It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flynn's implications will be year-old news.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

He's not in the deal.. yet...guaranteeing Flynns continued cooperation and delivering the goods to Mueller.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I wonder how Donald is taking the news. Obviously he has been shielded from a lot of bad news.
Cobb has been coddling him with this faint promise. It's all gonna be gone by Christmas.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hmmm... I'm seeing all the same headlines about Trump that were posted when Manafort was indicted. A week later The Podesta Group capsized.

Funny how that works, isn't it?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Hmmm... I'm seeing all the same headlines about Trump that were posted when Manafort was indicted. A week later The Podesta Group capsized.

Funny how that works, isn't it?

Deep-state dinner theatre.
edit on 2-12-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

It's not common for them to discuss changes in policy being enacted at that very moment by the current regime. And requesting that Russia stand down on acting against those policies because trump was going to just undo them. But do you really think this is why he lied? This Logan act which he probably didn't even know about? No...He lied to cover for a continued relationship with Russia in regards to the election and what went on there.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Mueller thinks that a confessed liar will be truthful with him. How gullible can this head witch-hunter be?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Phage

I wonder how Donald is taking the news. Obviously he has been shielded from a lot of bad news.
Cobb has been coddling him with this faint promise. It's all gonna be gone by Christmas.

What bad news this is great news for Trump. Flynn admitted he lied during the transition team but look at the indictment no collusion and they got him to plead guilty. Reason simple his lawyers said e can continue to fight creating a large bill or we can plead guilty and pay a fine less then legal fees.Trumps lawyers re probably planning a party they know Mueller couldnt come up with a case against flynn. Trump all ready knew he lied thats why he was fired.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

It's not common for them to discuss changes in policy being enacted at that very moment by the current regime. And requesting that Russia stand down on acting against those policies because trump was going to just undo them. But do you really think this is why he lied? This Logan act which he probably didn't even know about? No...He lied to cover for a continued relationship with Russia in regards to the election and what went on there.

Not much went on in regards to the election save for some tweets and Facebook posts. I think he lied because a mob in the midst of a new red scare is a frightening thing.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There are ways to work around it. It's certainly not the hurdle you want to make it. Prosecutors have successfully used known liars while compelling the truth. Remains to be seen how he reconciles this though.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I think there will be new avenues of investigation now that Flynn is cooperating.
They were all lying to cover something. There are nineteen separate Russian contacts made with trumps campaign. Nineteen different people. Don't you realise just how unprecedented that alone is?
edit on 1222017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

I can't figure out why his talking to Russia is such a bad thing?

Can you figure out why he lied about it?
See, that's what's intriguing.
Not at all curious?

edit on 12/2/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I think there will be new avenues of investigation now that Flynn is cooperating.
They were all lying to cover something. There are nineteen separate Russian contacts made with trumps campaign. Nineteen different people. Don't you realise just how unprecedented that alone is?

Nineteen different contacts, zero crimes. You guys are multiplying zeros at this point and coming up with nothing.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Nineteen different contacts, zero crimes.
You seem quite positive about that. Are you on Muellar's team?
You think there were no other crimes? Is that why Flynn copped a plea?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Don't you realise just how unprecedented that alone is?

I was thinking the same thing. I can't remember a time when so many high-ranking political figures have stood down or been fired. It's become kinda normalised.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Nineteen different contacts, zero crimes.
You seem quite positive about that. Are you on Muellar's team?
You think there were no other crimes? Is that why Flynn copped a plea?

Confident, not positive. I do believe this is a fishing expedition of massive proportions.

Do you think there were other crimes?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Yeah.

I don't think a deal would have been made otherwise.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Yeah.

I don't think a deal would have been made otherwise.

I count on it. Except I think it’s a fishing expedition.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The only "year old news" is the alt right saying its a "nothing burger" let me ask you something, are you FULL YET???? LMAO. TO me it looks like Hillary should have won! Oh you wont admit it, but the truth hurts.....LOL

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Sort of like Ken Starr, you mean?

Thing is, in this case, there are Russian connections.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Sort of like Ken Starr, you mean?

Thing is, in this case, there are Russian connections.

What I mean is they will charge people with crimes that have little if anything to do with aim of the investigation.

I’m not sure how having Russian connections is in any way criminal or dubious. These kind of guys have connections everywhere. It’s their job, in fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join