It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Incriminates Himself in Lastest Tweet?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: UKTruth

Excellent post! (as usual)

The next time I'm in the UK, I am going to look you up, my good sir, and offer to buy you a pint and the best Beef Wellington money can buy!

Thank you.

Do that! I have actually started visiting the US on business again quite regularly... but, unfortunately, it's California

Beef Wellington... mmmm.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

The next time I'm in the UK, I am going to look you up, my good sir, and offer to buy you a pint and the best Beef Wellington money can buy!

Thank you.

You won't find him there. Try more to the east.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Thank you.

You won't find him there. Try more to the east.

Lol... Russia!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Trump can sweat bullets all he likes, the fact is that Trump doesn't like being caught out, hence the "false news."

Trump has suffered from foot in mouth disease for years, and he needs to realize when it's time to drop the mic. Hilary needs to learn drop the mic as well but still Trump has been caught out-the proof is there so enough with the but-but but's and while he is not actively responsible for members of his cabinets actions, you'd have to be stupid to think he hasn't had a less than stellar online conduct.

And if I may Covfefe

edit on 3-12-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I've said before I don't like his twitter activity, but that is a different point to those misleading people by using the tweets to concoct imaginary crimes. Quite simply, the media (and others) are not simply taking the tweets and reporting them - they are spinning them to mislead people.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

See your PM.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

What you're still missing is that the most significant part of what was reported is that Trump directed Flynn to reach out to Russia at all. If Flynn testifies that Trump directed him to reach out to Russia about the sanctions, that's bad bad bad news for Trump.

You've jumped so far ahead of yourself it's ridiculous (because you convicted trump long before he was elected). First you still have to prove there was a conspiracy, which the flynn deal makes nearly impossible to do (at least from his testimony). Without proving a conspiracy all you're left with is an incoming administration meeting with foreign governments and telegraphing their policy opinions to them. The incoming administration not only has the right, but also the responsibility to let our allies and enemies know where they will stand when the new administration begins. With russia, even if what you think happened, happened, that means telling them that you disagree with the sanctions from the prior admin. That's not criminal in any way shape or form

Do you know why? Because if that's true, it would mean that Trump lied his ass off.

As far as I know, a politician lying is not criminal unless under oath. So there goes that theory.

And worse, it would also mean that on Feb 14th, when he took Comey aside, he was trying to quash an investigation which could expose his own lies and those of his administration. That would be obstruction.

Again you've gotten way ahead of yourself. First, "I hope you can let this go" cannot be obstruction. Second, the president could have just pardoned flynn (which is what is going to happen later in trump's term) and he wouldn't need to hope comey could leave flynn alone. Third, the president has never spoken with the FBI nor has he gone under oath so exposing his "lies" while politically embarrassing, isn't some grand end game which you believe it to be. Fourth, do you have any evidence that he asked comey to drop it? Because AFAIK it's just comey's testimony and comey lied under oath in his testimony (not a sessions, misunderstanding the pretense of the question kind of lie, a james clapper "we don't collect meta data" kind of lie) so he's not all that credible in a court of law.

I've never even said that I believed Trump was involved in collusion. In fact, I've stated the opposite on numerous occasions going back to before the inauguration.

Interesting. I've read most of your threads and while you certainly avoid coming out and saying you believe trump colluded with russia, you parrot the ideas surrounding the collusion narrative. See this post authored by you for what I'm talking about. You never come out and say it, but we all know where you're going. You may believe it's tricky, but it's very transparent to anyone with a working brain.

Yet here you are claiming that I'm "grasping" onto Trump colluding with Russia. You could scarcely be more wrong. But that's the problem with screeching denial. You clearly have absolutely no idea what my opinions on anything actually are because you're lost in your own preconceived notions, screeching and projecting your triggered heart out.

Let's take a look at some of your posts:
Has WSJ Proven GOP Collusion With Foreign Hacker?
Today's Leak: Coates and Rogers Testified Trump asked Both to Refute Collusion
WSJ: GOP Operative Sought Clinton Emails from Russian Hackers, Implied Flynn Connection
THE TRIGGERING: Donald Trump Jr Destroys the "Russian Narrative" Narrative, Triggers Trumpkins
Russians Who Met With Trump Jr Also Met With Rohrabacher
ALERT! Breitbart Cites Cernovich! President Trump Under 'House Arrest!'
Popular Twitter Personality and "American Blogger" Exposed As Russian Trolls
AP and Dell SecureWorks Breakdown Evidence of Russian Hacking - Part I
Bombshell: WikiLeaks Corresponded With Don Jr, Asked Him to Push Fake News

But really the best one to show where you stand is this one: "K. T. McFarland in Transition Email: Russia 'has just thrown the U.S.A election' to Trump"

Inside that thread you discount any context that could make it non-incriminating, while playing up that it means russia helped trump.

