It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters; When will you admit to being wrong?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Very, VERY, well said!

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Can I take credit for inspiration?

ANKh

We are of the same eyes that see the battle.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

That is probably because the unbiased BBC reports only paint a good picture of what Trump is doing. (Massive sarcasm there) . Like the hourly snorefest on every BBC radio station that reported on our tax reform as costing billions. Followed a couple hours later by 1 Trillion dollars lost.

I wonder if people on the left have checked their 401k's lately? My Dad says he's made over $15k this year!
Bad Trump....bad.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So we have gone from this.....

To now today this.....

Michael Flynn 'prepared to testify against Donald Trump' over Russia links

I think we all know that the Trump presidency is a joke, the whole thing is a mess if its not Russia its his stupid tweets, if its not his tweets, its his inability to maintain a stable cabinet and if its not that then his slagging match with North Korea and on and on it goes.

He has transformed America into a global laugh-stalk in less than a year

I think with todays announcement regarding Flynn and the news that he is to testify against Trump its inevitable that Trump is on browed time, he will not make it to a full term.

What also strikes me about all of this is that despite all of this, his supporters still run to defend him. There have been very heated debates had on this forum about Trump and now I think its fair to ask the question.

When will Trump supporters admit that their support for Trump has been misplaced?

Sure I get that some of you might want to say he was the best of a bad choice but that does not excuse spending a entire year supporting him at every turn. I have noticed over the last few months a bit of a change on ATS away from support for Trump but there is still a group of members (who are becoming a minority) who support him not batter what with almost religious zeal.

So I want to know, will his supporters now admit that they have been wrong in their support and if not what will it take for you to denounce him?

Probably right around the same time every other candidates supporters apologize for being wrong too. What an asinine premise.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

To now today this.....

I think we all know that the Trump presidency is a joke, the whole thing is a mess if its not Russia its his stupid tweets, if its not his tweets, its his inability to maintain a stable cabinet and if its not that then his slagging match with North Korea and on and on it goes.

I think with todays announcement regarding Flynn and the news that he is to testify against Trump its inevitable that Trump is on browed time, he will not make it to a full term.

What also strikes me about all of this is that despite all of this, his supporters still run to defend him. There have been very heated debates had on this forum about Trump and now I think its fair to ask the question.

When will Trump supporters admit that their support for Trump has been misplaced?

Sure I get that some of you might want to say he was the best of a bad choice but that does not excuse spending a entire year supporting him at every turn. I have noticed over the last few months a bit of a change on ATS away from support for Trump but there is still a group of members (who are becoming a minority) who support him not batter what with almost religious zeal.

So I want to know, will his supporters now admit that they have been wrong in their support and if not what will it take for you to denounce him?

It's "Laughing Stock"

I'm not a trump supporter.

He can't keep a stable cabinet because everyone is predisposed to hating him and his cabinet has been actively working against him, as well as congress and the senate. This has nothing to do with anything he actually did or didn't do, but has to do with the band wagon meme of "he's not my president." It's essentially grandstanding.

Flynn is testifying for the arrest of another individual, which is NOT going to be the president.

No matter who was elected president, would have had a slagging match with Noko. Stop blaming the president for Lil Kim's actions.

That said, F&@K this tax plan. That's the first terrible thing that can actually be partly attributed to the president since he's been in office. Most of the inflammatory language was penciled in last night by congress and senate, however.

If you actually look at any of the economic indicators, like the stock market and what have you -- Trump's presidency has been doing excellent, despite me NOT being a Trump supporter.

It's called being objective, I don't like the guy, but there is nothing objective that says he's actually doing a bad job. Just all of this subjective nit picking non-sense. At least Donald isn't a murderer like Hillary is though, can't see how that could have or would have been better.

The truth is, we're discovering the entire government is corrupt, Dems and Repubs. Congress has a hush fund for sexual assault, Obama was illegally tapping political opponents and running guns to the cartel and using illegal propaganda on US citizens as well as straight out right assassinating people with drones. Hillary, benghazi, illegal handling of classified information, colluding with the DNC to rig her parties nomination, clinton foundation being used to sell policy to foreign nationals.

Trump -- MAYBE had some transitional meetings with a foreign national? What else does he have against him?

I mean -- all of this is showing that both RNC and DNC, congress and senate are corrupt criminals who are selling legislation to corporate lobbies -- but we really care that Trump MIGHT have had a meeting with Russian nationals, despite the fact that he's actively butting heads with Putin?

Call me when y'all wake up.
edit on 2-12-2017 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Here's what's really happening:. Trump doesn't know it, but he's being totally used by TPTB. Why? *NO ONE* in the establishment wants to be left holding the historical bag for the Tax Cut deal that the House and Senate just conspired to give to the Oligarchy.

