It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters; When will you admit to being wrong?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Many Trumpsters would never admit they were wrong.. even if Donald were impeached and removed from office. Even if video appeared of Russian hookers peeing on him while he screamed, "F the USA!"

Their mental gymnastics are on display here everyday, to the point that I wonder how many of them are real people and how many are shills and bots.

edit on 1-12-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Never mind the question you post in the op, what I want to know is this. One day he will be gone. What the hell you gonna make twenty threads a week about then old chap?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Never mind the question you post in the op, what I want to know is this. One day he will be gone. What the hell you gonna make twenty threads a week about then old chap?

Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. Just look at the 20 threads a day we get about Obama and Hillary.

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Wrong about what? The only one making predictions were the anti-Trump crowd.

The anti-Trump crowd have been wrong about everything, from the results of the election to the economy failing to the second coming of Hitler. When will you admit that?

In fact, you have gotten everything wrong. Every single thing.

They got it wrong and imagined things that weren't there.

link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5
Many Trumpsters would never admit they were wrong.. even if Donald were impeached and removed from office. Even if video appeared of Russian hookers peeing on him while he screamed, "F the USA!"

Their mental gymnastics are on display here everyday, to the point that I wonder how many of them are real people and how many are shills and bots.

Again...

Tell me how collusion is even a chargeable crime. Or you taking an investigation based on a bought and manufactured document? Isn’t false witness a crime and paying people for testimony?
Sad you are blind to the hypocrisy.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I might go back to 9/11 threads

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: Dudemo5

Again...

Tell me how collusion is even a chargeable crime. Or you taking an investigation based on a bought and manufactured document? Isn’t false witness a crime and paying people for testimony?
Sad you are blind to the hypocrisy.

Nice Gish Gallop.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I might go back to 9/11 threads

I am sure if you worked hard enough you could find some link between the towers and Trump's property dealings

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: UKTruth
Flynn admitted to lying and there is speculation that he was ordered to contact Russians in December, after the election.
Contacting Russia after the election is not a crime or even unusual.

So to answer your question OP, I'll admit I was wrong when evidence surfaces that during the election Trump colluded with Russia to try and swing the vote. Until then, I'll leave it to those who like to follow sensational news headlines to blather on about details that don't prove the charge being levied as if those details somehow prove a case.

Perhaps these two questions are the most pertinent and you would answer, OP, with a simple yes or no...

Does Flynn admitting to lying prove in any way that Trump colluded with Russia to influence the election?
If Flynn WAS told by Kushner, or Trump Jr, or even Trump himself to contact Russians does that prove that Trump colluded with Russia to swing the election?

I'll await your answers.

It doesn't matter to them.

It's too bad Trump is not a crooked bastard like most of the left, I love to see some payback but I'm not so great on the long game.

I don't care who he/they talked to. Show me the crime. Show me the money!

Trump should order Sessions to nail these house pervs on embezzlement of public funds, corruption and sexual assault, throw in some other BS too, like mandatory IRS audits every year.

I've had about enough of these idiots.

Makes ya want to see NK hit washington DC. 2 birds with one stone! MAGA!

Yep - you're right.

It appears my two simple questions have gone unanswered. Perhaps the answers to them actually force the OP to realise the answer to his own question in the OP, as they were intended to do. Given that the only logical answer is 'no' to both my questions, the reality of the situation must be too much to take...that there is actually nothing to suggest anything 'wrong' with not believing a charge with zero evidence.

Oh well.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

Still no answer to what chargeable crime was being investigated. How a investigation based off a bought and fabricated dossier is legal?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Wrong about what exactly? Not agreeing with your opinion?

Heres a few things his supporters are right about:

Trump would be good for the economy.

Trump will reduce illegal immigration.

Trump would expose corrupt politicians and cause waves in our political parties.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
When you can make a factual thread.

