It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Flynn’s plea is yet another dead end for breathless ‘Russiagate’ hysteria

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Trump has deep pockets. He would spend billions to keep Flynn from flipping. Truth will out.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
WHY ?

Heres why.

There was nothing wrong with the incoming national-security adviser’s having meetings with foreign counterparts or discussing such matters as the sanctions in those meetings. Plus, if the FBI had FISA recordings of Flynn’s conversations with Kislyak, there was no need to ask Flynn what the conversations entailed.Read more at: www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Trump has deep pockets. He would spend billions to keep Flynn from flipping. Truth will out.

Reality indicates Trump has cut Flynn off entirely, so no, Trump isn't paying anything here. He has no need to, as yeah, the truth will ultimately come out and I don't think it's going to be what the folks praying it's negative on Trump are hoping for.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Flynn entered this with an estimated net worth of $7 Million... Kushner's family has nearly $2 Billion and his in laws are sitting on at least 3 times that. Donald Trump's grand children would be retired before Kushner ran slight on legal defense the way Flynn just did. So no, Kushner won't be pressured into "flipping" (Read: lying) about his FIL to satiate Mueller.

Sometimes money will not keep you out of prison, ask Madoff. What makes you so convinced that Flynn is lying? Your responses seem to be well written, but you vehemently deny the ignorance of this American president. I am not a fan, but wasn't a Hillary supporter either, it seems that you would defend Trump, if he was raping puppies on 5th Avenue.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Not even Trump would be stupid enough to implicate himself more with Flynn. There is already enough problems regarding Trump trying to get the matter dropped. His lawyers would never let him take the step of funding Flynn it would be suicide.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
As a veteran, I truly hope with all of my heart, that Mike Flynn's conscious convinced him to do the right thing. All veterans look to General officers to do what is right, and I hope this is the case. We all swore an oath.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

He could fire Mueller.

When do you think the tweets will fire up tomorrow morning?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Maybe it will be more hate group propaganda. I dare not guess his twitter feed too crazy.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Grimpachi

He could fire Mueller.

When do you think the tweets will fire up tomorrow morning?

Phage, you and I both know, they will be something totally off target, hell, it could be the Super Moon this weekend is a Russian invention.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

What would be more telling is if there are none.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

What would be more telling is if there are none.

I will not be holding my breath, but if that is the case, I will assume General Kelly is now our President.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Actually, it would be a man named Ryan. He's #3.

Whoa!
edit on 12/1/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Actually, it would be a man named Ryan. He's #3.

Whoa!

I don't care what his number is, and I understand, but if Trump ain't tweeting a coup has taken place.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I need to check my O rings.
That went right past me.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I need to check my O rings.
That went right past me.

If Trump ain't tweeting in the morning, Kelly has taken his phone away, and is now in charge. That my friend, would be the definition of a coup.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I got it after the first elaboration. But thanks.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I got it after the first elaboration. But thanks.

I need to go read the 25th when I am sober, but have seen all sorts calling for it.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Pipe dream. I think.
But who knows?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Pipe dream. I think.
But who knows?

Pipe dream of me being sober, or actually pulling it off? Goodnight Phage, always nice to see you here.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

It's all absolute distraction, the economy is collapsing, and they are fiddling while Rome burns. They should be concentrating on Universal health care, and Free education. Like Russia has . Mabey that's what frightens them, because it wont be to long before the people will have had enough of them.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join