It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you've Had Enough....maybe USA.gov....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I was ranting to the Wrong people... USA.gov has all the elected ( Officials ) in your state....Congressman, Senator's, Etc......

Let them know How You Feel About, Immigration... Sanctuary Cities.....( Illegal immigration )

They have phone#..address's Way's to get your thoughts a little closer to home...for all the good it will

Do......?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: THEREDUNDANT1

Don't forget to let them know how you feel about the House of Representatives keeping a slush fund of taxpayer dollars to pay off their sexual harassment lawsuits.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Absolutely.... I'm not laying everything on them at once. I don't need any visitor's from said agency's

Either....

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
absolutely... i was calling my local reps from the jump, urging them to keep obamacare, urging them to denounce bannon when he was still around, urging them to vote against other inappropriate appointments. fun times!

my local rep had the nerve to say he couldn't denounce bannon because he didn't know who that even was! i told him it's his job to find out things if he doesn't know them, so get to it. i'm sure that did a lot of good...

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Yes I know, I'm in the same boat, but if we do nothing we didn't try....they sure won't hear us....

Kinda like a joke I heard once. A preacher kept asking God to let him win the lottery, after a few days the Lord said can you meet me half way and at least buy a ticket! It's a little longer than that but you get the gist of it.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: THEREDUNDANT1
a reply to: fiverx313

Yes I know, I'm in the same boat, but if we do nothing we didn't try....they sure won't hear us....

Kinda like a joke I heard once. A preacher kept asking God to let him win the lottery, after a few days the Lord said can you meet me half way and at least buy a ticket! It's a little longer than that but you get the gist of it.

lol

a bonus in calling your actual local offices is you're much more likely to get a real person to talk to instead of a voicemail... and when the local offices are flooded with calls, you can bet the representative is going to hear about it.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Like most OPs I read, I rarely post and this is no different, but I will just say, What For.... Contacting representatives is nothing but futile venting of frustrations.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Do you really think once they are in office they care what their constituents think? Only just before the next election.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I'm with you on this one, the best time to do it is probably before an election.

new topics

top topics

join