It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flynn's implications will be year-old news.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: theantediluvian
The question that you don't care to ask is why all the lying? In your cognitive dissonance you want to simultaneously believe that Flynn was doing what he was instructed to do and it was no big deal and that Flynn also lied about it to the administration which is why they all gave false statements and he was ultimately fired.

But here's the thing, the reason for the lying matters but it's not necessary to know why they lied to know that they lied. No Russian collusion needs to be present let alone proven.

good recap

i have yet to get a satisfactory answer from anyone, to this: if they weren't doing anything wrong, why all the lying about it?

Im going to be really pissed off with mueller spending millions to get people for lying. I hope there is something better then trying to get people on the hatch act. No one will ever be convicted and if Mueller thinks this is adequate he needs to be fired.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Im going to be really pissed off with mueller spending millions to get people for lying. I hope there is something better then trying to get people on the hatch act. No one will ever be convicted and if Mueller thinks this is adequate he needs to be fired.

what's your take on the ken starr multi-year investigation that started on whitewater but ended with perjury for lying about a blowjob?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: dragonridr

what's your take on the ken starr multi-year investigation that started on whitewater but ended with perjury for lying about a blowjob?

You forgot obstruction. And yes it was useless

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

WaPo.... That seems to be the source of 95% of the conspiracy theories against Trump from that time period. It's almost like Jeff Bezos had an axe to grind, ya?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

yes, but I think that if he is going to do that and for it to be taken very seriously, one would have to provide a papertrail as it were, of dates, times, places, emails and names that can not only be collaborated, but also confirm those who have plead guilty and back up what they stated as well.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

WaPo.... That seems to be the source of 95% of the conspiracy theories against Trump from that time period. It's almost like Jeff Bezos had an axe to grind, ya?

Yes...because Jeff Bezos doesn't have enough to do, so he personally directs The Washington Post's coverage of Trump.

*eye roll*

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Kettu

You misspelled "facts."

You misspelled subjective interpretations based on "my feelings".

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Yes...because Jeff Bezos doesn't have enough to do, so he personally directs The Washington Post's coverage of Trump.

*eye roll*

Jeff Bezos owns The Washington Post -- and the journalism it's practicing

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

*eye roll*

Yes. I know this.

Somehow though he's got enough time on his hands to personally involve himself in the daily editorials they print...

Because that whole Amazon thing is kind of not a big deal at all...

You really don't know anything about high profile entrepreneurs, do you? If you looked at their calendars and daily schedules, your head would likely explode.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

*eye roll*

Yes. I know this.

Somehow though he's got enough time on his hands to personally involve himself in the daily editorials they print...

Because that whole Amazon thing is kind of not a big deal at all...

You really don't know anything about high profile entrepreneurs, do you? If you looked at their calendars and daily schedules, your head would likely explode.

I do know the the WaPo took on a different approach and tone once he bought it...... He doesn't have to micromanage but he surely sets the tone and direction of his biz ventures.

You act like he put the WaPo in a blind trust...
edit on 2-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join