It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Incriminates Himself in Lastest Tweet?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: UKTruth

No. You said the FBI thought it was serious.

They do and did. Again, that is why he was charged.

For lying.

Thanks so much

Nope. They actually didn't and decided not to pursue as we have already seen.
It was the SC that decided to move forward. The SC is not the FBI.. they only second some handpicked FBI people into the team.
Just like I have been educating you on for some time, but you seem to keep shifting back and forth with your understanding on the differences between the FBI and the SC.

Thanks

edit on 2/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Lying under oath about something that was not even illegal is nothing serious.

Tell that to Bill Clinton and the GOP who impeached him.

Oh, wait, double standards.

Or maybe tell it to Clapper who was not even investigated for lying under oath - triple standards... Well now, what have we here... solid proof that lying under oath is not always seen as serious. Well, I never.

Thanks

Nice deflection. This is not about Clapper but Flynn.

Thanks.

yet you brought up Clinton...

You really are in a bit of a tizz. It's all the shifting on your position, I think.
Thanks

Hey why don't you 2 quit making out in front of everybody and get a room!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bladerunner44

Lying under oath about something that was not even illegal is nothing serious.

Tell that to Bill Clinton and the GOP who impeached him.

Oh, wait, double standards.

Or maybe tell it to Clapper who was not even investigated for lying under oath - triple standards... Well now, what have we here... solid proof that lying under oath is not always seen as serious. Well, I never.

Thanks

Nice deflection. This is not about Clapper but Flynn.

Thanks.

yet you brought up Clinton...

You really are in a bit of a tizz. It's all the shifting on your position, I think.
Thanks

Hey why don't you 2 quit making out in front of everybody and get a room!

Lol, I starred that.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Personally, I'm not a fan of Flynn. That man has a face as skinny as humanly possible. People with faces that skinny are bound to be evil at heart.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Dont worry about it.. I do it all the time.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Vroomfondel

And that likely had something to do with the secret tarmac meeting between Lynch and wild bill - and the announcement that there would be no charges filed against hillary came one day later.

Where was all this outrage then?

Where was the outrage then? It was all over the boards. It was all over the info-sphere. It likely was enough to sway a enough moderate or undecided voters to vote for Trump rather than Hillary.

Or are you asking where was MY outrage. My outrage was pointed at the stupid democrat campaign for being the covert power playing and corrupt vehicle it was.

But this is a thread about NOW. This is a thread about the current president and his corruption and equally pompous back room dealings. So, I ask you, where is your outrage or are you willing to just skip the facts because ''O and C done it too?

It is disingenuous to clip only this part of my post and respond to it. I brought up the tarmac incident because it was a direct response to the accusation of collusion between Trump and Comey, which is exactly what happened on the tarmac. Except for the fact that Trump didn't try to secretly fly to a hangar for an "unscheduled meeting" the day before Lynch announced there would be no charges against hillary.

As for the outrage then, yes it was all over, even here. But I don't recall a lot of left-leaners expressing any outrage. It was coming from the right, which was my point.

My comment is about NOW also. I just drew a comparison to a similar (but worse) event with the rolls reversed.

I recently stated in another thread and will repeat here: I want to see both democrats and republicans roasted in court. If they commit the crime they should do the time. I want the equal dispensation of justice and equal condemnation from both sides. Not party line excuses for one while demanding the guillotine for the other.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: obeseman
Personally, I'm not a fan of Flynn. That man has a face as skinny as humanly possible. People with faces that skinny are bound to be evil at heart.

I think John podesta's face is skinnier.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

About the same.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ooh deflecting and shifting.

Uktruth doesn't like that, but you'll get a free pass coz you're on the same team

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

so the actual truth is that flynn resigned?

point being much like the abc fiasco op is all over trump firing flynn when that is not actually true

op is no better than trump or ross

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
And i was wondering yesterday how long before trump has another foot in mouth moment, im happy he did not disapoint.

He's run out of feet...he has to start using family members feet now.....'cept Ivanka...her size 13's dont fit...his mouth is TOO big.........................

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
OOPS....AGAIN!!!

Another trip, fall and FAIL on the Trump hater zealot train!!!

Go figger!

(once again, I will flag to keep this post on top to serve as yet ANOTHER example of the crazy mad misguided, uninformed, hatred of Trump by the left.)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
OOPS....AGAIN!!!

Another trip, fall and FAIL on the Trump hater zealot train!!!

Go figger!

(once again, I will flag to keep this post on top to serve as yet ANOTHER example of the crazy mad misguided, uninformed, hatred of Trump by the left.)

i was trying to figure out what this thread was about when there is nothing new here. exactly what was said about flynn months ago when it was found then that he had lied. so yeah its amazing how short some peoples memories are, or something i guess

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
An incoming administration is allowed to talk to foreign governments about policy changes and what not.

Secondly the Obama admin authorized Flynn to speak to the Russians.

James Clapper, Obama's Director of National Intelligence, says the "authorized" claim is absurd.

Yes, an incoming can speak to foreign nations, but it is normally coordinated through the State Dept. and not with nations hostile to the US. And certainly not "about policy changes and what not".

