It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Shows Woman Who Delivered Amazon Package Pooping In Front Of Sacramento Home

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Imagine one of the richest companies on the internet not paying for bathroom breaks, making delivery drivers use their own vehicles (a UHaul?), and paying such s*** wages people can't afford a little bucket to crap in.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Imagine one of the richest companies on the internet not paying for bathroom breaks, making delivery drivers use their own vehicles (a UHaul?), and paying such s*** wages people can't afford a little bucket to crap in.

It's not that hard to imagine.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JosephKnecht

You going to look me straight in the eye and tell me you haven't done the same?

Are you making the assertion that pooping in front of a home at 3 in the afternoon is a fairly normal "everybody does it" scenario? It isn't.

This is a symptom of a larger problem of greatly reduced wages attracting very poorly prepared people to service hugely profitable corps. It is only going to get worse. Yes worse than poop in your front yard.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

We have only heard 1 side of the story. Maybe the recipient did something to deserve it?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

No one was home at the time of delivery.

What, in your mind, would justify a steamer being left on the curb in this scenario?

Is there perhaps a better way to deal with a conflict (if there was on, and I don't think there was)?

Do you think this may be a symptom of the race to the bottom in both pay and viability of applicants?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The lady apparently had a package delivered the next day that was just thrown to her door from the street.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I was just trying to play devil's advocate. As far as the pay goes, yeah it might be. As someone who has never had what people would call a "decent paying job" I would never do something like this.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Well, in the person's defence, maybe they are recent immigrants to the USA, and are from the Sub-Continent.

For people who dont know, that is India.

It is the NORM in India to do your business in the gutter, yes even now in the 21st century.

The reason being, they still consider a Toilet a luxury item, needs plumbing, water, cleaning $$ etc...

It is such a problem in India that the Indian govt recently installed 50 Million toilets in homes etc.....for free.

But with a population of 1.3 billion, its difficult.

So, the point is, pooping in the gutter is quite normal in some countries, I would imagine most of that region would be similar.....as would Africa and some of Asia.
Squatting is more natural anyway....

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Upon further contemplation I think more than likely someone complained about the delivery service.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

There is a theory that there is a % of the population that are basically unemployable. I think this is more of the problem with this situation than a dispute.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I just can't see someone doing this for no apparent reason.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Me too.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

How are so many people popping a squat without any clean up. Some poops are less messy than others, but I don't know how you're assured that will be the case before hand. Do they just not care about smelling like $h*t for the rest of the day?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

That's really nasty. Probably illegal too.

I have driven for courier companies, almost always as a self employed driver. You get paid for what you deliver. Out of that you pay for the van, the diesel, the insurance, tax, rental for the little handheld and the phone. I ain't surprised she didn't have time to take a proper break.
My strategy is ...Go to the lavatory as soon as my van is loaded, eat nothing and drink a little bit of water every now and then. I have no intention of being in a viral video.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

Lol, I can.

In the gym I worked in years ago there was an Asian woman who kept pooping in the shower. Just left a stinking log there for the janitors to clean up.

When finally confronted about it she simply shrugged her shoulders and said that was normal back in China.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

If there is no reason it may be time to start supplying poop bags like they do for dog owners.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

If it were a clash of cultures, I would expect the company to say so. "Hey she's new to the job and the country, we talked with her, made it clear that this behavior is unacceptable blah blah.."

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I hear ya, but to go this route you almost have to have to some type of mental issues, supposedly the mad pooper did.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gort51

That is a lot of free range turds ....

And not a single pooh ticket used.

Does the sub continent have a continence issue ?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

When is Trump and congress going to do something about this?!!!

I didn't vote against Hillary to have Kathy Griffin taking a dump on Ameri-. . . .oh.

It wasn't her?

Never mind.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join