It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A negative mindset

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Here I sit looking at the negative reaction to my previous thread. It was first terrorized, and then I was flatly told not to post this type of threat on ATS by some members. Not by the moderators though.

There was however positive inputs even by members that felt this type of thread should not be placed on ATS.

Then I started thinking about what has happened:

Why do I retaliate against negativity, is this a flaw in my personality to team with positivity? And I look back upon my lasting friendships made in life. If it’s seen as a flaw by some, good luck. I will stay as is.

I do not open or comment on a thread if it’s of no interest to me.

Relax and have a beer. Can you laugh at yourself?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
So, you got some negative input on your last thread. Oh well, don't let it get you down. I do not know what thread you are talking about. I suppose I can go check out your threads.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

You're fine, don't let this get you down!

Like your avatar btw

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

people just love to tell you not to seek medical advice on the internet, because it supports their cynical world view that the internet is nothing but misinformation and trolls, that and they have a deep insecurity about their own inability to judge information for themselves rather then relying solely on the reputation of the messenger, as most sheep have become accustomed to trusting their doctors advice even when its crap.

all those people shooting down your thread were more being negative against themselves then you, so dont take their # to heart, just ignore them and pay attention only to the responses with actual attempts at ontopic advice. paying attention to the other crap just feeds energy into distraction in the thread.

the internet is a tool for information, and like any tool it functions best when its operator can keep their emotions out of the operation.
edit on 2-12-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Reality can sometimes be mistaken for negativity
Perhaps you made a mistake

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I’m actually not taking it hard anymore and feeling good. (That’s why I’m in the “general Chit Chat” and not “Rant” forum)

Originally it pissed me off but after some self reflection I realise that I am happy with my morals, what I stand for, and what I became as human being.

I should actually thank the negativity because I’m very hard on myself about my own flaws.

I did however find all the needed info and more I was looking for in my previous thread. Now I can start my study.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

See my reply to Rickymouse

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

I agree

top topics

join