Flynn was charged with lying to the FBI. If there was illegal collusion, he would have been forced to include his participation in the plea, but he didn't. In fact, his plea statement says there was no collusion. It does not mean the contact he had with Russians was illegal, just that he lied about it for some reason, which he was fired for.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Never. Because we aren't wrong.

Quit trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. There is nothing of any value with this Flynn business that can possibly be used to attack POTUS.

Nice try, but keep reaching. Oh and BTW, given the charges we've seen I hope you can see there is absolutely no chance POTUS is facing indictment/impeachment. They're scraping the bottom of the federal code latrine for any and everything they can throw at them, and this crap is the best they come up with?

This doesn't even warrant a real response. However, I can't resist. Just too easy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Flynn admitted to lying and there is speculation that he was ordered to contact Russians in December, after the election.

So to answer your question OP, I'll admit I was wrong when evidence surfaces that during the election Trump colluded with Russia to try and swing the vote. Until then, I'll leave it to those who like to follow sensational news headlines to blather on about details that don't prove the charge being levied as if those details somehow prove a case.

Perhaps these two questions are the most pertinent and you would answer, OP, with a simple yes or no...

Does Flynn admitting to lying prove in any way that Trump colluded with Russia to influence the election?
If Flynn WAS told by Kushner, or Trump Jr, or even Trump himself to contact Russians does that prove that Trump colluded with Russia to swing the election?

I'll await your answers.

Right now am on my phone so can’t give a in-depth response.

You do raise good questions and if I remember once I am back home I will get back to you

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Wrong about what? The Economy has been solid under Trump. Illegal immigration is way down under Trump. That's why Trump was elected. While Trump has been far from perfect, the people who voted for Trump have been proven right. It's the Dems who were calling him the next Hitler, they are the ones who should admit that they were fools.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I'll await your answers.

Right now am on my phone so can’t give a in-depth response.

You do raise good questions and if I remember once I am back home I will get back to you

The questions require a simple yes or no answer in the first instance. Easy.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Anyone else finds it quite suspicious, that it's always the same folks who spread anti-Trump stuff on this site? And it's always the same stuff, just written differently. Plus, look at their responses. Every time it's the same; i don't even have to read through them, I just have to look at the avatar of a user to know what will it about...

I've completely lost desire to even come to ATS because of these people
edit on 531k2017Fridaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

link   

Ivanka, she will "steal" hillary's place in history as first woman POTUS.

Lol, life isn't fair. So SAD!

link   
Basically all they have is a suspected violation of the Logan Act...and that would be on Kushner at best. The Republicans couldn't get Pelosi or Kerry on the Logan Act back in the 2000's so there is little hope of getting Kushner or anyone else in the White House on it.

This is boiling down to one meeting that happened AFTER the election. How is that collusion to alter an election when it's already been won? Are incoming administrations not supposed to have transition teams reach out to other countries?

This is beyond stupid. If Trump goes down over something this far-fetched there will be a LOT of blood in the streets.

...and I forgot to add the most important point: Mueller only has charter to investigate possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia with the intent to alter the U.S. elections. Anything found outside of this is completely dismissible under the charter and scope of the current investigation.

edit on 1-12-2017 by wills120 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2017 by wills120 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Why do you continue to make countless threads about Trump, you hate him so much but yet you keep making threads upon threads about him. I think you like to watch everyone get all riled up and attacking each other.

Your from England am I correct? Than why do you care what happens here in America?

I hate the fact that ATS has become a politically driven website, I rarely post and am always behind the scenes just watching and reading but I had to jump in and ask why does this keep happening?

When will everyone on both sides wake up and realize that the people who constantly make these threads do it because they love the negativity and fighting, they could care less about any left vs right cause except for their own.

People on the left and on the right, please stop falling into the trap of people like this, they are the ones causing all this infighting, not Trump, not Hillary, not Liberals or Conservatives it's POS like the guy who makes 50 anti Trump threads a day.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join