It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters; When will you admit to being wrong?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Dude I admitted the article was wrong about 10 pages ago.

I am not responsible for the editorial decisions made by ABC News and therefore cannot take responsibility for their crappy reporting.

I have admitted that the article is wrong, if your looking for me to bow down at the knees of the right and beg for forgiveness on behalf of ABC news then just stop.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: introvert

introvert, does the left on here also not poke fun at us? I realize QPQ doesn't matter in these types of incidents, but I personally didn't mean anything by what I said.

When I first saw this thread, I didn't realize there was some type of 4 way argument going on.

OtherSideOfTheCoin, introvert, ATS lefties: I apologize if I said something that hurt your feelings or #'d you off.

I have enjoyed discussing issues with each and every one of you, and I hope we can continue to do that. I don't like echo chambers, and you guys ensure this doesn't become one.

Now that is a comment I can respect!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Calling a spade a spade.

So now it's a spade ?

How many more perjoratives are going to get slung in this thread?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

introvert, does the left on here also not poke fun at us?

Yes. Of course.

In fact, many on the Right also poke fun at Trump supporters.

I have enjoyed discussing issues with each and every one of you, and I hope we can continue to do that. I don't like echo chambers, and you guys ensure this doesn't become one.

It's already an echo chamber. We're just the idiots that hang around hoping to break up the echo.

Pointless really.

(post by Nikola014 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You are so awesome!

Do you teach classes in being great? 'Cause I'd like to attend!

Watch out.
They arr going to call you names again.

That's all they have left.

They still don't have anything on Trump, but that won't stop them from accusing him of doing something because they hate the idea of having Trump in office.

I'm not sure what they want, really.

Higher taxes? Fewer freedoms?

All I've seen Trump do this past year is fight the republicans and democrats in congress. Congress wants higher taxes, more laws.

I haven't lost any freedoms under Trump. I've disagreed with him on transgender, and illegal immigration and pot legalization.

But as a wise man once said, "If you agree with someone 100%, then one of you isn't doing any thinking."

*shrugs*

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Then perhaps you can show it to me in a psychological journal, I can't seem to find it.

In case you can't then I will continue to assume that you are simply making jaded insults and attempting to justify it...for some reason.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
It begins and continues with the alt-right's horrific abuse and name calling.

Horrific! The horror! Some people laughed at the pity attempt to put guilt into Trump supporters because the OP got hyped by fake news of epic proportions. Epic enough to cause the stock market shake, so it's okay for him I guess?
Are you actually suggesting this thread wasn't opened because of the ABC erroneous report? Really?

Also what's up with calling everyone alt-right too? I don't know if it's supposed to offend me.. I'm right leaning for sure but how did the 'alt' get there? Are you alt-left?

they often don't even bother to address any point.

We actually do have a point, pretty easy to get it too, and oh yeah I loved the OP's point myself. What was it?

(post by OtherSideOfTheCoin removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

It was an amazing post. And it was pretty darn accurate.

Repubs, we can do better than this. Tensions run high, people get pissed off (I do it frequently myself). But no reason to berate someone to the point they feel like blowing up or slinking in a corner and crying. That by itself is BS.

We can make logical rebuttals and factual arguments without resorting to petty jabs and insults.

In short, we can all do better.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yea, yea. But when will you admit to being wrong?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

They want one party rule, and the right to roll over and play dead and let them do whatever the hell they want.

They make up CTRL LEFT so called facts, manufacture boogieman.

They've taken Goebels to a whole new level.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

That's my secret.

I'm always wrong.

link   

Seriously Coin, open your mind along with your eyes for just a second. You are calling everyone in here pathetic but your OP in all honesty is even more pathetic, which in return merits the pathetic responses.
edit on 2-12-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

link   

You are so awesome!

Watch out.

They still don't have anything on Trump, but that won't stop them from accusing him of doing something because they hate the idea of having Trump in office.

All I've seen Trump do this past year is fight the republicans and democrats in congress. Congress wants higher taxes, more laws.

I haven't lost any freedoms under Trump. I've disagreed with him on transgender, and illegal immigration and pot legalization.

But as a wise man once said, "If you agree with someone 100%, then one of you isn't doing any thinking."

*shrugs*

Right, it has nothing to do with false campaign promises like "lock her up, no more regime change, America first, repeal and replace, IS done in 30 days, etc etc"

People are opposed to Trump because they want higher taxes and less freedoms.

Has absolutely nothing to do with what he campaigned on.

(post by JinMI removed for a manners violation)
(post by OtherSideOfTheCoin removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

That's my secret.

I'm always wrong.

I would wager all my monies that you have the happiest marriage ever!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

You are so awesome!

Watch out.

*shrugs*

Right, it has nothing to do with false campaign promises like "lock her up, no more regime change, America first, repeal and replace, IS done in 30 days, etc etc"

People are opposed to Trump because they want higher taxes and less freedoms.

Has absolutely nothing to do with what he campaigned on.

I guess you missed the part where I said he spent his first year fighting republicans and democrats who want higher taxes and more laws.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join