It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious boxes appear on west coast. From 2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: BlackmoonJester
a reply to: anotherside

Commenting to put it in my feed. I'll watch the vids later.

Why don't you just use the subscribe option top right of the thread.

Seems it is another desperate hoax by some ufo pusher called Dave Masko,
but then theres always weather ballons in roswell. I read that too. Not sure but im leaning towards thinking its trueish somewhere.

If you Google reports about you will find out it's a hoax the story about the truck is BS, also large shipping containers have been washed up on shore before a couple of years ago in the UK some were washed up with BMW motorbikes in them.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

I have no clue what they are but the claim of "trucks could not move them", just seems to outlandish, how heavy would the object have to be? and why in the 3rd video is the person pixelated, it removes even more credibility.

So heavy they can FLOAT on water reaching shore? Nah............

Aircraft carriers float...but you can't move one with a truck.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I have no clue what they are but the claim of "trucks could not move them", just seems to outlandish, how heavy would the object have to be? and why in the 3rd video is the person pixelated, it removes even more credibility.

Physics eludes some people.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

... it's a hoax the story about the truck is BS, also large shipping containers have been washed up on shore before a couple of years ago in the UK some were washed up with BMW motorbikes in them.

they dont look as big as shipping containers, more like maybe 80 inches give or take,

edit on 3-12-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

The non-moveable aspect of it reminds me of the old "Mel's Hole" multi-part story from Art Bell's time on Coast to Coast AM, where there was this large piece of "ice" that they brought out of the hole that burned indefinitely... And it eventually got heavier and heavier in a stove that it sank through the floor way down into the earth, and a special military crew took possession and came to remove it..

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Physics eludes some people.

Unless the shoreline was a deeper dropoff...should not the gradual upgrade of underwater shoreline...have stopped the heavy weight of it without (barring high tide)...having stopped it as like running into a sandbar?

And an aircraft carrier would wash up TOWARD the beach...but undoubtedly beach itself out onto and into the sandbar of inclining beach?

*Yes. Whales beach themselves all the time.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

its not just physics - ALL the sciences seem to elude some people

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

That's because they have aircraft on them silly

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
ok - i composed a REALLY snide reply - but hit the wrong refress button - so its gone

heres a more " considered " and helpful version :

1 - claim " a truck could not move it " -

so what ?

as the alledged " truck " is not identified - its an utterly meaningless metric

" truck " can mean anything from a 1/4 ton 80hp 2*4 pickup with road tyres to a 1000hp 8*8 high mobility prime mover with full diff // cross locks

further - the state of the sand will affect the traction that any vehicle can attain - is the sand dry or wet , loose or compact ??

lastly - the material , texture , shape and profile of an object that you are attempting to drag - will affect its friction -

so - the fact that an unidentified " truck " could not move an undefined object in unspecified conditions - is utterly meaningless

2 - claim " too heavy to float "` - oh FFS - i retract my promise not to be snide

" too heavy to float " ??????????????????????

ok - physics for idiots :

if the volume of a solid object [ in litres ] is greater than its mass [ kg ] it will float in a sufficiently deep body of water at STP [ standard temperature and pressure ]

its that simple

" too heavy to float " i wonder how some people make it through the day

top topics

<< 1   >>

join