It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man charged in LCC threat had AR-15, a dozen loaded magazines when arrested

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

In a hearing held to authorize the charge against Walker, Bahl testified police were contacted shortly before 2 p.m. Wednesday by DeWitt police, who had received information about a possible threat to an LCC campus.
Bahl testified one of Walker's friends told police Walker told him via text Wednesday not to go to the LCC campus.
"And that if he was gonna go to L.C.C. to wear red pants and red shirt so he can spot him," Bahl testified, according to court transcripts. "And then he told him to watch; once again not to go to L.C.C. and start watching the news channel about 3:00 p.m. to see what he's about to do.”

Man charged in LCC threat had AR-15, a dozen loaded magazines when arrested

Mass shooting averted when suspect texted his intentions along with video of himself loading his weapons.

Such a different MO than shooters of late.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Freaks mugshot says it all.

Dangerous people, I tell you....

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Must've drank out of the Flint, Michigan water supply...

LCC= Lansing Community College for those wondering about title...

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
He will learn not to shoot his mouth off.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Just imagine what would have happened if he used a silencer...

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Good on everyone involved who made the reports.

They saved lives with their actions and should be recognized for it. Most people tend to not want to get involved even in serious situations. It’s a psychological survival mechanism. It’s the reason you see videos of people simply walking by people who’ve been injured or are being attacked.

I want to know more about his psychological history, if any. Certainly doesn’t seem too bright and whatever is there is all twisted.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

he just has anxiety and depression..
and a loner.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

That sounds reasonable. I can't be happy in life so I will cease that possibility for others. There is a much more efficient way to change that dynamic.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

and a loner.

Brought on by contaminants in the water supply. Mix these poisons w/whichever anti-depressant the prescribing doctor is getting kickbacks from and it is a recipe for ill advised behavior..

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

originally posted by: odzeandennz

and a loner.

Brought on by contaminants in the water supply. Mix these poisons w/whichever anti-depressant the prescribing doctor is getting kickbacks from and it is a recipe for ill advised behavior..

and treated with anti-depressants that have an "occasional side-effect" of psychotic urges.

Glad that some people called the cops here...we all know what happens when nobody reports it...

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Maybe the media should promote and sensationalize these killers some more. It doesn't appear to be inspiring anyone else to do it at all.

new topics

top topics

join