It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Incriminates Himself in Lastest Tweet?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+68 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

This is how recklessly stupid Trump is. About an hour ago on Twitter:

There are a two possibilities with this tweet:

1. Trump knew that Flynn had lied to the FBI when Flynn resigned on February 13th.
2. Trump is lying.

If Trump knew that Flynn had lied to the FBI on February 13th, that means that he knew on February 14th when he took Comey aside and according to James Comey, said:

I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.

+29 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
amazing... he just can't seem to stop himself.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
What a spanner....

+24 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
And i was wondering yesterday how long before trump has another foot in mouth moment, im happy he did not disapoint.

+12 more 
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian Oh you just opened a can of worms. I dislike our dear leader just as much as you. But I look forward to a few certain users here responding. I am sure you know who I speak of.

+90 more 
link   
I’m sorry but I don’t speak liberal...

So please explain to me how russia caused my wife, my parents and I to vote for trump..

My parents are lifelong democrats...none of us have Facebook and all despise the former Soviet Union...

Please tell me how and why the Russians affected our vote?

-Chris

+47 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

i don't see how he incriminates himself by tweeting that statement.

the 'left' is jumping to all kinds of conclusions, the 'right' is forever in denial...

those in the middle are just rationally watching..

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Is this obstruction of justice?

+25 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I really wish there were an emoji on ATS to express how big of an idiot Trump is.

It would probably break T&C though.

+25 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: denybedoomed

Bingo!

If he knew Flynn lied to the FBI and then told Comey to "let it go"
In reference to Flynn's lies AND then fired Comey when he kept moving on it...yes, that is obstruction.

It also begs the question, why was Flynn lying?

+25 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
You lib erals really can't stand the fact you lost,so now you make a fool out of yourself with liberal banter,what are you about 15 yrs old living with a single parent,your a tool of social engineering,deny ignorance,don't preach it

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

So please explain to me how russia caused my wife, my parents and I to vote for trump..

My parents are lifelong democrats...none of us have Facebook and all despise the former Soviet Union...

-Chris

They didn't. A lot of Americans are oblivious enough to do that on their own.

I think the deal with Trump and Russia is more about any influence, lifting sanctions, etc. No one worth listening to is saying that Russia brainwashed people into voting for Trump. As should be obvious by this point, it isn't really needed.

Though that doesn't mean they didn't try.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: denybedoomed

I think it could be, he is saying he fired him for lying then said he fired him so he knew and then fired the FBI chief who was investigating it.

Is that not a argument for obstruction of justice.

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

OK then, in plain English. Flynn resigned (Trump says he fired him) on February 13th.
Trump, (according to Comey) asked the head of the FBI to let Flynn off the hook on February 14th.

One day later.

That means that Trump knew that Flynn's statement to the FBI was a lie, hence according to Trump, he fired him.
Then a day later went to the FBI and at least asked that the FBI ignore that lie and to let him go.

That is asking the FBI to cover up for Flynn, at least.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Christosterone

OK then, in plain English. Flynn resigned (Trump says he fired him) on February 13th.
Trump, (according to Comey) asked the head of the FBI to let Flynn off the hook on February 14th.

One day later.

That means that Trump knew that Flynn's statement to the FBI was a lie, hence according to Trump, he fired him.
Then a day later went to the FBI and at least asked that the FBI ignore that lie and to let him go.

That is asking the FBI to cover up for Flynn, at least.

.....which is obstruction of justice.

I don't know if its enough to actually have Trump charged with anything given that it rests on how much credibility you give to Comeys testimony but its really not looking good.

+30 more 
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

-Chris

Why do I need to explain anything regarding Russia? This is the point continually lost on Trump supporters — it's not necessary for collusion to to have existed let alone to be proven for this to blow up in the faces of Team Trump.

Flynn lied to the FBI, right? That's what he just plead guilty to. His reasons for lying are significant but we don't need to know why he lied to know that he did. Lying to the FBI is a crime in of itself. So anyone else who similarly lied to the FBI is at risk for being caught up in this.

Do you know what Clinton was actually impeached for? It wasn't for the crime of oral sex in the oval office. It was on two counts — one of perjury and the other of obstruction of justice.

+10 more 
link   
Trump drives normally sane people...

Completely Nuts.

It is really fun watching people flip out.

+28 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

i don't see how he incriminates himself by tweeting that statement.

Because lying to the FBI is a crime. If he knew a crime had been committed and he pushed to quashed an investigation that could expose that crime, it would be obstruction.

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Russian influence is not the point?

Are you intentially being obtuse?

What was Robert Mueller instructed to investigate?

-Chris

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Are you guys hiring?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join