It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

K. T. McFarland in Transition Email: Russia 'has just thrown the U.S.A election' to Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Well lying to the fbi is a crime, and those that did it should be held accountable.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Singapore is a destination country for men, women, and girls from other Asian countries subjected to sex trafficking and forced labor, and a transit country for Cambodian and Filipino men subjected to forced labor on fishing vessels that stop at ports in Singapore. Many of the more than 1.35 million foreign workers that comprise more than one-third of Singapore’s total labor force are vulnerable to trafficking; most victims migrate willingly for work in the construction, domestic service, performing arts, manufacturing, or service industries or in the sex trade.

I am gonna guess the answer is Yes, unless we are also ignoring the ever popular idea that pedophilia is rampant in the White House/Congress....

Oh wait, its Trump's White House...so yea. We will ignore it. Guess all conspiracy theories regarding anyone remotely linked to Trump/GOP is on hold until after the Democrats take over again.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: RazorV66
Another piss in the wind by the OP.
When are you going to get tired of it blowing back in your face?

You Trumpkins and your obsessions with pee. Don't worry, if that video exists, I'm sure you'll eventually be able to stream it for free.

That's the only thing that might be true from the paid Leftist dossier.
I would pay hookers to piss on the bed that Obummer slept in too.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Lol.

Russia doesn't decide who wins US elections.

What an idiotic thread.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
As much as I dislike Trump, I dislike poor journalism even more. This is a huge claim for NYT to make. They need to either publish the entire email or give a precis if thats against national security. It seems to break their editorial ethics code of second sourcing as well. If they publish the full email and turns out she's not talking about PR or myriad of other areas then this could be huge, potential staggered leak to boost Sunday sales?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

No, Russia would never meddle in another countries elections.

Russia really aims to weaken and destabilize the U.S. and divide the transatlantic institutions and alliances that bind us together and so it’s really no secret at this point that Russia has incorporated signals intelligence and cyber capabilities into the broader arsenal that it uses to achieve these goals.” – Patrik Maldre

“[Russians] say, look you’re meddling in our elections so were going to do the same thing to you. It’s very interesting because what the Russians conceive of as U.S. meddling is entirely different. It is essentially … supporting a foundation that monitors elections and calls for free and fair elections. That’s the Russian idea of U.S. meddling in an election.” – Hannah Thoburn

“We need to understand the kind of Russia we’re talking about these days, which is a Russia that was very pleased to see the flow of refugees into Europe, exacerbating a refugee crisis there; a Russia that has supported the murderous Assad regime in Syria, along with Iran; a Russia that has invaded its neighbors, Ukraine starting in 2014, Georgia, 2008…. They demonize us, they vilify us, they threaten us. They talk about using nuclear weapons. They buzz our aircraft and our ships. And so this is not a benign regime in the least. And I think we have to look at this hacking incident against that backdrop, that this is just the latest of many very disturbing developments we’ve seen coming out of Moscow.” – David Kramer

Russian Interference in European Elections

“It is really in central and Eastern Europe that they’ve really been able to practice and hone these techniques and you’re now starting to see that they’re comfortable enough with them to start to export them to other parts of the world.” – Hannah Thoburn

“[Russia] has provided direct open support for Marine Le Pen in France in the hope that that support would boost her standing in France. It supported forces in Greece and Italy. So Russian interference in other countries’ politics and elections is not a new phenomenon and it has moved beyond just Russia’s immediate borders.” – David Kramer

“I’ve argued for a long time that Putin’s greatest export is corruption. But in order to export it, we have to import it. And so we in the west need to do a much better job of cleaning up our own systems, of restoring a sense of shame and honour that seem to have disappeared. It shouldn’t be acceptable to openly take Russian money, it shouldn’t be acceptable to covertly take Russian money and yet that does seem to be happening in our systems.” – David Kramer

FPI

Three things are new about Russian interference today. Firstly, it appears to be directed not just at Europe’s periphery, or at specific European nations like Germany, but at destabilizing the European project from the inside out: dismantling decades of progress toward building a democratic Europe that is whole, free, and at peace. Secondly, its covert and overt “active measures” are much more diverse, larger-scale, and more technologically sophisticated; they continually adapt and morph in accordance with changing technology and circumstances. Thirdly, by striking at Europe and the United States at the same time, the interference appears to be geared towards undermining the effectiveness and cohesion of the Western alliance as such—and at the legitimacy of the West as a normative force upholding a global order based on universal rules rather than might alone. That said, Russia’s active measures are presumably directed at a domestic audience as much as towards the West: They are designed to show that Europe and the U.S. are no alternative to Putin’s Russia. Life under Putin, the message runs, may be less than perfect; but at least it is stable.

