It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters; When will you admit to being wrong?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: TinySickTears

See what I mean? It's starting

So you posit a preposterous OP and questions and then act surprised when people call you on you BS. Sounds about right.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I am not shocked by it, I just wish they would learn to stay on topic and attack the ball and not the player. Sadly my experience has taught me that some of them struggle with that.

why not learn from that experience instead of making the same thread over and over again expecting different results.
you dont like trump , we get it.

Winner!
Let's review this clown's recent thread creations shall we? Seems rather like a serial stalker infatuation he's developed with the POTUS: (these are just some...there's lots more)

Welcome to Trumps Idiocracy!!
Trump Supporters Let The Russians Win
Removing Trump by Force?
Stop Defending Trumps treatment of Women.
UK government Trump Alert Email System.
Save Melania..
Trumps Kneeling footballers..... what a joke...
Trump retweets CNN Reporter getting hit by a train cartoon.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: primus2012

I am not shocked by it, I just wish they would learn to stay on topic and attack the ball and not the player. Sadly my experience has taught me that some of them struggle with that.

why not learn from that experience instead of making the same thread over and over again expecting different results.

Winner!
Let's review this clown's recent thread creations shall we? Seems rather like a serial stalker infatuation he's developed with the POTUS: (these are just some...there's lots more)

Removing Trump by Force?
Save Melania..

In all fairness not even close to being the Champ.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

When he's actually found guilty of something would be a start.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I'll climb out on that proverbial limb and type: I'm going to guess the 3rd of Neverary...

Imagine if ALL of US got together and voted ALL of THEM out.. Then We'd all be happy with candies and nuts...

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Winner!

Removing Trump by Force?
Save Melania..

Some people on ATS aren't pro-government puppet cheerleaders.

I actually do remember when that was kind of the popular opinion.

Now it's "stop criticizing Trump, you should respect the POTUS, it's not fair, focus on Hillary and real corruption!"

It's fun

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

In all fairness not even close to being the Champ.

Yeah he's got some great threads! People's Champ! Thanks for the link!

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Winner!

Removing Trump by Force?
Save Melania..

So I am a clown?

Why?

what have I said to drag this into the realm of personal insults that you felt name calling was called for?

I have not been calling you names

Disagree with my politics all you want but please do not fall into the trap of assuming that means personal insults are justified.

Attack the ball not the player
edit on 1-12-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I admitted it as soon as he filled his staff with Beltway, Bankers, and Oil Tycoons.
I still am unsure if Hillary would have been better.

I was a pissed off Bernie supporter when vote day came. Wanted to see change, even if that meant burring the system down. Sadly, no change. Just more blatant corruption.

~Winter

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Where have I chosen a side though? I have no issue saying Obama was a terrible president and that Hillary should be in jail.

The fact is I hold both sides accountable for their actions or lack thereof, a lot of people seem to want to use one sides actions to excuse the same on theirs. If one does it and it's bad it should be bad for all, not just the ones you are against.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Winner!

Removing Trump by Force?
Save Melania..

So I am a clown?

Why?

what have I said to drag this into the realm of personal insults that you felt name calling was called for?

Disagree with my politics all you want but please do not fall into the trap of assuming that means personal insults are justified.

Another thread of the same crap where you attack Trump and his supporters. Same # Different Thread. Instead of another post to Trump Hate Thread #1, you created Trump Hate Thread # 300. "Clown" is mild.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

So I am a clown?

Why?

Because you push divisive rhetoric.

Why anyone would need another reason to ignore you is beyond me.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: primus2012

It's almost as if people have different opinions and want to express them on a message board. The horror!

Now where is your outrage about the countless threads attacking Hillary and her supporters (as if she has any left lol)?
edit on 12/1/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Flynn admitted to lying and there is speculation that he was ordered to contact Russians in December, after the election.
Contacting Russia after the election is not a crime or even unusual.

So to answer your question OP, I'll admit I was wrong when evidence surfaces that during the election Trump colluded with Russia to try and swing the vote. Until then, I'll leave it to those who like to follow sensational news headlines to blather on about details that don't prove the charge being levied as if those details somehow prove a case.

Perhaps these two questions are the most pertinent and you would answer, OP, with a simple yes or no...

Does Flynn admitting to lying prove in any way that Trump colluded with Russia to influence the election?
If Flynn WAS told by Kushner, or Trump Jr, or even Trump himself to contact Russians does that prove that Trump colluded with Russia to swing the election?

I'll await your answers.

edit on 1/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: primus2012

It's almost as if people have different opinions and want to express them on a message board. The horror!

Now where is your outrage about the clusters threads attacking Hilary and her supporters (as if she gas any left lol)?

I'm plenty outraged by Hillary. She's a vile, evil, disgusting person. Who incidentally lost the 2016 election so it's time to get over it and put on some dry britches ya babies.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Winner!

Removing Trump by Force?
Save Melania..

So I am a clown?

Why?

Another thread of the same crap where you attack Trump and his supporters. Same # Different Thread. Instead of another post to Trump Hate Thread #1, you created Trump Hate Thread # 300. "Clown" is mild.

Well if the peak of your political debate is to resort to calling people who you disagree with names then I am afraid you are obviously not intellectual enough for me to bother continuing to converse with you.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Winner!

Removing Trump by Force?
Save Melania..

So I am a clown?

Why?

Well if the peak of your political debate is to resort to calling people who you disagree with names then I am afraid you are obviously not intellectual enough for me to bother continuing to converse with you.

That's a really good comeback. You should reward your cleverness by creating a new thread.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Winner!

Removing Trump by Force?
Save Melania..

So I am a clown?

Why?

That's a really good comeback. You should reward your cleverness by creating a new thread.

Haha. I nearly spit my coffee out

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Winner!

Removing Trump by Force?
Save Melania..

So I am a clown?

Why?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
So libbies over on the other side of the pond are like,

because Trump tweeted your radical Islamic loving mayor of London that we're fine over here.

LOL what a thread.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join