It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Incriminates Himself in Lastest Tweet?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Trump drives normally sane people...

Completely Nuts.

It is really fun watching people flip out.

Interesting thing here. Your statement above is easily recognized as being true. BY BOTH SIDES.
While his supporters claim that Trump is driving anti-Trumpers crazy, it is clear to anti-trumpers that that is exactly what is happening to his supporters.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Trump drives normally sane people...

Completely Nuts.

It is really fun watching people flip out.

Interesting thing here. Your statement above is easily recognized as being true. BY BOTH SIDES.
While his supporters claim that Trump is driving anti-Trumpers crazy, it is clear to anti-trumpers that that is exactly what is happening to his supporters.

Maybe so,

But clearly he sets off something deep in your souls.

People that like him are not that invested.

At least that is my experience.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Are you being intentionally obtuse? The scope of Mueller's investigation doesn't preclude him from charging crimes unrelated to collusion which are uncovered in the course of the investigation, much less crimes that directly relate to the investigation itself — such as lying to investigators.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I feel kind of dirty saying this, but it'll be nice when we can get back to regular politicians, where the options are either a truth or a lie.

With Trump it's choosing between a lie and a lie.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I don't understand how this is an issue at all when it was already discussed ad nauseum that saying "I hope" is not a direct Instruction or interference , especially with the scandals the democrats find themselves in day after day,year after year. Am I missing something? It amazes me how my fellow Brits are so brainwashed by the bbc and Sky news , much more than Americans are, who seem to be more cautious with what's spouted in the media.

I'm no trump fanatic or anything of the sort, (although I have family who have worked with him and said he was actually a nice guy to them) but after being on ATS for years, seeing Clinton, Obama, and bush do all kinds of horrific things , it's refreshing to finally see someone come out and say it like it is, and talk about the horrible corruption. It's also obvious that talking about the swamp and threatening to drain it is going to cause all of these media, politicians, and other power brokers to go nuts and do whatever to destroy him.

I think the shock of trump is that he is a politician with a personality and his own mind and not a fake drone and people are not used to it. I think we also have to remember that he's a New Yorker, like my dad and half of my family and they also put their foot in their mouths a little too often.
edit on 2-12-2017 by DARKJEDIG because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I feel kind of dirty saying this, but it'll be nice when we can get back to regular politicians, where the options are either a truth or a lie.

Trump is not a Politician.

That is why people elected him.

Both parties are liars...Hence Trump

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
There was nothing illegal about what Flynn did other than lying under oath to the FBI. Now, him lying to the VP was not illegal I don't think, but it was grounds for dismissal from his job.

I see nothing in this tweet. I do not know what you see OP, but Trump said nothing that admitted anything. Flynn should have reported his income from Turkey though and should not have even met with officials from Turkey about discussing the hauling of one of their criminals back. Again, not illegal from what I read, but not good if you are on a president's team.

Flynn is spilling the beans, but he is spilling them in a garden so nothing will actually lead to charges. I think that the investigators see no serious connection and are trying to get this whole craziness taken care of.

I cannot say trump didn't have anything to do with the Russians, I am just saying there is no conclusive evidence anywhere over this six month election that shows Trump doing so on anything that mattered. Some of this stuff happened after he got elected, he and his help had authority to talk to the leaders of other countries then. He could not legally make a policy till he was president, but many presidents actually did similar stuff during the transition period.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I kid! I kid!

As a conservative more to the middle. The POTUS needs to lay off twitter for a bit.
Also..
Is his twitter real? Can you fake a twitter handle?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
and nothing will come of this....trump is gonna be president for 4 years..

if you have a problem with that... fking vote

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Are you guys hiring?

I CALL DIBS!😆

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

The president of the united states is a politician.

Sorry. Him being such an idiot that other idiots relate to him doesn't make him "not a politician".

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

This is one of those threads about nothing. It's the perfect example how Trump can trigger liberals for free. Just need twitter.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

I kid! I kid!

As a conservative more to the middle. The POTUS needs to lay off twitter for a bit.
Also..
Is his twitter real? Can you fake a twitter handle?

Looks legit to me.

Trump, Putin and I were just discussing that tweet over a round of golf and hooker pee the other day.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The fact that trump mentions the vice president in this tweet seems to me to believe trump is d9scussing Flynn lying about the meeting with kislyak that he had that was unmasked.

Not really current news of that's the case.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

i don't see how he incriminates himself by tweeting that statement.

the 'left' is jumping to all kinds of conclusions, the 'right' is forever in denial...

those in the middle are just rationally watching..
There's about as much incrimination in the statement he made as there would be if he had just whistled! It's becoming a joke the amount of BS that's being spouted. It's embarrassing!

Advice to the bull sh.tters, stop using your A hole to speak!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm going with "Trump is just an idiot" and has no idea what he's saying from one moment to the next.

Is idiocy a defense?
edit on 2-12-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
LOCK HIM UP!11! LOCK HIM UP!!1!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

People that like him are not that invested.

At least that is my experience.

My is experience is similar. Many people I know who supported him in the election, and we know why, (Clinton), are not so much invested in him either.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

The president of the united states is a politician.

Sorry. Him being such an idiot that other idiots relate to him doesn't make him "not a politician".
No he ain't. Politicians behave in a particular way. He's a successful maverick businessman who says it like it is and why he was elected because US folk have had enough of politicians and the families cabal club! The bull sh.tters have been TRUMPT on!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Did yourip off a 4chan thread for you op duder?

-or are you posting there too?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join