Guess lies are the new truth for some people. Oh well, 2018/2020 should be fun.
edit on 2-12-2017 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Still peddling Fake News i see. First the blatant ABC lie and you salivating over it without checking the source material and now this. The answer is even in your own post. Just for you. The White House said McFarland’s email was intended to express the opinion of Democrats, not herself. Wow what a shocker. You're pathetic. You are obsessed with being right all the time that you ignore blatant lies like the ABC thing for instance.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Since trump just said, he fired Flynn, because he "knew Flynn lied to the FBI." UH, that is not what he said when he fired him, and if hid did fire him for that, why did he not REPORT HIM TO THE FBI???? Someone should make a thread about this.

He has flip flopped today on TWITTER, AGAIN.

Trump's tweet: "I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!"

www.yahoo.com...
How are you guys going to defend that????
Lie, after lie, after lie, after lie!!!!

edit on 2-12-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Nothing to add but.......

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Trump said right away that he had to fire Flynn for lying to the VP. Btw Obama Admin authorized Flynn speaking to the russians. Oops. They all should have left Trump alone. He gave even Hillary a chance to quit all the crap but she didn't listen. Trump is now going to destroy all of them one by one. Even if you get your impeachment and there is a slim chance to none that it happens he will still drop the hammer on all of them.

Andrew Breitbarts ghost is coming back to haunt them. Very soon the world will know who the real traitors were all along. Heads will explode.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

In the interest of balance, and a good laugh, I offer this selection from Ice Cube

edit on 2-12-2017 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

Great video!
Very accurate and to the point.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Gee, I wonder why they just gave a tiny portion of the email?
Just a replay of yesterday.
Who gets suspended tomorrow for crappy reporting?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
If it was always that easy, then this would have been cleared up a long, long time ago.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I, being an arch conspiracy theorist myself find it refreshing that now the so called liberal class is into conspiracy mongering.

Of course the Trumpists are also arch conspiracy mongers on all kinds of levels from Obama is from Mars, to Hillary is the devils child, so we have a full social turn around, it seems.

I love the smell of conspiracy in the air

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

What did the Russians do? Use their experimental long-distance mind control technique on enough voters, in the right states?

Russia Mind Control Top Secret Experiments: nypost.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

It is not clear whether Ms. McFarland was saying she believed that the election had in fact been thrown. A White House lawyer said on Friday that she meant only that the Democrats were portraying it that way.

Another nothing burger from the usual suspects.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

It is not clear whether Ms. McFarland was saying she believed that the election had in fact been thrown. A White House lawyer said on Friday that she meant only that the Democrats were portraying it that way.

Another nothing burger from the usual suspects.

www.nytimes.com...

This is what they are planning....

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

The premise of this is still absurd, that being that RUSSIA had the power to throw our election.

Gotta admit it was getting stale without all of the MSM fear mongering of the evil Ruskies!!

I really don't get this stance - while not quantitatively provable, it certainly isn't outside the realm of possibility that the fake news peddled by the Russians swayed merely thousands of voters in the the pivotal states towards Trump.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic

originally posted by: elementalgrove

The premise of this is still absurd, that being that RUSSIA had the power to throw our election.

Gotta admit it was getting stale without all of the MSM fear mongering of the evil Ruskies!!

I really don't get this stance - while not quantitatively provable, it certainly isn't outside the realm of possibility that the fake news peddled by the Russians swayed merely thousands of voters in the the pivotal states towards Trump.

And how much did the biased for Hillary main stream media sway people?

100 thousand dollars of russia adds = stolen election.

Multi billion dollar media companies actively working as a mouth piece for Hillary = No big deal.

Makes sense...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join