It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters; When will you admit to being wrong?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Why would Flynn testify against him when Trump told Comey to let him go?

Link

Comey said that Trump asked him to drop FBI investigations into Flynn centering on his calls with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak during the transition, which eventually led to his dismissal as national security adviser after it emerged he had lied about the conversations to Vice President Mike Pence.

He wrote that Trump said: "'I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go." "I replied only that 'he is a good guy.'" Comey wrote, describing a private meeting with Trump in the Oval Office on February 14, then added: "I did not say I would 'let this go.'"

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: primus2012

originally posted by: Rikku

I am not shocked by it, I just wish they would learn to stay on topic and attack the ball and not the player. Sadly my experience has taught me that some of them struggle with that.

why not learn from that experience instead of making the same thread over and over again expecting different results.
you dont like trump , we get it.

Winner!
Let's review this clown's recent thread creations shall we? Seems rather like a serial stalker infatuation he's developed with the POTUS: (these are just some...there's lots more)

Welcome to Trumps Idiocracy!!
Trump Supporters Let The Russians Win
Removing Trump by Force?
Stop Defending Trumps treatment of Women.
UK government Trump Alert Email System.
Save Melania..
Trumps Kneeling footballers..... what a joke...
Trump retweets CNN Reporter getting hit by a train cartoon.

So I am a clown?

Why?

what have I said to drag this into the realm of personal insults that you felt name calling was called for?

I have not been calling you names

Disagree with my politics all you want but please do not fall into the trap of assuming that means personal insults are justified.

Attack the ball not the player

Don't listen to them, and especially don't stop writing your threads. They'd rather you shut up.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Show me proof of a crime not what you heard from CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS etc. More media liberal B.S. to take the heat off themselves. Useless scumbags for sure. a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Wrong about what, exactly?

Basically your entire support of Trump, you have basically been supporting a guy whose legacy I think could now be as America's worst modern president.

Really?

Worse than the guy that got tens of thousands killed in Vietnam over a lie?

Worse than the guy that took us off the Gold Standard and had to resign?

Worse than the guy that imported drugs into the US to finance terrorists?

Worse than the guy that had women and children burned alive by the FBI at Waco?

Worse than the guy that started invading Middle East countries based on lies?

What did Trump do now? Nuke an American city?
edit on 1-12-2017 by VictorVonDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: primus2012

originally posted by: Rikku

I am not shocked by it, I just wish they would learn to stay on topic and attack the ball and not the player. Sadly my experience has taught me that some of them struggle with that.

why not learn from that experience instead of making the same thread over and over again expecting different results.
you dont like trump , we get it.

Winner!
Let's review this clown's recent thread creations shall we? Seems rather like a serial stalker infatuation he's developed with the POTUS: (these are just some...there's lots more)

Welcome to Trumps Idiocracy!!
Trump Supporters Let The Russians Win
Removing Trump by Force?
Stop Defending Trumps treatment of Women.
UK government Trump Alert Email System.
Save Melania..
Trumps Kneeling footballers..... what a joke...
Trump retweets CNN Reporter getting hit by a train cartoon.

So I am a clown?

Why?

what have I said to drag this into the realm of personal insults that you felt name calling was called for?

I have not been calling you names

Disagree with my politics all you want but please do not fall into the trap of assuming that means personal insults are justified.

Attack the ball not the player

Don't listen to them, and especially don't stop writing your threads. They'd rather you shut up.

Thanks for that.

Means a lot coming from you. I mean that

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Basically your entire support of Trump, you have basically been supporting a guy whose legacy I think could now be as America's worst modern president.

I going to ask you this question again you twit...
Who did you expect people to vote for?
Our options were a tired corrupt politician and a tired corrupt businessman.

Yet you ride around on your high horse here taking every opportunity to belittle anyone who doesn't believe in your broken set of ideals. You are worse than the people you claim to oppose...

Your a freaking joke.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

I going to ask you this question again you twit...
Who did you expect people to vote for?
Our options were a tired corrupt politician and a tired corrupt businessman.

Yet you ride around on your high horse here taking every opportunity to belittle anyone who doesn't believe in your broken set of ideals. You are worse than the people you claim to oppose...

Your a freaking joke.

