It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters; When will you admit to being wrong?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So we have gone from this.....

To now today this.....

Michael Flynn 'prepared to testify against Donald Trump' over Russia links

I think we all know that the Trump presidency is a joke, the whole thing is a mess if its not Russia its his stupid tweets, if its not his tweets, its his inability to maintain a stable cabinet and if its not that then his slagging match with North Korea and on and on it goes.

He has transformed America into a global laugh-stalk in less than a year

I think with todays announcement regarding Flynn and the news that he is to testify against Trump its inevitable that Trump is on browed time, he will not make it to a full term.

What also strikes me about all of this is that despite all of this, his supporters still run to defend him. There have been very heated debates had on this forum about Trump and now I think its fair to ask the question.

When will Trump supporters admit that their support for Trump has been misplaced?

Sure I get that some of you might want to say he was the best of a bad choice but that does not excuse spending a entire year supporting him at every turn. I have noticed over the last few months a bit of a change on ATS away from support for Trump but there is still a group of members (who are becoming a minority) who support him not batter what with almost religious zeal.

So I want to know, will his supporters now admit that they have been wrong in their support and if not what will it take for you to denounce him?

Oh look! ABC LIED! Well... there's a big surprise. LOL!!!

What irony that CNN seems to be the only ones reporting that ABC lied.

ABC News Forced by CNN to Admit "Flynn Bombshell" was "FAKE NEWS"

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The OP and several members are why I censor myself when I'm out in public.

The hatred, the open visceral disgust that the leftists have to anyone with a different opinion is frightening.

People like the OP and several other members are why I voted for Trump.

Yeah, at this point, all they're doing is making more of us want to vote for him in 2020.

So you don't vote based on policy ideas, just the way other people make you feel?

And then you wonder why people mock Trump supporters.

I know why people mock Trump supporters.

It's not a secret.

As for policies?

Until we get term-limits and get rid of special interests in congress, it really doesn't matter who gets in because they are all going to screw us over anyway.
edit on 2-12-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

ENOUGH OF THE PERSONAL INSULTS!

Pretty bad when we have to give a warning in the Political Mud Pit forum.

NO PERSONAL INSULTS ALLOWED HERE IN THE MUD PIT!

Please review the rules of the Mud Pit for those of you who though you could just come in here and call other members names:

Political Mud Pit Forum Guidelines (Revised 02/02/2017)

Threats of violence against each other IS NEVER ALLOWED ANYWHERE ON ATS!!!!

In fact - it will get you banned from ATS. So stop it.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: introvert

It isn't pointless, you guys are always making good points and scoring points. Dare I say that you personally have even changed my opinion on a few issues? I'm sure I'm not alone in this. No one here (present company included) can afford to form all their opinions and get all their facts from one single source or ideology.

I don't personally like seeing the constant tirade of anti-Trump threads either, but clearly no one takes the time to write a post unless they feel like they genuinely have something worth sharing and that is the part I respect.

but I think we have gone past the point of trying to be reasonable with many Trump supporters.

I suspect it's more that you have given up trying to force people who don't hold your views to buy into conspiracies and accusations when it comes to Trump. Don't get me wrong, it's good that you are finally understanding that it is time to give up.

Seriously, all the nonsense equating unrelated issues to some fantasy that Putin rigged the election has to stop.
edit on 2/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
If this was a bar, we'd all be pissed drunk by now, some of us throwing # at others and eriktheawful would be the owner kicking us all out and ruining the fun.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Ok....

So see a mod has issued a warning post.

I think we can all agree that this thread has gone off-topic and that its been a bit of a flop, I freely admit that this thread used a source that turned out to be a fabrication, I did not know this at the time and my post was in good faith that the information was correct. The intention however was only to ask the question in the title.

With that said, I think I will just be happy to let this thread die

If I a mod wants to shut it or whatever.

Also my apologies if I have taken any of the insults a little too far but I do think it has been liberating and I do hope that the next time we meet in a thread we can do it knowing that we all think each other are dickheads but with out actually voicing said insults.

Take care guys!!!

I Am going to get drunk....or more drunk...

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph
If this was a bar, we'd all be pissed drunk by now, some of us throwing # at others and eriktheawful would be the owner kicking us all out and ruining the fun.

I'm not gonna lie, it would be a pretty fun time

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

In other words, you're talking out of your...well...asshole. Despite where it may be anatomically.

No. You asked for a definition from a physiological journal. Definitions are found in a dictionary.

We both know you don't care what others think and that wasn't the point. What is and what I wanted to point out was the faux superiority being claimed. Perhaps it was an attempt of tact, but who knows eh?

What faux superiority? I never claimed any such thing.

Perhaps you mean you are having feelings of inferiority? That is not my burden to bear.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So you vote based on feeling.

I know. That is what I said.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Have fun.

That is something I wish I could do.

Been a long time since I had a drink.

link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It is only noon here, but I am up for a drink

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Dude have a whisky.....

really just have a drink, or 12

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

So you vote based on feeling.

I know. That is what I said.

Exactly.

I felt that having Hillary in office would be terrible.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph

Sorta like this, in an old-western-with-smartphones kinda way?????

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

a reply to: Grambler

You didn't call people dicks?

You can't even be honest about your name calling.

I did, but name-calling is used as an insult. I was not using it as an insult. I was discussing known personality traits.

It is not my intent to insult any of you. It is well known, especially now that we have this thread to look at, that many of you are arrogant assholes that have no problem dog-piling on others when you feel attacked or your political heroes critisized.

If you are insulted by that and consider it name-calling, I will be honest and admit it, though my intent is different.

Now if we could only get the same sort of honest out of people like you. In fact, many of you are also known liars.

Now that is not me calling you a name, Grambler, just pointing-out the personality traits we know.

And if you weren't discussing the investigations, what delusions are you reffering to trump supporters having.

Do we have that much time?

This post sums you up perfectly.

Swearing and name calling while you try to weadle and say when you do it it's ok because it's not name calling.

Calling me a liar with no proof.

Classic introvert.

The proof is in your own threads. You were called-out many times on your lies, fabrications, false equivalencies and lack of basic logic.

And I find it funny that you use the popular tactics. "Sums you up perfectly"..."classic Introvert". That's just like the overused "typical liberal" argument.

It doesn't mean anything except that you have no argument.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I don't even know what's worse!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Ok....

So see a mod has issued a warning post.

I think we can all agree that this thread has gone off-topic and that its been a bit of a flop, I freely admit that this thread used a source that turned out to be a fabrication, I did not know this at the time and my post was in good faith that the information was correct. The intention however was only to ask the question in the title.

With that said, I think I will just be happy to let this thread die

If I a mod wants to shut it or whatever.

Also my apologies if I have taken any of the insults a little too far but I do think it has been liberating and I do hope that the next time we meet in a thread we can do it knowing that we all think each other are dickheads but with out actually voicing said insults.

Take care guys!!!

It's good to see you finally be able to calm down and get your thoughts somewhat together.

With that being said, before you go, I want to ask you one final time.. how's the pie taste?

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join