As soon as their bills are reconciled and Trump signs it into law, they will abandon him like fleas off a burning dog. He's going to get undone by his own ego here. Done.

Trump never thought he'd ever be caught. Classic Sociopathic hubris.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Point....less.

If they defend him on things out in the open, such as the retweet of Britain First, what makes you think they will succumb in this thread?

Hell, grab 'me by the pussy should have been the end of it.
Especially now.
And that was before he was elected.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Because...words? Or because he actually committed a crime?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Trump Supporters; When will you admit to being wrong?

When Hillary Supporters admit they were wrong about Trump. Though, no reason to admit anything is/was wrong with Trump or his supporters. Very soon people will find out that they were wrong about Hillary as she is led away in handcuffs.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Whennthere is actual proof. Not hyperbole and erroneous reportong...

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime

To now today this.....

Trump -- MAYBE had some transitional meetings with a foreign national? What else does he have against him?

he actually did have transitional meetings with several foreign nationals.... that's the funny thing...there is no problem with it and it was all out in the open at the time as it is for every President.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Thought ya'll would enjoy this...

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

ANKh

To be honest, Randy, I didn't see it completely until later on during the 2016 campaign. I certainly had my suspicions based on prior experiences, but I was always willing to forgive and forget, and hey it's always possible that things can get misconstrued and misunderstood.

I think of myself as a Liberal, because I'm a bleeding heart type, and, although I don't appreciate the "works"and "fruits" of some among the "ruling elite" class, I'd gone and thrown in with Clinton primarily as anti-Trump, because I found his personality and style and almost everything about him to be so cringworthy. I was aghast at the very idea of Donald Trump becomeing POTUS.

I even tried on two occassions to donate to Clinton's campaign (they eventually had to return the money unless I proved American citizenship). I bought into the image that was portrayed of Hillary at the Democratic National Convention.

In my view the portrayal of Hillary Clinton as some sort of wicked witch on the part of the right was an outlandish and unfair tactic that simply hoped to take advantage of the hatred towards her and that she's an older woman.

I was "with her", believe it or not.

Then, when the emails came out, Podesta's in particular (which has never been "debunked" because of Comet Pizza and the gunman), and after I looked a little further at the Clintons along with the way she treats staff, then reflected back on my prior experience after having taken a hard run at Obama on Reddit (you would not believe what I was subjected to after that in terms of hacking and other creepy stuff), and I had one of those forehead smacks, my eyes were opened and I exclaimed to myself - my God! they really ARE a bunch of satanists! (small s and by "satanist" I'm referring to theistic occult satanism, not le Veyan or that of the rebellious teenage angst variety), they and at some level that whole FAKE celebrity limelight that Obama so loved to bask in.

And then I saw, and now, so does everyone else or very many and ever moreso all the time.

Donald Trump, either wittingly and more likely unwittingly, has helped to open our eyes, whether we like him or not.

Trump is really a baby Christian who's trying to do what's right and to serve the best interests of the American people while paying too much attention to his need to be loved and admired (which could actually cost him the 2020 election).

He isn't very bright but he is authentic.

The will to do what's right, and to angle in that direction in favor of mutual peace in exchange for mutual prosperity and not some hidden satanic agenda to ensconce the devil on the throne of the earth, is what it's really all about and that is where I will side and hold firm.

So I'm with Trump (ironically), maybe even to the "weaping and wailing and gnashing of teeth" on the part of those I once believed in and tried to support. Heck I'd even send regular emails to the Clinton campaign on how to win and how to beat Trump.

At the end of my last email to them, right at the threashold of the election I wrote..

P.S. Tell John to cut out the hotdogs and pizza at risk of heartburn.

My heart of course still went out to them after the election believe it or not.

But oh how their house fell and has fallen!

So now, all they have is hatred towards Trump that resides in that other world, and one which most of the MSM and the Obama-Clinton-Biden machine are working hard to promulgate on the basis of that purely negative reaction to and judgement of Donald Trump and not much more than that. They got nothing.

But they never stopped campaigning after the election, and now we can see the whole thing and it runs right through the old established order amid all the reactions and responses and the way it's spun and dished out to the American people by the MSM.

Because of Donald Trump. Whether you love him or hate and loath him, his particular tendency to want to troll and evade and self-aggrandise, it's brought the whole thing to the forefront of everyone's consciousness.

Hating doesn't get us anywhere.

Yeah Donald Trump's desire to be loved and admired is rather, unlovable. He's a bit of an idiot, very high school. But again, he's authentic, and he's trying to do what's right.

