It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Flynn’s plea is yet another dead end for breathless ‘Russiagate’ hysteria

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph

Morning snowflakes. Try again next month.

www.rt.com...

Note that the articles imply there was more on the table than ISIS....
edit on 3-12-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: JBurns Why don't we just let the investigation handle all that. I wonder how all the Trump die hard fan's will spin it when Trump himself gets called up. They are hitting pretty close to home. Kushner will be called in so this will be interesting.

...and one has to wonder how Democrat die-hard's will suppress their anger and rage when Trump doesn't get called up.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Your bombshell is a dud firecracker at best. Nothing will happen because no laws were broken.

In fact, Obama himself and his staff met with Iranians and Russia with backdoor deals and promises before the election. Both were under economic sanctions at the time of Obama being a sweatheart to them.

Obama sent letter to Khamenei before the election, report says

Obama tells Russia's Medvedev more flexibility after election

Ask yourself why Obama was making deals thinking he was going to be President? Rigged election!?

Obama administration admits paying entire $1.7billion Iran bill in CASH from little-known fund of taxpayer money
edit on 3-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Were you present at all the meetings Flynn has had with Russian representatives? No? Then how do you know whether or not they discussed anything illegal? If Flynn knew that the Russians were going to hack voter databases in order to drop Democrats from the roll, that would be conspiracy against rights... that might explain why he is so eager to plea bargain. Remember, he knew he was supposed to report the meetings if they were above board.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

All these words.
All this time wasted.
If this was all Mueller had you'd be in luck.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Awful lot of !ying to cover nothing don't you think. LOL.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Fishing expeditions often yield big fish.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Funny how the law let Clinton go and they don't think this is nonsense so much as they think crimes were committed isn't it???

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

See if trump knew Flynn lied to the FBI he knew he had committed a crime and he asked Comey to let the crime go. that's obstruction of justice.
It's pretty cut and dried.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

Yeah turned out it was kushner not trump. I'm sure Kushner never relayed any info from Flynn to trump though right?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I wish I could figure out how to post a picture. I had two Dalis that would have fit.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Source for what quote?
That Flynn said he had a story to tell. ? Yes it was all over the news about six months ago or so.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

abcnews.go.com...

www.bostonherald.com...

Is three enough?
edit on 1242017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Buwahhahaha

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Your Hate for Trump is deep, your hope for impeachment is high, but your evidence is neigh.

Prepare to open your coloring book and run to your safe space when Trump is reelected. Bwahahahaha!

Insomnia? 9 consecutive posts!! Why not just use one post, you've been here long enough to know how to respond to multiple posts in one reply, right?
edit on 4-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

My hate for trump is very deep. Every cell in my body, every molecule in every cell, every atom in every molecule and ever proton and nutron in every atom hates him and hopes that he gets what he deserves.
Now I've admitted it you can quit accusing me.
But I don't think I was trying to keep that a secret anyway. Lol.

And as for relection. No baby doll. He's not going to be relected. He won't even be in the race.
edit on 1242017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ma'am, you didn't think he stood a chance to be elected the first time. Prepare for your destiny, a Trump 2020 win!
edit on 4-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Flynn hired.
Flynn lied.
Flynn fired.
Flynn flips on...Obama?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

My hate for trump is very deep. Every cell in my body, every molecule in every cell, every atom in every molecule and ever proton and nutron in every atom hates him and hopes that he gets what he deserves.

And as for relection. No baby doll. He's not going to be relected. He won't even be in the race.

Why?
You got something brewing we don't yet know about?
I apologize.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

PM me. Maybe I can help you find a good mental health doctor in your area come 2020....or maybe sooner.

I feel a triggering coming on!!

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
OK, so you have pretty much zippidy-do-dah in the way of details...but you're laying it all out as if it was fact. And citing RT in the process. Tell me why your thread title, Why Flynn’s plea is yet another dead end for breathless ‘Russiagate’ hysteria, is not the epitome of Fake News?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join