It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters; When will you admit to being wrong?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

All that’s in your own mind.

Nope.

Because according to them Clinton was a slam dunk.

People already knew the media was what it is, Trump gave us no new revelation

Sure did.

But RUSSIA!

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Trump gave us no new revelation

Then you are not paying close enough attention.

Trump knows he is a one term president and one term is all he needs to bring the corruption to light, just about everyone up there needs to be worried.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I am not shocked by it, I just wish they would learn to stay on topic and attack the ball and not the player. Sadly my experience has taught me that some of them struggle with that.

why not learn from that experience instead of making the same thread over and over again expecting different results.
you dont like trump , we get it.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I don't regret voting for Trump, still better than Hillary.

But if he's guilty, then he should be punished.

I know you won't agree, but in my mind, it's better to have no laws or hold no one accountable to them, than to have laws and a justice system that applies the law unequally based on race, class, partisanship, personal gain/profit, etc...

The Fourteenth Amendment is bedrock for keeping our justice system in check.

On a related note: One thing the People need to demand, now, is that the FBI change its policy regarding the use of Form 302 during interviews. All formal interviews with witnesses and suspects need to be recorded and/or transcribed by a neutral third party. There's way too much room for corruption in that policy and no profound benefit.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I will respond to this question, from the other side. If it should turn out that Trump, and his family members, his cabinet members and all his other appointees have done absolutely nothing wrong, if he is not a liar and a crook, as at this time I believe with all my heart and mind he is, it will be a reckoning I will need to have face to face and heart to heart with myself. It will shake my self confidence and call me to question my own reasoning abilities, and exactly how gullible am I?

But we are certainly NOT there yet, and two indictments have already been made, mind you. So, unless things change dramatically, I will remain my usual confident self. : P

Nobody likes to admit they have made a mistake, and perhaps it's just a matter of trusting someone you should not have.
But if the day comes I have to account to myself for my instincts and decision making, I will.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I will admit i am wrong when I get to keep my own doctor and my premiums don't go up...

Or may be when bill says, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"... and actually means it.

Or maybe when hillary admits she received debate questions ahead of time instead of quietly accepting them and trying to take unfair advantage of the situation.

This is going to be a long list...

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Wrong about what? The only one making predictions were the anti-Trump crowd.

The anti-Trump crowd have been wrong about everything, from the results of the election to the economy failing to the second coming of Hitler. When will you admit that?

In fact, you have gotten everything wrong. Every single thing.
edit on 1-12-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Trump knows he is a one term president and one term is all he needs to bring the corruption to light, just about everyone up there needs to be worried.

If he's Kennedy'd you'll be a verifiable seer.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

So let me get this right, you're admitting to being either the pot or kettle? How does that help your position when you're actively admitting to being a hypocrite?
edit on 12/1/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

when i think of trump the first word that comes to mind is not altruistic.

did he run so he could spend the last few years of his life doing the best he can to expose the corruption of our government?
i dont think that

i think he wanted to be the bigliest winner ever and that was his motivation.
he has 1 foot in the ground already. his family is set for the rest of time.
might as well go down as the biggest winner of all time

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

If he's Kennedy'd you'll be a verifiable seer.

Clinton'd.

Impeached then after the fact of sexual predation worth over $100 million and have a foundation worth over 2 billion dollars. Then cheered for during national political conventions and drawing $500k for speaking fees.
edit on 1-12-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I'll admit that they waited to come out with this info till Friday so we could stew over it all weekend!

Can't let Trump have the tax win over the weekend, right?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Wrong about what, exactly?

Basically your entire support of Trump, you have basically been supporting a guy whose legacy I think could now be as America's worst modern president.

So he is the wrong president because you are not pleased with him.

I stand on the other side and say.. he have been right on everything he say.. and he say it, instead of mixing the truth with small sweet candy lies.. like all the others before him.
But I guess one of them was right.. some cannot handle the truth.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: GuidedKill

So let me get this right, you're admitting to being either the pot or kettle? How does that help your position when you're actively admitting to being a hypocrite?

You choose first!! If you remember it was you who first pointed out your hypocrisy by picking a side and demonizing the other.....

I'll quote ya....

Their support is basically in spite of liberals at this point. They don't care how bad of a person or president Trump is, they'll simply keep supporting him in spite of those who are against him. Pretty sad.

So you pick one and ill choose the other.

I have no problem admitting it's human nature to by on the side you support. For some reason it's you that's still in denial.
Now who is the hypocrite?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I think so too, but I also believe his emotional issues run so deeply, that if he became "King of the World", on his deathbed he would be weeping, and whispering "Daddy, do you love me now? Did I do good?" Those wounds are never healed, and the only one who could heal them is dead. It's a sad situation.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
More of this useless crap I see.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

"There is no spoon".

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Yeah. Sad that you can read a thread an know everything that was going to be said....even down to the poster.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
He has transformed America into a global laugh-stalk in less than a year
A celery or bean stalk? Oh stock?

Whos laughing a the US?
I think the world was probably laughing when Clinton was feeding Monica a cigar between her legs in the oval office. I was so ashamed of him. I felt sorry for Hillary at the time, until a friend was with Hillary at a party and said she was behaving like a lesbian at a party. She was doing stuff with other women. The friend is a lesbian, and she knew exactly what she was talking about.

I am disappointed with trump, but the Clintons really took the cake.
If trump does something like that then he is toast

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Every time I see one of these posts and the ass patting that goes one as a result, it just strengthens my resolve to be sure I don't support anything the left assholes flap their # stained lips about. The smug stupidity is just overwhelming. And as always, if I knew what I know today, I still would have voted for Trump, to be sure I didn't vote for the criminal. Besides, Pense looks like Race Bannon, so secretly, I'm rooting for him. (I also believe in God, so I am not afraid of his religion)

When the left pulls their heads from their asses and realizes they have nothing to be happy about with the state of their party, I'll start to give a #, maybe. But till then, I'll smile that smile you kind of squint with, when looking at an idiot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join