It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Incriminates Himself in Lastest Tweet?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
I'm not worked up. You broke the law then tried to spin it. Not my problem. I know if I broke the law I wouldn't talk about it on the internet, but typical liberal alarmists probably would.

i see. how is it that you think i broke the law, again?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: UKTruth

What exactly is the drama now????

That social justice warriors have no idea of what the word justice means.

Even if there's no proof of any malfeasance Trumps guilty.

Well I saw a Trump supporter this week saying the law should go after Malia because "she's guilty of something". Ya'll are funny as hell.

What's funny is that you think we're all funny because a Trump supporter said something silly.

edit on 2/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
You lib erals really can't stand the fact you lost,so now you make a fool out of yourself with liberal banter,what are you about 15 yrs old living with a single parent,your a tool of social engineering,deny ignorance,don't preach it

Librul. Grrr. Librul. You're obviously a kid too. Boo. I hate myself so I invent evil libruls and what they must feel.

Did I get that right?

Sorry, but the TRUMP brand tax cut probably won't save you anything. And if you are over 65 and on Medicaid Medicare, you're screwed

But

Dem libruls...

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: UKTruth

Yes, Trump hoped, that whilst Comey could put Flynn in jail, he would not do so.

Yeah... the candidate that ran on a campaign of upholding the law and justice “hoped” that a criminal wouldn’t go to jail for his crimes.
Nothing at all suspicious about that.

You all support a lying clown.

Lol, get over yourself.
The faux outrage about a lie to the FBI over something completely innocuous is hilarious.

Outrage? Get real.

Also, in a consistently pathetic manner, you have tried to make what I said about the lie.
When you know full well the only point of my post was the President’s selective attitude towards criminal behaviour, which is likely to be based on his relationship with the criminal in question.

All I’m doing is highlighting the FACT that the President, who ran on a ticket of law and order, is actually very selective in which criminals he wishes to see LOCKED UP.

Now that wouldn’t even be a problem, if he kept that hypocritical stance to himself...
But he didn’t, did he?
He actually pleaded with the investigator.

Just another facade, in a long line of them from Trump...
But the best thing about that FACT, is that you and all the other sycophants know that deep down, no matter how often you deflect or play down for the pathological liar.

Sad.

What's sad is people trying to make out Flynn's lie was something horrendous, when in fact it is nothing at all serious..and trump hoping he doesn't go to jail for it is really quite a human reaction as opposed to the vitriolic spitting through teeth we're seeing from people like yourself.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Incriminate himself how?....With a #ing Tweet?
You Leftist clowns are dangling by a thread, hyperventilating continuously.
Last time I will say it to you fools....Trump isn't going anywhere.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Trump haz been impeacheded yet?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

...trump hoping he doesn't go to jail for it is really quite a human reaction...

“It” being a crime (just to clarify your wording).

Maybe in Gangland.
Might be a trait Trump picked up due to his Mob connections.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

I'm not worked up. You broke the law then tried to spin it. Not my problem. I know if I broke the law I wouldn't talk about it on the internet, but typical liberal alarmists probably would.

i see. how is it that you think i broke the law, again?

You did. Either you registered to vote illegally or you failed to get a new license within the legal time. You broke the law no matter how you try to worm your way out of it.

Then you come on a thread telling people ID law are racist.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

It won't be the last time you say it. Clearly. So why tease?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: RazorV66

It won't be the last time you say it. Clearly. So why tease?

Thank heavens you're not a completely partisan hack.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
With Trumps own statements, not just this one it does look like he may be facing obstruction of justice. It will not take away his presidency instead it will be like what Clinton faced.

Just wait to see.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

people trying to make out Flynn's lie was something horrendous, when in fact it is nothing at all serious

The FBI thinks it's serious enough.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Kinda like you, admitting to breaking Virginia law bitching about registering to vote illegally.

You did. Either you registered to vote illegally or you failed to get a new license within the legal time. You broke the law no matter how you try to worm your way out of it.

would you like to decide which law it is you're so positive i broke?

for bonus points, you can tell me how whether i not i broke that law has anything to do with the points i made about voter ID law (by the way, the thread i 'came on' was about whether voter ID laws are racist, so....)

for extra special credit, you can tell me what any of that has to do with THIS thread.

i mean, if you're going to follow me into completely unrelated threads to personally attack my character, you might as well go for the gold?
edit on 2-12-2017 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Kinda like you, admitting to breaking Virginia law bitching about registering to vote illegally.

for bonus points, you can tell me how whether i not i broke that law has anything to do with the points i made about voter ID law (by the way, the thread i 'came on' was about whether voter ID laws are racist, so....)

for extra special credit, you can tell me what any of that has to do with THIS thread.

i mean, if you're going to follow me into completely unrelated threads to personally attack my character, you might as well go for the gold?

It makes a point that you are a liar and have no problem pushing your agenda with lies and half-truths.

ETA: I have no problem calling out liars. I don't feel any shame. Liars should feel shame.
edit on 12/2/17 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

It makes a point that you are a liar and have no problem pushing your agenda with lies and half-truths.

oh, just lazy trolling then? all right.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

ETA: I have no problem calling out liars. I don't feel any shame. Liars should feel shame.

fiverx313 is Donald Trump?

link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: denybedoomed
Is this obstruction of justice?

Bingo!

If he knew Flynn lied to the FBI and then told Comey to "let it go"
In reference to Flynn's lies AND then fired Comey when he kept moving on it...yes, that is obstruction.

It also begs the question, why was Flynn lying?

You people are legit crazy.

Telling him to let it go - did not stop the investigation, Comey did not report it to anyone - so it is questionable it even happened, and Comey testified under oath to congress a couple weeks before he was fired, Trump had not tried to interfere with the investigation.

So I for one think if Comey lied to congress Mueller should be charging him right about now - it would only be fair. But of course he did not lie - that is the truth and his crap about obstruction only came up after he was fired when he wanted revenge.

There is no obstruction of justice. Dershowitz among others have already explained this numerous times - even if Trump fired Comey specifically because of Flynn that would still 100% be his right and not be obstruction of justice.

It is obvious he did not fire Comey because of Flynn because if that was the reason he would not have fired Flynn at all and fired Comey immediately not months later.

I don't know what to say anymore - you people are so crazed you cannot look at obvious facts and interpret them remotely rationally. You all seeth so much hatred you are seeing connections that just do not exist.

link   

oh, just lazy trolling then? all right.

Liar, your own words show it. You can't ignore your own posts. Breaking law then lying about it.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Liar, your own words show it. You can't ignore your own posts. Breaking law then lying about it.

if my own posts show it, you should have no problem demonstrating it.

otherwise, this is just starting to look like a personal vendetta/harassment. you should probably get over it.

fiverx313 is Donald Trump?

i make the biggest posts, the best posts. i have great people working on great posts like you wouldn't believe.
edit on 2-12-2017 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Breaking law then lying about it.

Well President Trump would “hope you could let that go”, I’m sure.

HA.
Points to me for being off topic and on topic at the same time.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join