It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters; When will you admit to being wrong?

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Lol... i’d say your gif is pretty much the standard Trump defense... usually in tweet form.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Bold I know, but I am a risk taker, dare-devil if you will.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Lol, yep, I’m okay, thanks.

From my arm-char, it seems you are having a severe mental episode where you are trying to come up with something to rationalize your thought process, but clearly you are incapable of doing so, so instead you have transformed into a broken record.

Seek help.

Lol... I think your arm chair is melodramatic.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I would offer this is different; it smacks of "that's what Mom said" (i.e. no real thought process at all).

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

But I'm not the one in here making claims that I can't back up acting like a little girl, though.

So, give us one good reason and I will concede you are the superior intellectual and us Trump supporters are indeed morAns.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Careful, what if he uses the "Because my Mommy said" defense?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

The question was, do you apply that standard across the board. If you do, and still defend Trump, you’re a moron. If you only apply it to me, you’re just a hypocrite.

So nothing. You have nothing.

Can't you find ANYTHING Trump did that was illegal?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

We just might have to accept it, because mommy knows best right? How can we even argue against this fact?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Probably burnin' down the interwebz tryin' to find something! Anything!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Hence my caution!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

But I'm not the one in here making claims that I can't back up acting like a little girl, though.

I would bet most little girls are smarter than your average Trump supporter and would be more capable of admitting when they’re wrong.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Never...he can say anything he wants. I'll believe it. Trump could feed me his poop smeared on a cracker and believe it was the finest food in the world.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I would bet most little girls are smarter than your average Trump supporter and would be more capable of admitting when they’re wrong.

You have yet to state what we're wrong of.

You are a capable poo flinger, but that just makes you no better than MSNBC.

I guess if your ambition in life was to be a liar with no ambition, MSNBC might be a good place to be. How long have you worked there?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

So please just give me one reason why I'm wrong so I can understand and learn from you. I don't want to be a morAn anymore.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

So I guess we are left with no other conclusion regarding your reasoning...

"You can take the troll out of the garbage, but you can't take the garbage out of the troll"

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I’m sorry, friend... for Trump supporters, there is no help. While outside factors like right wing media are partially to blame... much of their idiocy is lack of education and self incldicted stupidity. A sort of moronic pride. No truth can set you free and dumb lies only drive you deeper into the abyss.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

So in other words, "I really can't explain it, but you're just going to have to trust me on this because I'm really smart and you're really dumb".

Thanks for nothing.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I’m sorry, friend... for Trump supporters, there is no help. While outside factors like right wing media are partially to blame... much of their idiocy is lack of education and self incldicted stupidity. A sort of moronic pride. No truth can set you free and dumb lies only drive you deeper into the abyss.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

If that’s the only interpretation you allow yourself.... Like I said before, I don’t think Trump supporters are “playing” dumb.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Do Trump supporters need help? With Trump delivering on promise after promise and liberals like yourself blubbering uncontrollably at every turn, everything seems to be going swimmingly, thanks.

edit on 3/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join