It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge says Michael Flynn agreed to provide substantial assistance for prosecution of another person

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
At first I thought this was him just collaborating with other statements, but now it may be that there is hard copies of documents, with names, dates and time on it, that would not only aid in the investigation, but also implicate others in a more far reaching.

But we will not know anything more until the next indictment comes out and more is revealed to the public.

There is one thing that can be stated here, there is oddly no real leaks about what all is going on. It is sealed tight and where those wanting information, like the public are having to wait. Only speculations are coming out.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

inveigle
a reply to: Willtell
wow, rarely do I come across an english word that I have never seen.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
If none of what Flynn actually said or who he said it to is a problem, then why is somebody asking him to do it a problem?

What he's helping with might be entirely unrelated.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I found this news might be related ...

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Want to know whats funny? Until Trump was sworn in him and his transistion team were not under obligation of the logan act. So where is th eactual crime here?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Because if they find he lied he goes to jail.
For all the charges he's not being confronted with right now that's how.
If you think Mueller won't know if he's lying you're only fooling yourself.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So we know Michael Flynn pled to lying to the FBI in court today.

Now we have at least one major comment from the Judge in the case.

Apparently the judge said during the hearing that Flynn will provide "assistance" in the prosecution of another person !!

Well now WHO is this "other person" ??

Speculations are wild and reaching.

Who do YOU think it is ?

And WHY ?

But first let's "verify" the Judge actually said this (I assume it's true).

Judge says Michael Flynn agreed to provide 'substantial assistance for prosecution of another person

U.S. District Judge Rudolph Contreras said during the plea hearing at the federal courthouse here that Flynn had agreed to provide "substantial assistance for prosecution of another person."

The guilty plea to a single count of making false statements to the FBI and the public reference to a “very senior member” of the transition team marked the biggest step so far in the investigation headed by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

So is this the same judge that was removed?
Is this the same judge that signed off on the fisa warrant gained by using the bs dirtsheet?
That judge?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join