It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Incriminates Himself in Lastest Tweet?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You guys are so desperate it's hilarious. I don't blame you though, I mean yesterday morning you thought Mueller was taking down Trump then you found out that the fake news lied to you and instead Mueller's team is falling apart. It's a quick turnaround you weren't ready for.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

How many times do you folks have to be told that the president can order an investigation or the dropping of an investigation, constitutionally? It really gets old explaining the most basic legal standards to you guys.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Trump wins again!

His tweets are the best.

Flynn is a serial liar. He lied about having ties to Turkey then he lied about having legal dialog with Russian officials after being caught. He got caught in the first lie then he went on to lie about something he legally was instructed to do by the administration. He was caught lying to Pence, got fired, got investigated by the FBI, then made weird lies in testimony to cast bad light on the administration. It is only after contact with the FBI did he lie about Russia, how convenient. It is a classic save your butt if you cooperate move proposed to him by enemies of the POTUS in the FBI. Trump really looks like a genius now after firing Flynn and then Comey.

No
He looks like someone trying to stall an investigation
that he knows will go badly for him.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Really 25 years of trying to PIN any thing on Hillary and NO results.

So far no results on Trump because he keeps firing the investigators.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SmilingROB

Only to moronic anti-trumpers.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Trump had a nice tweet about that. Maybe one you should ponder.

"So General Flynn lies to the FBI and his life is destroyed, while Crooked Hillary Clinton, on that now famous FBI holiday “interrogation” with no swearing in and no recording, lies many times...and nothing happens to her? Rigged system, or just a double standard?"

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Exactly man! The thing is that Trump really isn't some kind of genius

K I believe you are stating this as your opinion and not judging him.
So, with all respect, why do you believe he isn't a genius? A business
mogul that has never come close to financial ruin. bides his time and
out of a political no where successfully dominates his first run at POTUS.

So why isn't he a genius? I mean does he have to be an Einstien or what?

Looks pretty damn smart to me in that short paragraph. No the guy
isn't my hero but I do try to call em like I see em. And my opinion is
that he looks a lot more like a genius than anyone on this site, D.C.s
political arena and a great number of business moguls.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

originally posted by: TheScale
a reply to: Olivine

are they concerned about their own transition teams meeting with iran and hamas in 2008? i just wish for once there was a politician who actually cleans out their own glass house before throwing stones. instead we got both parties mucking about throwing poo left and right while both parties are just as guilty in most cases of the very things being complained about. friggin DC is just a # show and we the people keep paying the price

Not if this tax plan works out.

one positive doesnt fix the decades of negatives for me. its a step but only a small one and one that most likely will only last 4-8 years

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Only to moronic trumpers.

Fixed that for you.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yeah, that's about what I expect from the left anymore. You realize you just changed it to say: 'moronic Trumpers think trump is impeding an investigation,' right? Didn't think so. Leftists have really let themselves go around here.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

K I believe you are stating this as your opinion and not judging him. So, with all respect, why do you believe he isn't a genius?

Yeah, it is only my opinion. If he is a genius, then it would be strategic genius. But it could also just be that he is telling the truth, and you don't have to be a genius for that. I was talking more like Mozart, Newton, Srinivasa Ramanujannd, and the likes of them.

A business mogul that has never come close to financial ruin. bides his time and out of a political no where successfully dominates his first run at POTUS.

Strategic. He did decimate all of his opponents fairly easily. Work ethic.

Looks pretty damn smart to me in that short paragraph. No the guy isn't my hero but I do try to call em like I see em. And my opinion is that he looks a lot more like a genius than anyone on this site, D.C.s political arena and a great number of business moguls.

Without a doubt he is very smart. He just got the tax bill passed. First year. Facing a more hostile, politically corrupt environment that I can remember. He beat the established republicans, Democrates; liberals and progressives: The media, which he has proved time and again are corrupt. He has done more to wake up America than any President, except Washington and Lincoln imo.

So maybe he is a genius, just not like the one's we are used to seeing and reading about.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

You guys are so desperate it's hilarious. I don't blame you though, I mean yesterday morning you thought Mueller was taking down Trump then you found out that the fake news lied to you and instead Mueller's team is falling apart. It's a quick turnaround you weren't ready for.

Nothing you said even remotely resembles reality. You grasped onto one statement from one reporter yesterday and declared everything reported yesterday "fake news."

Flynn didn't plead guilty to lying to the FBI yesterday? Oh, he did? That's not fake news? That guilty plea wasn't part of a deal to avoid other charges in exchange for providing information and testimony that will implicate somebody else? Oh, it was? So that's not fake news either?

I'd hate to be you. Sadly screeching "Fake news! fakes news! It's all fake news!" trying to fight back the tears and maintain your delusions.

You're probably going to go through this all over again shortly when the the next indictment comes down or the next person flips. And you're already so desperate for a safe space that you authored a thread demanding that people who trigger you have their threads shutdown.

Maybe you might want to avoid political threads for a few months.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I'm not a lefty, or a righty for that matter, I'm on the other side of the pond watching this unfold with a sense of bewilderment and morbid curiosity.
edit on 2-12-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: denybedoomed
Is this obstruction of justice?

Bingo!

If he knew Flynn lied to the FBI and then told Comey to "let it go"
In reference to Flynn's lies AND then fired Comey when he kept moving on it...yes, that is obstruction.

It also begs the question, why was Flynn lying?

But Trump didn't tell Comey to let it go, did he...Trump ask Comey if he could let it go...Trump didn't obstruct Comey in the least...

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Let's see. Yesterday ABC reported Flynn was going to testify about Russia collusion with trump. Then they clarified that he'd actually be testifying to normal diplomatic ground work of an incoming administration. Then we found out that one of Mueller's top lawyers had compromised himself in text messages and he got fired this morning. All reality. See, what's not reality is trump-russia collusion. Yet you grasp onto that like it's going to save your life.

Add tax cuts on top of that and I understand your need to find something in the weeds to hold tightly to, but it's still just desperation. Enjoy your ride to no where. You've been on this train for 10+ months and you have yet to leave the station. Good luck!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I'd hate to be you. Sadly screeching "Fake news! fakes news! It's all fake news!" trying to fight back the tears and maintain your delusions.

Didn't you write an OP recently claiming that Trump Incriminated himself in a tweet? That is the epitome of what is transpiring in the MSM.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

There is never a week that goes by without this guy messing up some major thing. My God, it's non-stop.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

So maybe he is a genius,

Nah! well maybe. But I'll meet you have way my
fellow member. Very smart with enhancements.
At least til we get more data.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

So maybe he is a genius,

Nah! well maybe. But I'll meet you have way my
fellow member. Very smart with enhancements.
At least til we get more data.

Agreed

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

a reply to: Olivine

are they concerned about their own transition teams meeting with iran and hamas in 2008? i just wish for once there was a politician who actually cleans out their own glass house before throwing stones. instead we got both parties mucking about throwing poo left and right while both parties are just as guilty in most cases of the very things being complained about. friggin DC is just a # show and we the people keep paying the price

Not if this tax plan works out.

one positive doesnt fix the decades of negatives for me. its a step but only a small one and one that most likely will only last 4-8 years

At least it is a step in the right direction, and maybe it will alleviate some burden off of the working people, even if for a little while.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join