It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Incriminates Himself in Lastest Tweet?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

It would need tiny hands & a big quiff. In fact, a big quiff with tiny jazz hands would be the perfect emoji for Trump. No need for an actual face at all....

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Christosterone

I’m sorry but I don’t speak liberal...

OK then, in plain English. Flynn resigned (Trump says he fired him) on February 13th.
Trump, (according to Comey) asked the head of the FBI to let Flynn off the hook on February 14th.

One day later.

That means that Trump knew that Flynn's statement to the FBI was a lie, hence according to Trump, he fired him.
Then a day later went to the FBI and at least asked that the FBI ignore that lie and to let him go.

That is asking the FBI to cover up for Flynn, at least.

At least you don't lie when you typed it. He ASKED Comey to let it go. It's in Comey's own pen. He never told, ordered, mandated, forced, or any other word of that nature, he "asked". I think he was just looking out for Flynn because he knows Flynn is a true patriot. But if there is anything there, I'm sure it will come out in Mullers report.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
So many of Trump's tweets are idiotic and well, so high school-like or grade school.

He's really hurting himself with his tweeting habit.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

It's probably barron. I know some are Jr, some are his lawyers, some are Donald's. He's screwing with the media using a whole team of people.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
I don't like bandwagons dude, left or right. In this case I think Trump was in his ''buddy to buddy'' mode. You do me a favor and I will do you one kind of thing. That is Trump's style of deal making. Comey did say however, if I remember correctly, that with Trump being the president and all, he took it as a directive. I can understand that also.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: theantediluvian

I really wish there were an emoji on ATS to express how big of an idiot Trump is.

It would probably break T&C though.

I found one for you...

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Still like the guy, however he needs a tweet re-direct to an AI filter expert, with tweet passthrough only if some f# trap alert does not trigger.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

Indeed....

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

If comey took it as an order then he violated his chain of command. He should have obeyed or resigned if he was given an order he couldn't execute. Instead he ignored it and went about what he was doing all along.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The President can ask the FBI director to end an investigation and it is not obstruction of justice. Just as a prosecutor can decide not to prosecute a person.

Firing an FBI director is a constitutionally protected action as head of the Executive branch and is also not obstruction of justice.

This is nothing more than the left once again trying to make something out of nothing.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It wasn't that tweet that placed him legal jeopardy but the other one that he sent today in which he claims he never asked Comey to drop the Flynn investigation and that Comey lied about that.

This will compel Mueller to eventually ask Trump the same question under oath.

By commenting on it, Trump has invited this. What's odd is that this tweet is a result of that other one referenced in the OP. Trump knows that he must now deny this, or he's pegged on obstruction of justice. Too bad he made the first tweet, then stepped further into it with this one, and now he's in legal jeopardy by his own tweets, on Twitter. Crazy!

He's tweeting himself into a corner, then tweeting up a noose for himself and his Presidency. No doubt in a panic he'll tweet some more about it. Sad.

For him this isn't normal twitter, these are statements by him in his office and position as President.

Can a President of the United States take themselves down via Twitter? Could be. Sad, again.

He seems to be revealing by his tweets that he doesn't understand what's going on or what he's pulling himself into, or he wouldn't make such comments.

It's beginning to look like he's placed himself in legal jeopardy, for obstruction of Justice, and not any Russian collusion.

And that's Mueller's game and the way it works, and Trump is falling for it hook, line, and sinker.

And this when he'd finally achieved the legislative victory of comprehensive tax cuts and reform. Again, so sad.

Ankh

edit on 4-12-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Why do you actually believe Mueller would go after Trump, if he has not done so already? You still holding out hope that some kind of alternate universe breaks parallel into ours or something? Mueller is there specifically to give the media the circus they want. He has no intent on pursuing the President in regards to anything.

Seriously, the guy is part of the entire psy-op. His job is to feed you guys the tabloid stuff you want whenever Israel strikes the Syrians in an airstrike right as they begin terrorist ops closing in on the border, or like Venezuela just announcing they will create a Petro crypto currency as a way around all the sanctions, or with the South Koreans dedicating an entire unit to dismantling the North's regime upon the initiation of war.

Thats the kind of stuff that gets ignored conveniently when all the guppies go after the chum thrown out in our domestic media by the Global Engagement Center. Chum, like this very non-story about the wording of a tweet ROFL!

