other venues lies?

sad part of this is you actually do research and post sources, so you are capable of denying ignorance.

has trump lied to the american people?
yep he sure has.
thing is when others have, you and your ilk excuse or downright ignore what was done. part of the reason trump is in office in the first place is because the portion of the general public that pays attention is tired of you and joy behar flat out lying while attempting to manipulate public oppinion.

you have no credibility calling out lies on twitter when you have attempted to explain why lying under oath to congress is not purjury.

when you place the truth only in a partisan light, even if you have sources people stop listening, as i have to your malarkey.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I wonder if they are holding back the full email and possibly other emails to see if McFarland is as bad Trump Jr. at self incrimination.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join