James Clapper, who served as the Director of National Intelligence under Obama, said that the claim that the Obama administration authorized Flynn's contacts with Kislyak was "absurd," adding that the administration was concerned by the communications at the time. “That’s absurd. That’s absolutely absurd," Clapper said on CNN.

The Hill

Here is why they were concerned.

It is really hard to get a single diplomat deemed Persona Non Grata. It causes immediate reprecussions, such as our diplomats or CIA being kicked out, tit-for-tat. It is usually done quietly.

Obama had just kicked out 35 Russian diplomats very publicly, to make sure Putin knew we don't take kindly to interference in our elections and there would be consequences. Obama had to have FBI, CIA, and the State Dept all on board before he did it.

I'll let Asha Rangappa (former FBI counter intel) explain the rest.

For an incoming admin to covertly, and against the explicit request of the Obama admin, to send messages directly contradicting the official US stance is crazy. Apart from making the US look weak and impotent, it essentially was telling Russia that what it did was OK.

Whether or not these actions amounted to a crime, it was a coordinated, covert effort directly against the interests of the United States. It threw off what was likely a lot of planning and analyses and contingencies that various agencies had prepared.

From factcheck.org

Flynn also admitted that he lied to investigators about a Dec. 29 conversation that he had with Kislyak. On the day of the conversation, the Obama administration announced sanctions against Russia in response to Russia’s meddling in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. Flynn called to discuss the new sanctions with “a senior official” of the Trump transition team “who was with other senior members of the Presidential Transition Team at the Mar-a-Lago resort” that Trump owns in Florida.

Immediately after the call to Mar-a-Lago, Flynn called Kislyak and “requested that Russia not escalate the situation and only respond to the U.S. Sanctions in a reciprocal manner,” the plea agreement said. Kislyak agreed that Russia would “moderate its response to those sanctions” as a result of his request, according to the U.S. special prosecutor’s office.

We only have one administration at a time in this country, and at the time of this call, that was the Obama admin.

Trump knew what Flynn discussed. He probably directed the content.
This isn't a nothingburger.

edit on 12/2/2017 by Olivine because: formatting

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

originally posted by: 3daysgone
I find this hilarious.

This is why I supported Trump.

The left have lost their minds.

Evidentiated mostly by thier use of ad-hominems like
idiot.

He leads them around with every carefully planned tweet
that tugs on the ring in thier nose. But he's the idiot?

Cheese n rice that's f------ hilarious!

Exactly man! The thing is that Trump really isn't some kind of genius that I, as a supporter, believe that is going to solve all of our problems. He is smarter than the leaders of the left though. It is like he doesn't get tired often. A workaholic almost. Maybe that is one of the biggest things we needed in the white house. I wonder how much sleep he gets at night.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Flynn may have been asked to resign, as in "Resign or I will be forced to fire you." I haven't seen anything that clearly makes that determination.

Trump asking Comey to let Flynn off the hook is no different than obama asking to let hillary off the hook. It was not considered a cover up in the case of hillary, they just failed to find enough reasons to file charges. Or so they claimed. Although I think there were more than enough reasons to do so. And that likely had something to do with the secret tarmac meeting between Lynch and wild bill - and the announcement that there would be no charges filed against hillary came one day later.

Where was all this outrage then?

Ok, full post. Yes, Flynn resigned and Trump says he fired him. As you say other than each mans testimonies here there is little to say which was the case other than the traditional way in which some are allowed to resign to avoid a scene that both would rather avoid.

Otherwise, in what manner did I not address your post. I spoke to the outrage over the tarmac incident both nationally and my own. But I will repeat. That incident likely swayed a fair percentage of swing voters towards Trump and away from Clinton. My own outrage was in the democrats performing such a stupid stunt inf full sight of the public, as it was witnessed and reported on. There was nothing secret about it. If nothing else it showed how stupid the democrats think the public is.

But as to the ''collusion between Trump and Comey, there WAS no collusion there. Trump tried to collude but Comey did not participate. it was not in public but in Trump's private whereever it wasl. We only have Comeys word for it.

Please do not think I am a democrat just because I abhor Trump. But as has been mentioned in this thread already, this thread is about Trump and not about the democrats.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

are they concerned about their own transition teams meeting with iran and hamas in 2008? i just wish for once there was a politician who actually cleans out their own glass house before throwing stones. instead we got both parties mucking about throwing poo left and right while both parties are just as guilty in most cases of the very things being complained about. friggin DC is just a # show and we the people keep paying the price
edit on 2-12-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale
a reply to: Olivine

are they concerned about their own transition teams meeting with iran and hamas in 2008? i just wish for once there was a politician who actually cleans out their own glass house before throwing stones. instead we got both parties mucking about throwing poo left and right while both parties are just as guilty in most cases of the very things being complained about. friggin DC is just a # show and we the people keep paying the price

Not if this tax plan works out.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

I don't know, you would have to ask Obama.

Agree with you that we the people keep paying the price for all of the grift and lying.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Trump drives normally sane people...

Completely Nuts.

It is really fun watching people flip out.

If electing was him was meant as a very bad practical joke it really sucks.

It sucks to loose health care.
It suck to loose the respect of Americas allies.
It suck that you have chosen to empower racists.
It just suck ass is what it does.

Is it worth to loose all those things for a cheap Laugh?

new topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join