It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Anyone Can Make The CIA Worse, It’s Tom Cotton

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Sounds like a good choice to me. If the lefties get their panties in a twist, he's probably good for the job.
My thoughts exactly.

Even Assange is terrified of this man.

Cotton is a key ally of Trump, this will set certain wheels into motion.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: nwtrucker

So partisanship, politics, matters more to you than constitutional rights, privacy and the lives of the innocent?

How low have we drifted. Obviously not low enough.

If someone cared about Constitutional rights, privacy, and the lives of the innocent they wouldn't be eligible for the job.

As MotherMayEye said, the only thing to do is get rid of the CIA. But no matter how horrendous the person in charge, I think we can count on the agents embedded in the media to assure us they are doing a good job.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Tell me. You're fine with the use of drones killing innocence? It wasn't ok under Obama, right? Why's it ok now?

Why is NSA spying all of a sudden ok now?

Why is war with Iran all of a sudden ok now?

Why the change of tune? Is it because Cotton has an R to his name?

Let's not play dumb about Cotton's agenda now. It's right there in the OP. Why is it all of sudden acceptable?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Yeah, a country boy from Arkansas with morals, graduated from Harvard to then join the U.S. Army to become an Infantry Officer trained as a Ranger and led an Air Assualt unit in Combat. Later to be named by the U.S. Army Chief of Staff as one of the greatest you don't Infantry Officers in their whole service...and that whole Congressman thing. Yeah he's a Cheeto eating loser...wait...
a reply to: Southern Guardian

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Thing is that you can't say they're going until they're gone though.

True, he may be gone tomorrow, but it's equally true that he's also been gone three or four times before this time.

At this point, it will look like self-fulfilling prophecy on Tillerson.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Like everything else Trump related there will be people running around flailing their arms like their ass is on fire and their head is catching. Typical leftist alarmism. Get a grip.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Hmmm, he doesn't sound like the left's cup of tea.

That's enough endorsement for me to let him have a go at it....

Appointing someone based on partisans learnings and how it pisses off the “other” side is how the USA has got into such a mess.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theprodicalson

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Hmmm, he doesn't sound like the left's cup of tea.

That's enough endorsement for me to let him have a go at it....

Appointing someone based on partisans learnings and how it pisses off the “other” side is how the USA has got into such a mess.

Actually, I agree. I really don't know anything about the man and rely on Trump and his people to get more right than wrong.

My comment was a tweak at the left, in general, who compulsively condemn anyone that Trump appoints...equally without evidence and derogatory labels.

The problem with that is if there IS a bad apple appointed, for whatever reason, the left has destroyed any credibilty to be listened to.

That, also, hurts the nation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join