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Nope, Mueller's with Comey and now, a case is going to be assembled just like Feinstein said today, not for the collusion, which there isn't any, but on obstruction of Justice, for which Trump himself has made a case, with this tweet and his comment to that interviewer who asked him about the Comey firing, to which Trump mentioned the Russia thing, confident that if there's no collusion, there's no case to be made.

Mueller is with Comey, and tangentially with Clinton and that old establishment guard.

They had nothing on Trump.

Now they do, by his own comments and admissions and what he said to the Russians about getting the pressure off with the firing of Comey.

Trump is now in a type of wedge of his own making. Same thing with his comments about Franken which brought to the forefront the accusations against him and what he said in that Access Hollywood tape.

His tweets. They're bringing down his Presidency!

I do not wish or hope for this, not at all!

He won't listen to his counsel, but he will now, just watch how quiet his tweeting becomes over these issues.

This weekend, he tweeted up a total #storm for himself.

I'm just say'n, this is what's happened.

He's become the opposite of Teflon Don, and now he's starting to get sticky. He's done it to himself. His own ego and sense of invincibility has resulted in him digging a hole for himself.

I makes me mad, because I'm all for his agenda.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
ok man, you will be happy to know then he will be fine and will continue to carry out the agenda into 2024. See you in the next TMZ/weekly world news aliens abducted my baby "we'll get Trump this time!" fake stream media news thread. Its going to get old after like year 3 though.

Just sit back and enjoy the show I guess.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

OK, will trust and have more faith I guess..

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Nope, Mueller's with Comey and now, a case is going to be assembled just like Feinstein said today, not for the collusion, which there isn't any, but on obstruction of Justice, for which Trump himself has made a case, with this tweet and his comment to that interviewer who asked him about the Comey firing, to which Trump mentioned the Russia thing, confident that if there's no collusion, there's no case to be made.

Mueller is with Comey, and tangentially with Clinton and that old establishment guard.

Now they do, by his own comments and admissions and what he said to the Russians about getting the pressure off with the firing of Comey.

Trump is now in a type of wedge of his own making. Same thing with his comments about Franken which brought to the forefront the accusations against him and what he said in that Access Hollywood tape.

He won't listen to his counsel, but he will now, just watch how quiet his tweeting becomes over these issues.

He's become the opposite of Teflon Don, and now he's starting to get sticky. He's done it to himself. His own ego and sense of invincibility has resulted in him digging a hole for himself.

I think you're right. Based upon the last 10 months, i think they had nothing on Trump. So they let Trump dig his own hole... and his tweeting behaviour made it quite easy...

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Lololol I can imagine some ATS libtards screaming bloody murder at their computer hysterically over this.

Time to go get some popcorn 😎😂

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: whismermill

You guys are nuts. The president won't be charged with anything since he can't be charged with anything. The constitution and subsequent case law makes it clear that the president cannot be criminally tried for anything. The only recourse against a president is impeachment.If you honestly believe that there will be a successful impeachment of a president for telling comey "I hope you can let this go" (which trump is denying happened, btw) or firing someone he has full authority to fire, I don't know what to tell you.

ETA:
It would be very difficult to get a normal obstruction conviction (not to mention a senate conviction) for firing comey when he had good reason to dislike how comey was handling the russia investigation. As comey testified, he told trump 3x that he wasn't under investigation but would not publicly comment on that, meanwhile his agency kept leaking information that on the surface appeared damaging to Trump. Trump has even said that this is why he fired comey, not because he wanted the investigation to go away. Add in trump's lawyer coming out and saying he tweeted from trump's twitter and you have the perfect defense for anyone trying to use his twitter against him.
edit on 4-12-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: whismermill

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

I think you're right. Based upon the last 10 months, i think they had nothing on Trump. So they let Trump dig his own hole... and his tweeting behaviour made it quite easy...

Yes. That's the way it's looking. And it was really Rosenstein who set him up for it, as well as Sessions, unwittingly, when he recused himself. Sad.

Remember, Mueller is in bed with the deep state because he presided over 9/11 and that terrible anthrax investigation, and those were very dark times.

It's a political assassination, but they needed for Trump himself to pull the trigger..

Drudge gets it

I'm not sure that Trump understands the degree to which we betray ourselves in what we say, and how and when we lie.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Keep in mind it did come out that Trump does not send all of the tweets we see. In the case of the tweet that mentioned terminating Comey because of the Russia probe, that was sent by his lawyer.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join