I'll give you this, you don't say trump was in on it. But that raises some questions: If you don't believe trump was in on "russia meddling" (therefore making it russia collusion) then why is there an investigation at all? Why is a special counsel necessary? Are you indignant that the swamp is going after someone based on false pretenses? I mean, if your view is that trump was just a happy but unwitting benefactor of russian meddling then how can you believe he's obstructing justice in order to protect himself from his lies being exposed? What lies? What would he need protection from?

Add tax cuts on top of what?

Your poor day, where you were strung up and down the flag pole emotionally.

And lets face it, considering the GOP shenanigans of last night and the fact that they still have to reconcile the Senate and House versions, you have absolutely no idea what you're celebrating.

Sure I do. Do you know the numbers for bills coming out of conference after both chambers have approved it? It will be law.
edit on 3-12-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Trump has suffered from foot in mouth disease for years, and he needs to realize when it's time to drop the mic.

This is a sentiment I don't understand. Think logically, what has been the price of Trump's "foot in mouth" moments? More fame? More recognition? The presidency? Why exactly should he drop the mic? Is it your own insecurities showing through? What is it that makes you think that it's logical to throw away a tool that has got him where he is today?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Maybe my memory is bad on this one, but didn't Trump say Flynn told him he lied way back a long time ago? And wasn't this the reason he fired him?

I guess I'm failing to see how this isn't much ado about nothing (...again).

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Correct. Trump claimed at the time that Flynn lied to pence and if he was aware of Flynn's FBI testimony he would know that Flynn lied to the FBI. Flynn was fired because his conversation with kislyak was leaked and it contradicted what Flynn had told pence.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I appreciate your addressing the entire post. Thank you.

Your outrage was well placed but my observation regarding the left-leaners here on ATS was accurate. Not many of them were willing to show any outrage toward such a blatant attempt at influencing the AG. The intent of that meeting was to be as secret as possible. Unfortunately, when you are bill clinton flying around with secret service all over the place 'secret' is hard to achieve. I am convinced both parties to that meeting would have preferred it never be discovered at all.

I agree with you that the tarmac meeting probably did hurt more than it helped as far as the election went, but it also played at least a part in keeping hillary out of jail.

I do not belong to either party any more. Both parties have shown themselves to be equally offensive but along different lines. Like you and Trump, my disdain for clinton does not make me a republican. I tend to agree with the conservative side more than the liberal but I can not and will not call myself a republican again.

I think the key points we both made are correct. And I do respect your opinion and your candor. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

i don't see how he incriminates himself by tweeting that statement.

the 'left' is jumping to all kinds of conclusions, the 'right' is forever in denial...

those in the middle are just rationally watching..

The right is forever in denial of what?

On topic: Welp, I guess you got him dead to rights this time. I guess he really will be impeached now. Probably thrown in prison. It's really gonna happen this time you guys! That's an official verified Tweet!! That's just as good as a notarized legal document signed by 2 dozen witnesses! 😂😂😂

(This is how liberals sustain themselves... they feed on these fantasies, believing that This Time, it really is gonna come true. When it doesn't, then they move on to another one... )

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Why is this not front page news? Maybe I should go and check the new forum.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

And back attcha

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
I had been telling people all year the President is not the only one using his twitter. There is a team, I mean, how else do you think he can successfully trigger the media and liberals 24/7 in order to ignore World War 3 and the looming threat of market instability due to a number of economic variables discussed only discreetly in the news??

Jesus people, obvious bait was so obvious, its a shame so many prefer to play the game instead of search for real news eh?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: theantediluvian

There are a two possibilities with this tweet:

1. Trump knew that Flynn had lied to the FBI when Flynn resigned on February 13th.
2. Trump is lying.

Well, we do know he lied to the VP and now we know he lied to the FBI... Do you think the FBI operates 100% outside of the president? lol give me a break....

Do we know that he lied to VP Pence? We know that's what has been claimed. Pence also said in March that he didn't know anything about Flynn's lobbying for Turkey despite the fact that Flynn informed the transition lawyer (and now White House counsel), Don McGahn, on January 4th that he was under investigation by the FBI for this unregistered lobbying. Remember that Pence led the transition team.

Do you think that the transition team lawyer wouldn't have told Pence that the soon-to-be National Security Advisor was under FBI investigation for unregistered lobbying for Turkey?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Thank you for your legal analysis, I think that I will rely on those with relevant knowledge and education.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Hey, if it makes you feel better reread this tweet over the next 8 years Trump is in office.
edit on 3-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Way to go Trump! Stick it to fake news!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Do we know that he lied to VP Pence?

Come on dude don't play coy...I can use that same line for a 1000 of your posts...The VP defended him then found out he lied and Pence was pissed to say the least...I'm sure about 90% of his fairing was that.

I'm sure that doesn't fit your "I hate Trump" narrative.

Do you think that the transition team lawyer wouldn't have told Pence that the soon-to-be National Security Advisor was under FBI investigation for unregistered lobbying for Turkey?

Don't know, and neither do you...we will see, but i'll bet you a beer this all goes no where....

edit on 3-12-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join