The will to the cause of what's right and just and true and authentic, that's everything even if the character is a little off.

Now if only he would fire Jeff Sessions and put a bulldog in there to direct the investigative activities of the FBI in a way that might be capable of transforming soceity and civilization with the absolute downfall of the satanically inspired "order" that the satanists were attempting to leverage into place. at that place where the left meets the left-hand path.

This is what I'm praying for now, is for authentic truth and Justice, to prevail.

We need a new left a new liberism and a new Democratic Party that isn't infested by the likes of Clinton, Obama, Pelosi and Biden.

Sadly, that isn't going to happen.

As a Liberal, this is really an outrage.

Mere anti-Trump hatred and loathing isn't a platform and it's not going to work.

May God Bless the United Stated of America this Christmas of 2017, into the new year, and beyond! MAGA!

Ankh

edit on 2-12-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

ANKh

If you like!

Seriously, though, it was so refreshing to see someone who doesn't really think much of Trump actually argue with reason and balance. I didn't agree with all of the post, but that is neither here nor there. What was brilliant is that no bias or butthurt about the election came through at all and therefore the argument was so much more powerful.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Never mind the question you post in the op, what I want to know is this. One day he will be gone. What the hell you gonna make twenty threads a week about then old chap?

Ivanka, she will "steal" hillary's place in history as first woman POTUS.

Lol, life isn't fair. So SAD!

Haha yeah, I know my eldest lad would be dead happy to see her as Prez....just cos she would be on telly more

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Never, because I have learned that is a mistake. Also, my father always told me - never say you are sorry about anything unless you actually are. I live by that as I get older.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

CBS News‏Verified account @CBSNews
3h3 hours ago

JUST IN: ABC News suspends chief investigative correspondent Brian Ross for 4 weeks over "serious error" in Trump-Flynn report on Friday

When the msm stops lying about whats going on.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
An incoming administration is allowed to talk to foreign governments about policy changes and what not.

Secondly the Obama admin authorized Flynn to speak to the Russians.

Transcript -
* - State Department - Daily Press Briefing - January 13, 2017

QUESTION: No, I got just one more. You probably have seen --

MR TONER: Excuse me.

QUESTION: -- reports starting yesterday, but then more of them this morning, about contact between the incoming national security advisor and the Russian ambassador. I’m just wondering, from the State Department’s point of view, is this something that’s of concern at all? Or – I’ll just leave it there and then follow up.

MR TONER: Again, not necessarily – I’ve seen the reports. I don’t think they’ve been confirmed or corroborated yet. But that’s – as he’s part of the transition team, that’s really for them to speak to in how they are engaging. I mean --

QUESTION: Right, but --

MR TONER: -- the president-elect is also engaged on his own with many world leaders.

QUESTION: Right.

MR TONER: So I don’t want to speculate and I don’t want to --

QUESTION: So there’s nothing – this building doesn’t see anything necessarily inappropriate about contact between members of the incoming administration and foreign officials --

MR TONER: No.

QUESTION: -- no matter what country they’re from?

MR TONER: No.

QUESTION: Right?

MR TONER: No. And again, this has been ongoing. I mean, we stand ready if they want to work through the State Department to contact some of these individuals, but we have no comment or no problem with them doing such on their own. 13 1/13/2017

QUESTION: Okay. Thank you.

A President-elect can legally speak to foreign governments prior to assuming office and it is entirely legal and appropriate. Secondly the law in question was put on the books in the late 1790's and has only been used twice. The constitutional violations the law create is why its only been used twice.

It violates the 1st and 5th amendments.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

May God Bless the United Stated of America this Christmas of 2017, into the new year, and beyond!

Very nice to see coming out of Canada.

I myself have been convinced the Clintons belonged to the
satanic elite since the nineties. I only used scripture to decide
after reading the abundant clues ( in books and on the internet ).

If scripture constantly makes referrence to "The wicked" being a
part of humanity that some how holds power thru the ages? Even
prophetically speaking of the end times. Certainly you shouldn't
have to look very hard to find them. Because as you and I know
scripture is very simply the God given truth.

And I have only found verses like "Know thy enemy" and "
The wicked" " Haters of God" "those who make war on God"
to be easily applicated by just "Testing the spirit".
" Beware of wolves" and all that.In referrence to some elite cabal
always being here riding on the backs of humanity. Sacrificing
thier own children and ours, even as I digress? They must be here
somewhere.

Trump is a baby Christian and a giant businessman and I am glad
I don't have his struggle. Not with that in mind because you
cant put "A camel thru the eye of a needle". So we should be
praying for the guy instead of hating on him. And you are great
Canadian.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>