It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Incriminates Himself in Lastest Tweet?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
You lib erals really can't stand the fact you lost,so now you make a fool out of yourself with liberal banter,what are you about 15 yrs old living with a single parent,your a tool of social engineering,deny ignorance,don't preach it

You forget to add that they live in the cold, damp corner of their parent's basement, which btw, has no windows.... thus their unrelenting gloomy demeanor.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: UKTruth

Nope, that is after the Special Counsel got involved. The FBI at the time were not persuing it.
Here is another source for you. There are several more.

Nice spin.

Flynn pleaded guilty to making false statements (lying) to the FBI, which is a crime.

The FBI thinks that is a big deal, hence the charge, meaning illegal.

Nice try.

It wasn't a try - I was stating a fact. In February all the reports were that the FBI were not persuing it.
It was 3 months later that the SC was appointed and they looked at it again as part of their investigation.
Thanks.

edit on 2/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: notsure1
Why would Trump need to ask him to let it go? Couldn't he just pardon him?

Yes he could - which is exactly why it cannot be obstruction of justice.

In order to be pardoned, you first have to be charged with something. You can't just issue blanket pardons for nebulous "reasons".

And after someone is pardoned, they can't use the 5th Amendment aka "plead the 5th" to not answer questions about the crime(s) they were pardoned for... as the answers won't incriminate them because they were pardoned.

So pardoning someone might not always be the best thing to do, as then they can be compelled to testify and not hide behind the 5th Amendment.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: notsure1
Why would Trump need to ask him to let it go? Couldn't he just pardon him?

Yes he could - which is exactly why it cannot be obstruction of justice.

In order to be pardoned, you first have to be charged with something. You can't just issue blanket pardons for nebulous "reasons".

And after someone is pardoned, they can't use the 5th Amendment aka "plead the 5th" to not answer questions about the crime(s) they were pardoned for... as the answers won't incriminate them because they were pardoned.

So pardoning someone might not always be the best thing to do, as then they can be compelled to testify and not hide behind the 5th Amendment.

Not correct - the President can pardon for all past crimes without even naming them or any charges being brought.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

It wasn't a try - I was stating a fact.

The fact is Flynn pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI, which is a crime, hence why the FBI considers lying to them a big deal.

Thanks.

Thanks.

This is about lying to the FBI as a big deal, hence the charge. You can't spin this in usual fashion, UK.

Again, nice try.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

It wasn't a try - I was stating a fact.

The fact is Flynn pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI, which is a crime, hence why the FBI considers lying to them a big deal.

Thanks.

Thanks.

This is about lying to the FBI as a big deal, hence the charge. You can't spin this in usual fashion, UK.

Again, nice try.

Nope. In February the reports were that the FBI were not going to persue it and indeed they did not.
The SC was appointed in May and took another look.

Yet another link from the time.
ktla.com...

Flynn initially told investigators sanctions were not discussed. But FBI agents challenged him, asking if he was certain that was his answer. He said he didn’t remember. The FBI interviewers believed Flynn was cooperative and provided truthful answers. Although Flynn didn’t remember all of what he talked about, they don’t believe he was intentionally misleading them, the officials say.

So you were wrong - the FBI did not see it as a big deal, the SC does.
Thanks

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Nope. In February the reports were that the FBI were not going to persue it and indeed they did not.

This is December 2017.

He just pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI.

Thanks

NIce try, again.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

How the hell can any of you defend this? Lie after Lie, and you guys just clap like seals. If he knew that Flynn lied, and that's why he fired him, why didn't he say that. Also if he knew Flynn Lied to the VP and FBI, he was OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE BY NOT REPORTING IT......

If this were Hillary, you would all be foaming at the mouth.

trump is a criminal, he was from the start, by not reporting what he says he knew.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Maybe this will clear things up a bit....

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Well after the ABC fiasco and how Anti-Tumpers fell over themselves to celebrate Fake News and didn't even took one second to question the source i already lost all hope for them. People jumped on it because that's what they wanted to hear and the truth no longer matters. This tweet proves it again and that they didn't learn anything after the ABC thing. Even CNN was forced to throw ABC under the bus.

