It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Incriminates Himself in Lastest Tweet?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yes, Trump hoped, that whilst Comey could put Flynn in jail, he would not do so.

Yeah... the candidate that ran on a campaign of upholding the law and justice “hoped” that a criminal wouldn’t go to jail for his crimes.
Nothing at all suspicious about that.

You all support a lying clown.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: theantediluvian

i don't see how he incriminates himself by tweeting that statement.

the 'left' is jumping to all kinds of conclusions, the 'right' is forever in denial...

those in the middle are just rationally watching..

I'm with you. Was it illegal for trump not to tell the fbi that he knew that flynn lied to them?
I have no idea. Is it like aiding and abetting a crime?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I couldn't adult today. Seriously I meant no harm.

Well, it is Saturday. Give the weimmies a hug.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Dat reach doe...

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

originally posted by: 3daysgone
I find this hilarious.

This is why I supported Trump.

The left have lost their minds.

Evidentiated mostly by thier use of ad-hominems like
idiot.

He leads them around with every carefully planned tweet
that tugs on the ring in thier nose. But he's the idiot?

Cheese n rice that's f------ hilarious!

Because making people angry is such a genius talent...

Mostly idiots get off on doing that.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

What exactly is the drama now????

That social justice warriors have no idea of what the word justice means.

Even if there's no proof of any malfeasance Trumps guilty.

Well I saw a Trump supporter this week saying the law should go after Malia because "she's guilty of something". Ya'll are funny as hell.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: odzeandennz

i don't see how he incriminates himself by tweeting that statement.

Because lying to the FBI is a crime. If he knew a crime had been committed and he pushed to quashed an investigation that could expose that crime, it would be obstruction.

Oh I see. This is getting exciting now. Clinton had an impeachment trial for similar issues.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Sure is funny because Trump haters pulled the same snip back with the Gore/Bush election.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

If CNN picks on this, you may be on to something. If not, you're just shooting blanks, partner.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

This is how recklessly stupid Trump is. About an hour ago on Twitter:

There are a two possibilities with this tweet:

1. Trump knew that Flynn had lied to the FBI when Flynn resigned on February 13th.
2. Trump is lying.

If Trump knew that Flynn had lied to the FBI on February 13th, that means that he knew on February 14th when he took Comey aside and according to James Comey, said:

I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.

Oh Jesus Christ. When he fired Flynn he fired him for lying to the Vice President. Now he plead guilty to lying to the FBI, which happened at the same time.

So we all know he lied to the FBI now, because he admitted to it, I don't see how this is incriminating, this is just you arguing semantics. You don't think that Flynn told the FBI the same thing he told the VP? I'm pretty sure Trump would have known that.
edit on 2-12-2017 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Trump really looks like a genius now after firing Flynn and then Comey.

Firing the guy you were specifically told not to hire does not make you look like a genius.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Just give it up, you liberals foolishly devoured a BS hit piece by ABC, now after the party deflated, leaving only a mass of leftist idiots looking confused, you want to try an change the tune and spin this into something else?

lmfao, no dice.

You guys lost, stay lost, at the end of the day, Trump in office, he's your President, your leader, ENJOY 😘
edit on 2-12-2017 by Arnie123 because: heh

edit on 2-12-2017 by Arnie123 because: hmmm

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

What exactly is the drama now????

That social justice warriors have no idea of what the word justice means.

Even if there's no proof of any malfeasance Trumps guilty.

Mueller is not exactly in completion of enquiries either, there will be a, 'little' matter of business dealings yet to come.

In the matter at hand here, Trump is talking contradictory crapola in regard to his position as per then and now. As usual, he shudda shut up....that's universally agreed, I would expect his lawyer/s to be booking a holiday by now.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
IF I get his right, Trump is saying Flynn lied about something lawful he did. He fired him. Then he told Comey to be easy on him because only the lie was unlawful. My thinking is Trump has no real understanding of the complications with law and is only going on gut feeling. His feeling is since Flynn was lying about something lawful, he should be left off the hook. It's a shoot from the hip style of thinking could easily get him impeached eventually.

www.express.co.uk - Clint Eastwood on Donald Trump's victory 'we're all afraid of offending someone'...

You tell em Eastwood, you gunslinger you (beware some language or violence; mods are free to remove if too much):

edit on 12/2/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Christosterone

I’m sorry but I don’t speak liberal...

OK then, in plain English. Flynn resigned (Trump says he fired him) on February 13th.
Trump, (according to Comey) asked the head of the FBI to let Flynn off the hook on February 14th.

One day later.

That means that Trump knew that Flynn's statement to the FBI was a lie, hence according to Trump, he fired him.
Then a day later went to the FBI and at least asked that the FBI ignore that lie and to let him go.

That is asking the FBI to cover up for Flynn, at least.

Flynn may have been asked to resign, as in "Resign or I will be forced to fire you." I haven't seen anything that clearly makes that determination.

Trump asking Comey to let Flynn off the hook is no different than obama asking to let hillary off the hook. It was not considered a cover up in the case of hillary, they just failed to find enough reasons to file charges. Or so they claimed. Although I think there were more than enough reasons to do so. And that likely had something to do with the secret tarmac meeting between Lynch and wild bill - and the announcement that there would be no charges filed against hillary came one day later.

Where was all this outrage then?
edit on 2-12-2017 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
lol.

the pictures in the op are awesome. thanks for a good chuckle!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Has Trump resigned in shame and been arrested and put in jail and subsequently executed by an angry mob yet?

(Just checking. . . . )

not yet.

didn't Mueller appear on the scene after one of trumps tweets??

LOL

god, I LOVE his tweets!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Because making people angry is such a genius talent...

As if the anger and hate weren't already undeniably obvious
in real time. LOL the genius is in his talent to direct that
hate overboard with humor. So your reply is true enough.

Only a hateful idiot would be so blind to it.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
correct me if I'm wrong but to be charged with obstruction of justice one would have to do more than simply ask as question?
If you were arrested for murder and you asked the cop not to investigate it, that is not obstruction of justice.

Obstruction of justice would be killing someone who was about to testify against you for instance...

Or tackling a cop that was chasing a robber or something like that.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Yes, Trump hoped, that whilst Comey could put Flynn in jail, he would not do so.

Yeah... the candidate that ran on a campaign of upholding the law and justice “hoped” that a criminal wouldn’t go to jail for his crimes.
Nothing at all suspicious about that.

You all support a lying clown.

Lol, get over yourself.
The faux outrage about a lie to the FBI over something completely innocuous is hilarious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join