It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I can predict the next few MCU (Marvel) story lines..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Ok, so here is my guess.. in a nut shell I think they are setting up the “avengers disassembled” and” House of M” story lines...

I think, as the new trailer eluded to, Infinity War will set up a romance between vision and Scarlett witch..

I think Vision will be killed in infinity war, due to thaos violently removing his soul stone.. this will lead to ScarlettWitch going crazy..

Later all the avengers will start being attacked randomly and in strange ways.. seemly by someone that knows them personally.. when they go to check up on Scarlett witch to make sure she is ok. They will find out she has magically manifesting two twin children of her’s and vision’s THAT NEVER EXISTED.

From there Dr. Strange will diagnosis that her power allows her to tap into the same primal forces he does, but she has no training and her mind has snapped so there isn’t anything he can do..

The avengers fight all her manifestations before confronting her and try making her face reality that vision is dead and her children are not real.. at the moment she does reality breaks completely..

When the next movie/scene opens with Capt and bucky are running shield , Capt was never frozen and Bucky never kidnapped.. . Tony Stark is president and running the WORLD.. quicksilver is back alive and Rhodie is healed..

Everyone has their hearts desire, but they again realize it’s fake and have to stop her..

Basiclly House of M , but with avengers instead of xmen..

edit on 1-12-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I like it. Nice ideas. After watching Justice League, Marvel better step up the game. And I'm not even really a DC fan.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

You are in the minority if you think JL upped the bar lol.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
They have already said that infinity war is the grand finally of the MCU, at least for now. Still a few years to go through because they are doing it as a 2 part movie.

I think the next thing for them will be more R-rated superhero movies like Logan or dead pool.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Honestly I am completely lost nowadays. Saturation if the super hero market makes me apathetic.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think I heard it was the end of phase 4 when they will do a total.. not reboot, but refocus to different characters..

I think this would be an excellent pivot.. in restoring reality they could implement any changes..

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

Honestly, I think only the MCU has consists y put out stellar work. One of the rest have been willing to “earn it” , now have they found a tone as fitting as marvels.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
They have already said that infinity war is the grand finally of the MCU, at least for now. Still a few years to go through because they are doing it as a 2 part movie.

I think the next thing for them will be more R-rated superhero movies like Logan or dead pool.

It's the end of the current phase, a new phase follows with 20 more movies lined up. Awesome!

Vanity Fair spoke with Marvel's man behind the curtain, Kevin Feige, for the Holiday Issue cover story this month, and he revealed that there are many more movies on the way for his ultra-successful studio. In addition to the 17 that have already been released, and the five that are currently in production, 20 more films are coming down the pike.

Source
edit on CST07America/ChicagoDecam02CST0331am by TheMadTitan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The punisher series which is currently on Netflix is awful.

I was about to say unless it was designed for those in their mid teens, but I suppose it is.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

I didn’t think it was bad.. I really dug it.

To be fair I was playing on the computer and has it going on the background, but I liked it...

My favoritehas hands down been Jessica jones..

I’m a comic book super geek and ALWAYS catch the big Easter eggs, and they TOTALLY surprised me with jigsaw.. so I give them a lot of credit for that..

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I can actually unveil a clip from the next superhero movie!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: lawman27

Lol the trailer sparked the theory lol..

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

You are in the minority if you think JL upped the bar lol.

Yes I've been told that, and I'll admit, I'm not as up on the DC universe as I am with the Marvel. But I've loved all the DC flicks. But anything with Supes in it I'm a sucker for.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I thought man of steel was a work of art.. literally a perfect movie, except for the tornado killing Jonathan Kent..

the 1970’s Superman did the best Pa death scene.. just a plain old heart attack.. Clark has to realize for all his diamond hard skin, flight and super speed, There are some things even he can’t fix..

I even LOVED him killing Zod because he was a rookie and it provides a reason for Clark’s unwillingness to kill. The one time he was forced to he killed the only other person like him in the universe.. I thought his scream did well portraying that..

However, since then DC has tried to Easter egg all these iconic scenes and storylines, without setting them up so the feel earned..

Those iconic images , were iconic because they were set up with the storyline, then capped off with some awesome art work that encapsulated it..

Dc seemed to think it was just about the art work, so their set up has been atrocious..

bvS was way too convoluted...

JL was way too simplistic...

the tone of Man of steel , won’t save a bad storyline.. and after the first movie logical storylines went out the window.

new topics

top topics

join