It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Shows Woman Who Delivered Amazon Package Pooping In Front Of Sacramento Home

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'm genuinely curious which "third party delivery company" is involved. Some of them are really bad in some areas, though the events here are a new one...

It does kind of feel like this is what Ontrac does in my area though with their "we like totally delivered your package, its just in another dimension and will arrive in several days. Or not at all. But, when it does, you can be certain we will chuck it out of the vehicles window without slowing down!"

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Yes it would be good to know what the name of the 3rd party was. Bet it is a PO box.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
You gotta go, you gotta go.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

In my experience, Amazon reaaalllllyyyyyyy doesn't care. They have contracts, and as long as terms are met (legitimately or otherwise), they couldn't care less.

Everything else is just written off as a loss and worked into the business plan. That particular contingency fund must be quite large, but then again, its a very big business.

IIRC, there were rumors that in 2017, they were going to allow customers to pick their own carriers across the board. We see how well that worked out

At least for me, I'd only say "no Ontrac, EVER!" Everyone else is fine by me, but they are all major players like UPS, USPS, etc.

Third party carriers have been a long-standing issue, though like I said, the specifics here are rather novel... Consistently negative experiences with third party carriers keep people like me from even considering things like Amazon Prime.

The second I see Ontrac, I know I'm going to have to raise hell to get anything delivered. Every. Single. Time.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Seems like a constant with huge multi-nationals.

It is called race to the bottom. Everyone looses but the corporations.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

We deliver a huge majority of Amazon. I am guessing it was Amazon now. Which I am pretty sure ships directly from amazon to your door.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I expected Tubgirl-esque discharge.

UNDERWHELMED.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Never heard of "tubgirl". So I searched....

Eye washing is scheduled tonight to remove disgust.

As always, thank you for your "unique" perspective.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I'm calling it, fake news.

Numerous girls growing up told me that girls don't poop.

Grampa says ladies pooties don't stink, but I think he was referring to passing gas

edit on 1-12-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Post successful.

ps: dont google things I reference. :p
edit on 1-12-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Yeah their delivery service is obviously sh#t
edit on 1-12-2017 by Illumimasontruth because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: Autorico

I just can't see someone doing this for no apparent reason.

Lol, I can.

In the gym I worked in years ago there was an Asian woman who kept pooping in the shower. Just left a stinking log there for the janitors to clean up.

When finally confronted about it she simply shrugged her shoulders and said that was normal back in China.
i workd at a federal law enforcement training center in GA several years ago. As a "utility person". changing lightbulbs swapping out matresses in a 900 room dorm complex . it was alarming how many people deficate in public places. at least once a week. no $#!+. in thier beds, under the stairs in the fire escapes, even in the elevater a couple of times. we had a theory that a small percentage of the populace at any given time were lower on the IQ scale but somehow managed to get into federal law enforcement training. we figured less intelligent people "acted out" by crapping in public places because of the mental stress. much like primates slingin' dung at the zoo goers. or maybe they were just filthy $@!^#&%'s. people are strange.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MantheDevilsApe

Ick

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   

That's hilarious.

I think we should all poop on their world. It makes for a great statement and a great revolutionary act. I had no idea pooping could be so effective. What a kewl weapon.

Yes, Revolution9 has added this to his "arse"nal if anyone is mean to him. Even the Bible does not mention that it is a sin to poop strategically; a great get out clause when the judgement comes.

Being serious, I feel sorry for her that she is being so rushed she can't even have time to go to the toilet. I expect she was a bit poorly.

Like another poster here said, can anyone look us in the "eye" and say they never had to shed their load inappropriately in an emergency?

Yes, she did in style. It was not her fault I don't think. I think she was poorly at the time. I hope Amazon were not mean to her.

edit on 2-12-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

That's really nasty. Probably illegal too.

I have driven for courier companies, almost always as a self employed driver. You get paid for what you deliver. Out of that you pay for the van, the diesel, the insurance, tax, rental for the little handheld and the phone. I ain't surprised she didn't have time to take a proper break.
My strategy is ...Go to the lavatory as soon as my van is loaded, eat nothing and drink a little bit of water every now and then. I have no intention of being in a viral video.

Yes, I know EXACTLY what you mean. All of us who have had to do those horrible jobs where you are so rushed and without access to hygiene facilities when they are required. here in my area the council have closed nearly all the public lavatories and sold them off for housing development as they don't want the cost of running them and the price of real estate is so rocket high.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Imagine one of the richest companies on the internet not paying for bathroom breaks, making delivery drivers use their own vehicles (a UHaul?), and paying such s*** wages people can't afford a little bucket to crap in.

Yes, Amazon and whoever is her employer are the real criminals.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
An interesting thing to take away from this is: Instead of feeling like she could knock on someone's house to use the loo, as you would expect (in what we're calling civilized society) she felt she had to defecate in the street, out of sight.

Here's a question for you, if you really needed to go, would you hold it in (risking injury to yourself) or would you knock on someone's door and ask to use their facilities?

I see this as both disgusting and tragic at the same time.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

originally posted by: intrptr

Imagine one of the richest companies on the internet not paying for bathroom breaks, making delivery drivers use their own vehicles (a UHaul?), and paying such s*** wages people can't afford a little bucket to crap in.

Yes, Amazon and whoever is her employer are the real criminals.

If she went to a bathroom, GPS locator would reflect she 'deviated' , she would probably be fired for being off track.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I gotta admit I peed in a lot of yards when I used to landscape. Never # in anyone's yard though. Though I do remember working at this fairly miserable townhouse complex once. Everyone who lived there was so rude and miserable. I remember one time I watched a lady take her dog out, clean up after it then causually walk over and dump the # on her neighbour's doorstep before going in to her own door.

I'm so glad I never have to set foot in that place again.

edit on 2/12/2017 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/12/2017 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
An interesting thing to take away from this is: Instead of feeling like she could knock on someone's house to use the loo, as you would expect (in what we're calling civilized society) she felt she had to defecate in the street, out of sight.

Here's a question for you, if you really needed to go, would you hold it in (risking injury to yourself) or would you knock on someone's door and ask to use their facilities?

I see this as both disgusting and tragic at the same time.
I would hold it in and die before I knocked on a strangers door and ask if I can pinch one off in their toilet. I wouldn't let a stranger take a dump in my toilet either. That's just weird.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join