It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flynn's implications will be year-old news.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

He plea bargain a lesser charge. Maybe you are right and Trump is good. Myself and most liberals I know prefer Trump over Pence anyway. I'd rather have a social liberal as president than a Christian fascist.

I think Trump will resign with a month or two. Pence will be president.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Wtf is Pence doing actually? Is he just there for domestic support or what?

He's basically window dressing and in case of emergency(Trump dies) break glass.

But this witch hunt won't end with Trump.

Pence has a target on his back too.

For the last year we have watched a coup in progress.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Wtf is Pence doing actually? Is he just there for domestic support or what? I often see Mr. Tillerson fulfilling the VP role overseas more than that actual VP.

Well, aside from Dick Cheney, who was the last VP who did anything more than what Pence is doing? I mean Bush Senior stepped up quite a bit as Reagan's faculties were sliding and Algore made himself the center of attention when the Clinton impeachment happened to appear qualified to lead, but Quayle? *giggling at this one... Joe Biden?* Pence is an average exposure VP.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
hmmm, I do remember hearing those like yourself claiming he would resign before the end of the first year, impeached before the first year, arrested etc.. etc..

are you just going to keep repeating it every year hoping for it to finally be true, or what?
a reply to: burdman30ott6
Eh, I guess you got a point. But I rarely even hear him speak man. I feel like he needs to be a bit more visible and vocal to reassure those of us who want some social conservatism back in our society.
edit on 12-1-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I think Trump will resign with a month or two. Pence will be president.

I'd like to point out that that's a year old prediction in a thread about year old news. There were literally dozens of pundits saying Trump wouldn't last his first month... yet here we are with no sign of him resigning. I have, however heard whispers. Whispers saying Trump is starting to make plans to retire from the White House to Mar A Lago in January... of 2024.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: burdman30ott6 Ok well I ask you. Why did he lie? Why did Sessions lie? What is being hidden from us? These are the things I want to know. If no wrong doing happened that what is the purpose of lying.

Sessions did not lie. Being in the same room as the Russian ambassador when no conversation of any importance happened is not a Lie, it is simply forgetting an unimportant sighting.

Seriously can you honestly tell me you can remember everybody you were in a room with six months ago if you were questioned? If you happen to forget you were in a room with a Russian I guess you would be a liar too.

Why did Flynn lie? Probably did not want to fuel the Russian hysteria occurring at the time. But it was a stupid thing to do and it got him fired and now charged. We know that the conversations he had were perfectly acceptable because the NSA intercepted them and mueller and Congress has seen exactly what was said, and found nothing wrong with it.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

The market just likes the idea of a Pence presidency.

You are drunk from all the Leftist swill you are drowning yourself in.
That's almost as laughable as you Leftists saying the market keeps going up because of Obummer.
Wake the # up.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123 Your one to talk about critical thinking lol Well when shtf I wonder what you will about liberals then? I know what you will but I will hold out and see if my guess is right.

...I literally felt the struggle reading that, it isn't very coherent and I have doubts of your ability to predict and deduce.

S# was suppose to HTF since being President elect, 'fraid you'll be waiting on that proverbial crap and non-existent fan for quite some time.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

The market just likes the idea of a Pence presidency.

I voted for the best VP myself.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123 I imagine you did struggle to read that. You seem like a simple minded kinda person. And if you are right then congrats to you. BUT if you end up having to change your view a little then I will break out a Cuban and open my Jim Bean bottle that has been sitting in my stock for five years.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Somebody please, tell me why this is news aside from Flynn laying to the FBI and to VP Mike Pence. Mueller got Flynn, and?

Well placed "and."

It's a very important "and." Do you really think a plea deal would have been brokered if lying to the FBI was the only thing Mueller has on Flynn? That makes no sense.

edit on 12/1/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I am not knocking on Rex at all, just pointing out he is the establishment handler for Trump unfortunately. I like Trump, I really do. And in the end, he will #ing do wtf he wants to do. But lets be real here, who is doing more meetings with foreign counterparts, Tillerson or Pence?

Wtf is Pence doing actually? Is he just there for domestic support or what? I often see Mr. Tillerson fulfilling the VP role overseas more than that actual VP.

But, If I was sitting at the coffee table across from Trump, he would drive me crazy with his comments about other people that are bashing him. It would be like living in a virtual Twitter reality. At least it would be a normal conversation with Rex.

I am not saying that I wouldn't feel priviledged to meet the President, only that if I were to have to sit at the table with him every day, it would get old.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123 I imagine you did struggle to read that. You seem like a simple minded kinda person. And if you are right then congrats to you. BUT if you end up having to change your view a little then I will break out a Cuban and open my Jim Bean bottle that has been sitting in my stock for five years.

I think you are already hitting the bottle.
We all struggled to read that because it made no sense to intelligent people.
Anyone that doesn't have the Leftist brain rot knows that Trump isn't going anywhere.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I'm not sure who you're trying to convince...yourself, or others that this isn't a big deal?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Somebody please, tell me why this is news aside from Flynn laying to the FBI and to VP Mike Pence. Mueller got Flynn, and?

Well placed "and."

It's a very important "and." Do you really think a plea deal would have been brokered if lying to the FBI was the only thing Mueller has on Flynn? That makes no sense.

If Flynn really had something on trump he would have been charged as a conspirator, this is the common practice because it helps prove the case on the others involved.

Yes, I do not think Flynn has anything on trump. If he did abc news would have some info on what it supposedly is since they know he is going to say trump had him contact Russia, if there was more to it we would know.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Anyone that doesn't have the Leftist brain rot knows that Trump isn't going anywhere.

Maybe. But it seems his agenda has gone there. Nowhere.

But, if Congress manages to muddle through this tax thing they don't need him anymore.

edit on 12/1/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

His son is a real piece of work, and I wouldn't be surprised if he actually posts on ATS, given the topics he seems to enjoy.

I suspect that the FBI has enough on Flynn's son to use as leverage.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

He pleaded guilty. It doesn't look good for Trump. Pence will be president soon.

Why, exactly? What offense do you think this signifies that will then get Trump out of office? Be specific, please.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I don't see Jr. mentioned in the agreement.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66 Well pardon my minor errors. I just got to the hotel from a 5:30 min drive into San Diego. And dealing with the traffic here is pretty stressful.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join