It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters; When will you admit to being wrong?

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Galacticsun

-The stock market absolutely blowing through the roof

True, but how many millions have you made?

None I expect. Because those who are making millions off the stock market, are those who were rich enough to have millions in it to start with.

And with these tax cuts there are getting, they will be Just Fine. Maybe we should thank them for letting us live in their world.

Actually..... a very high percent of that money..... is your 401K... your pensions.... your retirement savings...

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Galacticsun

-The stock market absolutely blowing through the roof

True, but how many millions have you made?

None I expect. Because those who are making millions off the stock market, are those who were rich enough to have millions in it to start with.

And with these tax cuts there are getting, they will be Just Fine. Maybe we should thank them for letting us live in their world.

Actually..... a very high percent of that money..... is your 401K... your pensions.... your retirement savings...

Lol, I certainly aint no white collar millionaire, but I have been monthly investing since 1992. Dollar cost averaging, For 25 years now I never missed one month. I went without. I was a one car family for many years, until 2005 in fact. Never had a new car until 2010. I struggled for many years to make it happen. Once things began really looking up for me financially the Bush tax cuts were gone and the democrats certainly let me know what happens if you build a nest egg....they will take as much as they can from you and give it to those that refuse to make their own sacrifices. I am a blue collar guy and although I now have a college degree I still work in jobs that never required it. So I am not one of these people the libs like to claim these tax cuts only help. I am Joe Plumber and thank freakin God we now have a President that gets it.
edit on 3-12-2017 by Assessor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Most likely,..when there is something to be wrong about? Pres. Trump, ain't got a whole h*ll of a bunch of "suicides", in his wake. And it's kind of refreshing to get a politician, not already, "lubed up"..running with things for awhile, OP. What's with your "hate", "un-acceptance"?. You seem bitter, "hateful" and come across, anti-social and mentally disturbed... In a "perfect" world. I'd purpose a "background check" for "political opinions ". But alas! The world ain't perfect😳. I guess we could pass a "law", to limit commie/un-American speach, to a five round/word capacity? It may work. But only the law abiding, would fallow that law. Wouldn't they?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

Ah! The "Old 401K" trick! Like "Social Security"? The "plan" to fail... Everyone that passed/supported them "plans" ... Thought they'd be dead of old age before they'd have to Un-F it!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: TinySickTears

Resistance Is Futile . WE ARE TRUMP ! Comply .

Nope, we are not collective and that is what we fought against in November 2016.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Never. Because that would mean admitting the status quo is acceptable or right. Or that Hilary would have made a better president. Nope, nope and hell nope.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I hate to toot my own horn... but...

originally posted by: Konduit
Hmmm... I'm seeing all the same headlines about Trump that were posted when Manafort was indicted. A week later The Podesta Group capsized.

Funny how that works, isn't it?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Nearly a year into Trump's presidency and liberals are in full panic mode, dredging up anything they can to try and reassociate it to their impeachment cause. Their desperation is leading to mistakes and thus they have begun to eat their own.

Trump is simultaneously beating Hollywood, the media, swamp creatures in Washington, passing major legislation, rolling back regulations that strangle the economy, pulling out of job-killing trade deals, getting rid of useless climate change policies AND reversing the crazy levels of politically correct speech that had taken hold. It's been an incredibly successful year for him and I am astounded that he has not only achieved so much but has had the balls to do it.
edit on 3/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
FAKE NEWS

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Trump supporters will never admit they’re wrong, because they aren’t “playing” stupid.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out why we should admit to being wrong.

What has Trump done that is so horrible?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Lol... like I said, they aren’t just pretending to be stupid.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

So you can't come up with anything either.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don’t have to. The only people defending Trump at this point are idiots and his own lawyers.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I don’t have to. The only people defending Trump at this point are idiots and his own lawyers.

Defending Trump against what?

What allegations?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

You sound like you still might be on the fence about Trump.

It's good that you're so objective on the matter, really lends a lot of credibility to your argument.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Defending Trump against what?

What allegations?

Lol, yes against what? Oh I wonder what could Trump possibly need defense against? What possible allegations......

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Wrong about what, exactly?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Wrong about what, exactly?

It’s truly a mystery among Trump supporters, isn’t it....

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join