It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Incriminates Himself in Lastest Tweet?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I'm not sure what people think trump tweets prove. He can lie all day on his twitter and the only punishment he can receive for it is at the ballot box.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

This is a big nothing burger. What are you going to do when this goes away. Curl up in a ball in the corner?

By the way, the President is Making America Great Again!

Dow jumps 250 points to record as Wall Street cheers Senate passing tax bill

Before you pass this offer as a Big Business Win, I'm a small business that has stock investments and I'm cheering this win all the way to the bank. A lot of others with 401K's are too.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Keep in mind it did come out that Trump does not send all of the tweets we see. In the case of the tweet that mentioned terminating Comey because of the Russia probe, that was sent by his lawyer.

or so they say

Do you really think that Trump would allow someone else use his twitter account? He doesnt take directions from anyone regarding his tweeting behaviour, yet we should all believe he would allow someone else post on his twitter account?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Hilarious, so many threads about Trump's Tweets. Trump fired Flynn for lying to VP. His tweet added in the lying to FBI part that we now know. Doesn't state anywhere that they knew Flynn lied to FBI way back then.

Keep on reaching.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: whismermill

Keep in mind it did come out that Trump does not send all of the tweets we see. In the case of the tweet that mentioned terminating Comey because of the Russia probe, that was sent by his lawyer.

or so they say

Do you really think that Trump would allow someone else use his twitter account? He doesnt take directions from anyone regarding his tweeting behaviour, yet we should all believe he would allow someone else post on his twitter account?

Yes I do.

Whether you believe it or not is up to you but you must realize the @WhiteHouse is an official account for POTUS and is not Trumps personal twitter account. It is subject to the Federal records act and is archived. Because of its status it will fall under the communications department and tweets by designated persons other than the President occur (including Obamas presidential account).

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

What do you think about this NBC article stating he hasn't?

Source

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I #ing hate ATS now...ATS is a shell of what it used to be. Its because of stupid ass threads like this on a daily basis. I used to spend a lot of time here but I have found alternate sites that come with much less BS.

This thread does nothing as the OP states but he just wants to get his jab in any way he can on our leader. It amazes me how many people want to see America fail just so they can say "i told you so".

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

What do you think about this NBC article stating he hasn't?

Source

Trump's lawyer is correct.

Also firing the head of the FBI has no direct impact on investigations and McCabe testified to this fact in Congress before Wray was appointed. Intentionally interfering in an investigation by hiding evidence and refusing to act on information is obstruction of justice and the FBI is guilty of that with regards to Clinton. Comey leaking classified info also does not help their case against Trump. Nor the fact that certain Democrats did the exact same thing as Flynn and were not charged for it.

This is nothing more than Democrats desperately grasping for straws because their entire narrative has completely disintegrated and blew up in their faces.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Yes I do.

Whether you believe it or not is up to you but you must realize the @WhiteHouse is an official account for POTUS and is not Trumps personal twitter account. It is subject to the Federal records act and is archived. Because of its status it will fall under the communications department and tweets by designated persons other than the President occur (including Obamas presidential account).

is it the same for his @realDonaldTrump account, because that tweet about Flynn was sent on Saturday via his personal Twitteraccount, and it was that tweet that his lawyer supposedly has written instead of Trump?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: whismermill

No one knows for sure, but at this point no. Some lefties are suing to try to make it part of the record, but no one knows whether they have a good case or not because it's unprecedented.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: whismermill

Yes I do.

is it the same for his @realDonaldTrump account, because that tweet about Flynn was sent on Saturday via his personal Twitteraccount, and it was that tweet that his lawyer supposedly has written instead of Trump?

It is his personal account and he can allow anyone he wants to use it on his behalf. As for its status I am not sure. I know that specific issue has been raised in court but it dealt with him as a Candidate and not as president elect or president.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Are these the things that people choose to focus on? I hope he tweets until the end of his presidency to keep retards like you busy. I can't believe an adult in the year 2017 obsesses over tweet contradictions.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: whismermill

You guys are nuts. The president won't be charged with anything since he can't be charged with anything. The constitution and subsequent case law makes it clear that the president cannot be criminally tried for anything. The only recourse against a president is impeachment.If you honestly believe that there will be a successful impeachment of a president for telling comey "I hope you can let this go" (which trump is denying happened, btw) or firing someone he has full authority to fire, I don't know what to tell you.

This is precisely the legal argument that his lawyer came out with today! The president can't obstruct justice.

What i find to be sad and unfortunate is how this latest debaucle arose from a poorly conceived and vettet tweet.

I support Trump and his agenda, but have never been too happy with his tweeting habit, which i believe may cost him the 2020 election.

When he sends out a tweet he's always preaching to the choir anyway. It doesn't really accomplish anything.

He also frames things as if he's single-handedly responsible for all positive economic indicators, although that said, when the corporate tax cut goes into effect, a solid argument could be made for that.

If only he'd put his personal tweeting aside long ago to focus on nothing but results, instead of using it to try to lash out at people.

He's also made it impossible for Clinton to be investigated for anything now, or it would appear to be just politically motivated.

He's certainly not playing 3 dimensional chess with his tweets.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Ive demonstarated on here before that its easy to make a fake tweet. Thats not 100 percent accurate to prosecute someone for a tweet.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I'll let you in on a secret. The tweets are meant to keep focus where he wants it. Whether that's a policy or a fake feud. That's why they're inflammatory.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

They dug themselves in further today by offering up the idea that the President is above the law and cannot obstruct justice. What does that say?

If they lose the house and senate in 2018, he'll be impeached, not for collusion but for obstruction of justice.

It's just so sad and pathetic and rather disappointing.

He should have said nothing except that there was no collusion and it would have been fine.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

That's a constitutional fact. You can't give the president the power to pardon and say it's illegal for him to obstruct justice. What in the world do you think a pardon is?

ETA: They won't lose the house and senate. Anthony kennedy is going to announce his retirement next year which will get republicans to the polls. Even if the dems outperform their 2016 numbers by 3% in every race, they don't get a majority in the house and they lose 6 seats in the senate.
edit on 4-12-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Also, they need 67 senate votes to remove him from office. There's no scenario where they get anywhere near that number. The most seats they can gain is 8, which gives them 56.

There are 10 democrat seats up for election in states that trump won by double digits. It's highly possible we are looking at a republican majority of 60+ senate seats.

Here's a good article on it: www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

What are you going to do when this goes away. Curl up in a ball in the corner?

He's CONSTANTLY curled up in a ball in the corner.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join