It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This little dog..I love this little dog.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Just won't leave me alone. His name is Taboo. Brought him home a couple of months ago. My friend was having trouble with Boo and his husbands dog. The other dog was dominating whereas this little guy is a bit of a needy attention starved little wuss. He's very whiny, but he's so good with the kids and he is so sweet. Anyway, they needed to separate them and we were looking for a family dog who could also double as an organic Roomba for all the dropped food a 2 and 4 year old produce.

Love this little guy. He sleeps in the kids room, can be very protective, and spends his days constantly trying to pin you down for a cuddle.
edit on 1 12 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
What breed is he? I've got a Rat Terrier named Roscoe that acts just like that. There's no "5 second rule" around here, 'cause if it hits the floor, Roscoe will get it before you can. I think he's half cat too. His favorite spot to sleep is on the top/seat back of my recliner.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

He's rat terrier mixed with something else. He's bigger and heavier than a typical ratter.

Edit:
He's a Decker Rat Terrier. Had to look him up again.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Looks like my Daughters running companion, he loves to run.
Maybe a little Australian cow dog in there?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I had a cattle dog. He was my wife's and lived to the ripe old age of 19 years.

Boo doesn't have cattle dog features like yours does.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Reminds me of my Mylo..
Boston, beagle with Stapstaffordshire terrier. Funniest damn dog I ever had. He was supposed to be no more than 16lbs.... 65lbs later.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

It was pretty cool of you to take him! He is adorable of course. Looks really happy and I bet he enjoys having the kids around to pamper him. It looks like you are pretty good at pampering him as well though

Glad to see he's in such good hands

blend

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Is the Weimaraner smaller than 'average' or is it a camera angle thing? My 'Bitch' (only time this word is ever acceptable and will always have a Yin dog so I can say/type/utter the word before it is verboten and the user ends in the gulag) is a Weimaraner/Terrier of some sort mix and is so short I call Her "Shorty" That and She came to Us w/disabilities, so that may have also contributed to Her short/cut-off appearance. She is pushing 13 and since I've started giving Her CannabisOil (CBD oil) along w/Her daily Coconut oil, Her coat looks great and She has started to even run at the dog park. Plus Her breath doesn't stink even if She has found a fresh turd to chew (something to do w/Her stomach.)

Evven #7 in My avatar just turned 3 and He is at 94 lbs. My first Weimaraner, "Dieter" was 120 lbs. and lived to 15..

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Hehe, nice going. Maybe your title could have read

"I have a new boo" cos it certainly looks that way!

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Reminds me of my Mylo..
Boston, beagle with Stapstaffordshire terrier. Funniest damn dog I ever had. He was supposed to be no more than 16lbs.... 65lbs later.

Loved my Bostons. RIP Dante. One of the greatest partners in crime a guy could ever want.

Now, I have Indiana Short Bus. A yellow lab/German shepherd mix we rescued. He's eight months old and 45 pounds. He was the runt.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Murphy was large..
He was 5 month old there..
He's now 5 yrs 120 lbs.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Also.. ben whom is under weight and 3 He's 60 + -

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Much like kipper..

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Beautiful. I've got a few pics of a couch full of Weims on My ATS™ page but since the site switched I haven't been able to load them in the threads...

I've never had a "dud" and the more time spent around humans, the more I LOVE My dogs...

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
So are you guys keeping the dog for good?

I LOVE it when a pet finds their home!! He wasn't happy at the other home but it sounds like he is perfect with your family. These stories make my day!!!!!! Good on you all for taking him in!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Of course he’s staying. Wouldn’t want it any other way.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: the owlbear

Much like kipper..

Indy is a trip!
I've only had small dogs to train. Indy is special. He gets car sick. Just likes to lay around or explore HIS yard. Dig holes. His bork scares anyone that doesn't know we have him, but he's cool with anyone that gives him love.

Kipper has the ears up. Did you say outside or food by chance?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

"organic Roomba" lol! I've got a couple of those organic Roomba'a myself. They sure get the job done.

That picture is so adorable. You two look like a good match.

top topics

join