Ahhh against n with the insults so I am a twit and a freaking joke.

Did I call you any names???

Or is this just how you behave because your not smart enough to articulate yourself civilly?

Anyway I know you had no real choice my problem is not that you voted for him but that you blindly defend him at every turn.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

a tired corrupt businessman?

then why defend and make excuses for every god damn idiotic thing he does? he's made you all look foolish, imo.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: JAY1980

a tired corrupt businessman?

then why defend and make excuses for every god damn idiotic thing he does? he's made you all look foolish, imo.

That’s my issue, I get that they had a crappy choice.

Doesn’t mean they have to keep defending him

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Sorry, haven't been keeping up with the thread, do we (Trump voters) all suck still?

Just checking. . . . .

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

No he's not. The Clintons probably threatened Flynn with his life snd that of his family
family because that's what they do

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Why would Flynn testify against him when Trump told Comey to let him go?

Link

Comey said that Trump asked him to drop FBI investigations into Flynn centering on his calls with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak during the transition, which eventually led to his dismissal as national security adviser after it emerged he had lied about the conversations to Vice President Mike Pence.

He wrote that Trump said: "'I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go." "I replied only that 'he is a good guy.'" Comey wrote, describing a private meeting with Trump in the Oval Office on February 14, then added: "I did not say I would 'let this go.'"
Comey is part of the Dark side

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

You guys made the teams.

I just wanted to vote for someone who was about the things I cared for.

Turns out it wasnt a popular thing to do. Oh well.

I guess we wont be bestest pals because of it.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Trump could walk around punching republicans in the face for fun and they'd still find a way to defend it.

What baffles me is that they can't ever concede even the slightest thing. Not one.

It's fine to say you support him overall but you're not keen on X or Y view he holds etc.

But nope - blind faith to justify your choice. Dangerous.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The only thing on Trump is he might have obstructed an investigation into collusion which is not a crime? What a joke.......

Are you saying Hillary never reach out as a political candidate to other countries?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
The only thing on Trump is he might have obstructed an investigation into collusion which is not a crime? What a joke.......

Are you saying Hillary never reach out as a political candidate to other countries?

Deflect deflect deflect

It's all you people do

Hillary isn't potus. Back on topic.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
Trump could walk around punching republicans in the face for fun and they'd still find a way to defend it.

What baffles me is that they can't ever concede even the slightest thing. Not one.

It's fine to say you support him overall but you're not keen on X or Y view he holds etc.

But nope - blind faith to justify your choice. Dangerous.

I'm going to vote for Trump in 2020 because I like hearing the screams.

Do you still hear the screams Clarice?

Do you?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Flynn admitted to lying and there is speculation that he was ordered to contact Russians in December, after the election.
Contacting Russia after the election is not a crime or even unusual.

So to answer your question OP, I'll admit I was wrong when evidence surfaces that during the election Trump colluded with Russia to try and swing the vote. Until then, I'll leave it to those who like to follow sensational news headlines to blather on about details that don't prove the charge being levied as if those details somehow prove a case.

Perhaps these two questions are the most pertinent and you would answer, OP, with a simple yes or no...

Does Flynn admitting to lying prove in any way that Trump colluded with Russia to influence the election?
If Flynn WAS told by Kushner, or Trump Jr, or even Trump himself to contact Russians does that prove that Trump colluded with Russia to swing the election?

I'll await your answers.

It doesn't matter to them.

It's too bad Trump is not a crooked bastard like most of the left, I love to see some payback but I'm not so great on the long game.

I don't care who he/they talked to. Show me the crime. Show me the money!

Trump should order Sessions to nail these house pervs on embezzlement of public funds, corruption and sexual assault, throw in some other BS too, like mandatory IRS audits every year.

I've had about enough of these idiots.

Makes ya want to see NK hit washington DC. 2 birds with one stone! MAGA!

edit on 12 1 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: neutronflux

Deflect deflect deflect

It's all you people do

Hillary isn't potus. Back on topic.

Like to tell that to the victims of Bill that Hillary conspired against?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Tell me how collusion is even a chargeable crime. Or you taking an investigation based on a bought and manufactured document? Isn’t false witness a crime and paying people for testimony?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join