It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters; When will you admit to being wrong?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The country could be burning down around them, and Trump supporters wouldn't care as long as they keep being told they're "triggering liberals".

Whatever respect the republican party had has been flying out the window for the past year, and Trumpers are the only ones blind to it. So, I doubt they'll ever admit they were wrong in any way.

Pride is a cruel, whatever.

Haha, take a poll on Trump supporters that give a flying **** about Republicans or their party. I think you will be in for a huge surprise.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Save face? LOL..

So.. what if nothing comes from this, can I come back into this thread and smear your face for the premature celebration?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

The country could be burning down around them, and Trump supporters wouldn't care as long as they keep being told they're "triggering liberals".

Whatever respect the republican party had has been flying out the window for the past year, and Trumpers are the only ones blind to it. So, I doubt they'll ever admit they were wrong in any way.

Pride is a cruel, whatever.

The country is no where close to burning down but that won't stop many from screaming it is at the top of their lungs....

Ring a bell??

link   

I don't regret voting for Trump, still better than Hillary.

But if he's guilty, then he should be punished.

link   

Their support is basically in spite of liberals at this point. They don't care how bad of a person or president Trump is, they'll simply keep supporting him in spite of those who are against him. Pretty sad.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Their support is basically in spite of liberals at this point. They don't care how bad of a person or president Trump is, they'll simply keep supporting him in spite of those who are against him. Pretty sad.

Pot meet Kettle......

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Well here's how politics works.

They will all be willing to admit they're wrong about the same time that you're willing to admit that you too, are wrong.

So in other words - never.
edit on 12/1/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

What does that even mean? I don't support Trump because of the #ty person he has proven himself to be over and over again.

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Jiggly

and when nothing comes from this... are you gonna give an apology ?

right now, you just sound like a elitist piece of garbage, that needs lucille to the face

I might consider it if you can apologise for saying I "sound like a elitist piece of garbage"

I think its very telling how you all think I am looking for a apology, I am not. All I am asking is when you will admit to being wrong, its not quite the same thing.

What are they wrong about? As someone on the outside looking in I have to say that the daily "haha now we got Trump" followed by nothing looks pretty foolish. How about you wait for something to actually happen to Trump before you have your orgasmic "I told you so" moment. It may come, but right now your getting all excited about a little political foreplay.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Exactly. It's basically a pissing match between bottomless bladders.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

To some degree you are right, but unfortunately that is where we are right now. Personally, I think it's much more sad being drunk off hate 24/7. But that is just my opinion.

I think the main difference is, if Trump fails, not much would change with his supporters. Life would continue to go on as it always did.

But on the contrary, how can the NeverTrumpers live with themselves if Trump turns out to be Jesus himself?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Aaaaaaand....still no answer to an on topic question.....

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I'm glad you admit it at least. That's a pretty lame platform to support someone over though.

Gin

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Funny how your source left this last part out from the ABC's original article.

"Retired Lt. Gen Michael Flynn has promised “full cooperation” in the special counsel’s Russia investigation and, according to a confidant, is prepared to testify that Donald Trump directed him to make contact with the Russians, initially as a way to work together to fight ISIS in Syria."

Now after seeing the whole line, it sounds incredibly mundane.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: GuidedKill

What does that even mean? I don't support Trump because of the #ty person he has proven himself to be over and over again.

It means both sides are blinded by their loyalty to their perspective parties. Do you think Political Bias is a sickness only experienced on the right?

I do have one question though....are you the pot or the kettle?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't regret voting for Trump, still better than Hillary.

Me either.

He single handedly exposed the media for the fraud they are and his critics for what they are.

Demagogues that will literally go to ANY length for power.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Aaaaaaand....still no answer to an on topic question.....

Never Trump!! that's there answer to everything......

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

There is this tiny little part of me somewhere deep down in the chasms of my soul that wants:
1) Trump to fail badly
and
2) For America to never have another President

This is purely based on my own self-grandiosity so that I can go around saying "See, that weird thread I wrote about Trump being 'The Last President' based off those old 1800s books actually did come true! WEIRD HUH?"

Then I can write a follow up thread and everyone will be like "Whoa, this is CREEPY!".

Just for the simple fact I would be amused for a fleeting moment. I'm not really worried about what the future holds because that's not here (though it is there). And it's not like I have any control over the fate of the country either.

I know it sounds super cynical but I'm just being a good modern American.
So of course the joy of writing one silly thread 'told ya so' > the fate of the nation.

===========
For anyone who cannot tell - I'm being facetious.
Sarcasm is my most consistent personality trait.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I do not regret voting for Trump.

It wasn't a vote for Trump...it was a vote against Hillary Clinton.

Trump overwhelmingly carried my state anyways.

I still think he is a narcissistic butt hole, but that's just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

All that’s in your own mind. He exposed things to people who think like him.

People already knew the media was what it is, Trump gave us no new revelation

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join