I hope the hammer drops very soon. They have no idea what is coming for them and it will be glorious. My sympathy with these people is gone. Like Queenofwords already mentioned they are mentally ill.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

How the hell can any of you defend this? Lie after Lie, and you guys just clap like seals. If he knew that Flynn lied, and that's why he fired him, why didn't he say that. Also if he knew Flynn Lied to the VP and FBI, he was OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE BY NOT REPORTING IT......

If this were Hillary, you would all be foaming at the mouth.

trump is a criminal, he was from the start, by not reporting what he says he knew.

Trump did indeed say almost the exact same thing way back at the start of the year as he said in his tweet. Why would you wilfully ignore what he said at the time and pretend he did not already say why he fired Flynn?

"I fired him because of what he said to Mike Pence," Trump told reporters. "When I looked at the information I said I don't think he did anything wrong," he added. "If anything, he did something right." Trump added he did not direct Flynn to speak with the Russian official. "I didn't direct him, but I would have directed him because that's his job," Trump said. "I didn't direct him, but I would have directed him if he didn't do it."

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

This is December 2017.

He just pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI.

Thanks

NIce try, again.

Thanks

You said the FBI thought it serious enough - you were wrong. They decided not pursue it. The SC thought differently.
yet another source (that's now 4 separate sources for you) - this time your beloved CNN with a video for your viewing pleasure.
edition.cnn.com...
Thanks

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Okay, Russia was responsible for a smear campaign of FAKE NEWS, which even Hannity spread. One even said someone in her immediate shadow was in some crazy cult. The fake news put out by Russia on Face Book alone was share MILLIONS Of times. People on the fence or IGNORANT may have fell for it and voted for trump. Russia also put PRO TRUMP adds out...

Look you people said none of this was even real, your all WRONG.

The FBI has told us over and over the Russians used sophisticated methods, I don't know what they are, NOR DO ANY OF YOU. I Sure as hell trust the FBI over anything that liar trump has to say.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNaR

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
You lib erals really can't stand the fact you lost,so now you make a fool out of yourself with liberal banter,what are you about 15 yrs old living with a single parent,your a tool of social engineering,deny ignorance,don't preach it

You forget to add that they live in the cold, damp corner of their parent's basement, which btw, has no windows.... thus their unrelenting gloomy demeanor.

With fading pictures of Obama and Hillary still taped to the walls.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

NO HE DID NOT, where does it say back then that he lied to PENCE AND THE FBI??? Where does it say FBI. He didn't. No matter how you spin this, trump did not report knowing Flynn LIED TO THE FBI, that is a crime, it is NOT a crime for him to lie to Pence!!!!

link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Christosterone

Look you people said none of this was even real, your all WRONG.

The charge is that Trump and/or his campaign colluded with Russia to fix the election. No evidence of such exists, so quite how you think we're all 'wrong' is baffling. You seem to not know the facts about the Flynn issue.

link   

Trump Incriminates Himself in Lastest Tweet?

Doubtful - I'm monitoring Mad Max and she has not yet called for his impeachment based upon this treasonous tweet.

When Mad Max sends out her dog whistle to impeach Trump because he has incriminated himself on twitter, I'll take this allegation more seriously, until then an equally accurate title for the thread could have been:

Anti-Trumpets dissect latest tweet in an attempt to set new world record in mental gymnastics

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

You said the FBI thought it serious enough - you were wrong.

They did, that's why they charged him with making false statements, and subsequently pleaded guilty.

Thanks

Thanks.

edit on 2-12-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

You said the FBI thought it serious enough - you were wrong.

They did, that's why they charged him with making false statements, and subsequently pleaded guilty.

Thanks

Thanks.

Yeah, the SC did.

The FBI did not pursue charges.
You were wrong.
Thanks again

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I feel kind of dirty saying this, but it'll be nice when we can get back to regular politicians, where the options are either a truth or a lie.

With Trump it's choosing between a lie and a lie.

excuse me but just where are we going to find politicians who don't lie? as far as I know that's about as rare as a unicorn or a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow... in fact you might have more luck finding the two I mentioned before you find a honest politician.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join